First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
If you have a boy/girlfriend but aren't going to tell your parents
3514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Originaly from Ho...
Offline
Posted 4/19/08

helena91 wrote:


Joenelle wrote:


helena91 wrote:


Joenelle wrote:


helena91 wrote:


Joenelle wrote:


helena91 wrote:

hey i told my mom bout my bf b4 she hated him so we had to split up so i wont tell my parents not even when im gettin married


Well she myt nt always hate the guy....will she? I mean she might like the guy that your marrying...ryt? hahha


u see the think is i dont date irish guys so my mom hates that so she probably wont like the guy i marry if hes not irish lol


aha...ic ic ic...well marry who u lyk...doesnt matter what anyone thinks...ryt? ^_^

oh and why irish? haha



as im irish and i have a thing for datein asians hahahaha ill marry sum 1 i love though doesnt matter of race really



yeah exactly...ahh hehe...am i included? hahaha jowk...well i guess she'll understand when your older...hahaha


maybe she will maybe she wont as irish women are known for the stubborness dont really care anyway as i wont be living at home then hehehehehehe lol your cute enough to be included if u want hahahahahaha


really? hahaha anways marry who u want..just make sure he's da one =)

oh really? hahahaha ^^

3514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Originaly from Ho...
Offline
Posted 4/19/08

chocuqueen wrote:


Joenelle wrote:


chocuqueen wrote:

i never told them.. they just found out themselves.. XD
yeah even his parents doesnt care.. @__@
but.. its just my dad.... he wont even let my bf sleepover..
he wont even let me go out with him over 12am ==;;
and everytime when me & my bf watch movie.. we cannot even turn off the light to see the movie better.
omg --;;


bf sleepover? wont even let u go out over 12 am?
isn't that abit uh....too much? =P
I know i wouldnt let my daughter ( in the future) do that...
^^


well it's not like we're going to do anything..
we always come back home after 12 with friends - -;;


oh..good for you? I still wont let my daughter do that..even if its with friends...shouldnt they be at home too?
>< my opinion =P
3514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Originaly from Ho...
Offline
Posted 4/19/08

helena91 wrote:


Joenelle wrote:


helena91 wrote:


Joenelle wrote:


helena91 wrote:


Joenelle wrote:


helena91 wrote:

hey i told my mom bout my bf b4 she hated him so we had to split up so i wont tell my parents not even when im gettin married


Well she myt nt always hate the guy....will she? I mean she might like the guy that your marrying...ryt? hahha


u see the think is i dont date irish guys so my mom hates that so she probably wont like the guy i marry if hes not irish lol


aha...ic ic ic...well marry who u lyk...doesnt matter what anyone thinks...ryt? ^_^

oh and why irish? haha



as im irish and i have a thing for datein asians hahahaha ill marry sum 1 i love though doesnt matter of race really



yeah exactly...ahh hehe...am i included? hahaha jowk...well i guess she'll understand when your older...hahaha


maybe she will maybe she wont as irish women are known for the stubborness dont really care anyway as i wont be living at home then hehehehehehe lol your cute enough to be included if u want hahahahahaha


ooh hahaha ic ic.....

oh reali? *winks* hehehe
8797 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
75 / honey honey land
Offline
Posted 4/19/08
haha, i tried sneakin but we got caught on the way to movies x]
Posted 4/19/08

Joenelle wrote:


helena91 wrote:


Joenelle wrote:


helena91 wrote:


Joenelle wrote:


helena91 wrote:


Joenelle wrote:


helena91 wrote:

hey i told my mom bout my bf b4 she hated him so we had to split up so i wont tell my parents not even when im gettin married


Well she myt nt always hate the guy....will she? I mean she might like the guy that your marrying...ryt? hahha


u see the think is i dont date irish guys so my mom hates that so she probably wont like the guy i marry if hes not irish lol


aha...ic ic ic...well marry who u lyk...doesnt matter what anyone thinks...ryt? ^_^

oh and why irish? haha



as im irish and i have a thing for datein asians hahahaha ill marry sum 1 i love though doesnt matter of race really



yeah exactly...ahh hehe...am i included? hahaha jowk...well i guess she'll understand when your older...hahaha


maybe she will maybe she wont as irish women are known for the stubborness dont really care anyway as i wont be living at home then hehehehehehe lol your cute enough to be included if u want hahahahahaha


ooh hahaha ic ic.....

oh reali? *winks* hehehe


yup i ll just find a place 4 u on it
Posted 4/19/08

Joenelle wrote:


chocuqueen wrote:


Joenelle wrote:


chocuqueen wrote:

i never told them.. they just found out themselves.. XD
yeah even his parents doesnt care.. @__@
but.. its just my dad.... he wont even let my bf sleepover..
he wont even let me go out with him over 12am ==;;
and everytime when me & my bf watch movie.. we cannot even turn off the light to see the movie better.
omg --;;


bf sleepover? wont even let u go out over 12 am?
isn't that abit uh....too much? =P
I know i wouldnt let my daughter ( in the future) do that...
^^


well it's not like we're going to do anything..
we always come back home after 12 with friends - -;;


oh..good for you? I still wont let my daughter do that..even if its with friends...shouldnt they be at home too?
>< my opinion =P


haha nah.. they're pretty old enough to do whatever they want? XD
so yeah.. oh well
Posted 4/19/08
It's easy not to tell them when you live hundreds of miles away.
276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Dubai, UAE
Offline
Posted 4/19/08

hell no
can't do so .... or I'm dead meat
998 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/19/08
i don't tell my dad but i tell my mom because i know how my dad is when it come to boys...
216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / the UK
Offline
Posted 4/19/08
my god if my parents told me i couldnt date till I was 25, I would laugh in their faces.
216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / the UK
Offline
Posted 4/19/08

babi3gurl208 wrote:

i don't tell my dad but i tell my mom because i know how my dad is when it come to boys...


your 21 years old though?
8251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / I couldnt tell yo...
Offline
Posted 4/19/08
Well, I wont go out of my way to tell them but they, no matter how slow they are, eventually find out.
3117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / California
Offline
Posted 4/19/08
My parents actually want me to get a bf or gf -_-
5941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Hidden Leaf Village
Offline
Posted 4/19/08
no need to tell them they already know without asking
5021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / berrytopia♥
Offline
Posted 4/19/08
if its really serious i will, but if it isn't i won't
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.