First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Binibining Pilipinas Question and Answer Portion
Holy God Emperor
49737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 4/19/08 , edited 5/3/08
The TOP 5
eunice_tiu18,
mahmine,
dizflypnay13,
threazstine,
insignia91

QUESTIONS:


The Judges for this event are:

~ mikomiko123
~ -dizkumpiyado-
~ yellowkisses
~ ayr-chan
~ nikie_lucky
~ jimcarlo06
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANSWERS (Scroll down)
Holy God Emperor
49737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 4/19/08 , edited 5/4/08
(Top 2 Highest Average Rating Wins! (Only for judges)Rate from 1(lowest) - 10(highest)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Answers # 1: (Answer from eunice_tiu18)

~ Disqualified ~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Answers # 2: (Answer from mahmine


I believe that the most important thing on the list is the stabilization of economy of each of the countries in the world today. Maybe in others, point of view, it is peace however they don't realized the cause of us not achieving such thing. For example, the criminals, most of them are struggling financially that's why they have done an act which against the law. Therefore, if all countries in the world are rich or enough to cope for everyday living, there would be no more people suffering from chaos, poverty, draught and starvation.

(sorry for involving the criminals O^___^O)
(too much effort eh? O^___^O)


Ratings:
Miko: 7
Diz: 6
Yellowkisses: 6
Ayrizsh:6.5
Nikie: 7.5
Jim: 6.5

Average: 6.6
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Answers # 3: (Answer from dizflypnay13)


In my opinion, I think that the best food resource we have are the edible plants. I believe that edible plants, such as vegetables, are the best food source because even if we have food shortages, we can always get the nutrients we need from them to stay healthy. Like even if we do lose a certain food, like rice, we can always depend our carbohydrates on vegetables such as potatoes, squash, and many more. So we won’t be in bad shape since we always have our vegetables to keep us in shape.

Now if I was able to solve the food shortages, I would suggest people to plant more vegetables so that in case there comes a point in which there will be a food shortage, they can just start consuming vegetables. So that they can still get the nutrients from the vegetables, which I have mentioned before. And in Philippines’ case, it isn’t that hard to find vegetables, since Philippines is filled with so much trees and plants all around. So we don’t really have to depend on one food, since we have vegetables as our alternative.


Ratings:
Miko: 7.5
Diz:7
Yellowkisses: 7
Ayrizsh:7
Nikie: 8
Jim: 8

Average: 7.4
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Answers # 4: (Answer from threazstine)


A true leader cares for the well-being of his/her subjects.

In Gloria's case, it has been widely known that she committed grave crimes against the Filipino people. The real tragedy to our current government is their inability to detect the true problems our country has.

Corruption, et. al. is a mere shadow of greater problems; in addition, the incapacity of those in the leadership to govern our country has only worsened the bubbling problem.

What Gloria must do as an economist is to change our flawed economic policy which lasted for two decades.

Thank you. thanks to people who voted me.


Ratings:
Miko: 9
Diz: 7
Yellowkisses: 7
Ayrizsh:7
Nikie: 8
Jim: 8

Average: 7.7
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Answers # 5: (Answer from insignia91)


For me, the division of church and government is necessary. Why? First, the church has nothing to do with the business of the government. What do they know in the business of the government? Is the church knowledgeable enough to give solution to the government problems? Likewise to the government; what do they know in the problems of church? For example, take a look at the government’s situation now; if you are familiar with the ZTE deal scandal, it’s one of the biggest problems that government is facing right now. Everybody wants the truth on what really happened there. And there’s no problem with that, but to think that the church is also getting involved. Don't you think it's questionable? Priest and bishops attending rallies, giving statements that destroys the government’s image. What’s the point in doing that? Did their actions make resolutions to the problem? No… they just expanded the problem. This instance only shows hat there should be a division on the government side and church side. Or else, then the church should also pay tax right? =)

Ratings:
Miko: 9
Diz: 10
Yellowkisses: 8
Ayrizsh:8.5
Nikie: 9
Jim: 8.5

Average: 8.8




Posted 4/19/08



i think hnde muna dapat post un question dyn miko. kze WALA TRIL! tpos yayain mo mga member's sa CHATBOX! dun un main event. ayus lng yan kht 4thousand asa chatbox... para masaya, dapat mag TYP lng ung nag ask ng question tska ung mga judge! para masaya!
Holy God Emperor
49737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 4/19/08

gbtsimoy wrote:




i think hnde muna dapat post un question dyn miko. kze WALA TRIL! tpos yayain mo mga member's sa CHATBOX! dun un main event. ayus lng yan kht 4thousand asa chatbox... para masaya, dapat mag TYP lng ung nag ask ng question tska ung mga judge! para masaya!


As we all know, we live in various places, many of us will be rarely available on a certain date and time. I also posted it now in order for the contestants to be ready, hence no one will not be able to answer. Anyhow, thank you for your concern, I like the idea of thrilling and gathering, however, many things cannot be achieved in a simple way. We would like to end this competition so we can start another activity to liven up the group. Again, thank you for your concerns.
Citizen
10627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / `In the Pearl of...
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

mikomiko123 wrote:


gbtsimoy wrote:




i think hnde muna dapat post un question dyn miko. kze WALA TRIL! tpos yayain mo mga member's sa CHATBOX! dun un main event. ayus lng yan kht 4thousand asa chatbox... para masaya, dapat mag TYP lng ung nag ask ng question tska ung mga judge! para masaya!


As we all know, we live in various places, many of us will be rarely available on a certain date and time. I also posted it now in order for the contestants to be ready, hence no one will not be able to answer. Anyhow, thank you for your concern, I like the idea of thrilling and gathering, however, many things cannot be achieved in a simple way. We would like to end this competition so we can start another activity to liven up the group. Again, thank you for your concerns.



pero tama din sya...

di dapat muna i-palabas yung tanung...

para may thrill...

Grrrr...*Thrillszz*

Posted 4/20/08
i agree with miko...para may bago naman...

thrill?....isipin m n lng thrill.....malay mo thrill ung sagot nila!!!!....XD
Holy God Emperor
49737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

shem_j41 wrote:

i agree with miko...para may bago naman...

thrill?....isipin m n lng thrill.....malay mo thrill ung sagot nila!!!!....XD


Exactly, and besides, the questions are not assigned yet, making the hopefuls to be thrilled also.
Posted 4/21/08

mikomiko123 wrote:


shem_j41 wrote:

i agree with miko...para may bago naman...

thrill?....isipin m n lng thrill.....malay mo thrill ung sagot nila!!!!....XD


Exactly, and besides, the questions are not assigned yet, making the hopefuls to be thrilled also.


yah...

Citizen
8026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Neverafter
Offline
Posted 4/21/08 , edited 4/21/08
oohh.. i have a question.. what role did your family play as candidate of Bb. Pilipinas in crunchy roll.?

(seems familiar)

nah just joking..
Citizen
3244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / San Juan, Manila,...
Offline
Posted 4/22/08
thanks to all who voted me as a miss binibining pilipinas, (ngaun ko lang nalaman na kasali ako hayzzz wala nag inform sakin na kasali na ko) by the way thanks to those people who voted me
Citizen
7465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / UT
Offline
Posted 4/22/08 , edited 4/22/08
i have a question......
will the moderators ramdomly going to pick from the top 5 contestants to answer a certain question????

just asking
Citizen
26729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/23/08
wat tym nio po ipapaalam ung top 5?? sana lang maabutan ko..! GOOD LUCK sa top 5!!
Citizen
3047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / from d bottom of...
Offline
Posted 4/23/08

eunice_tiu18 wrote:

thanks to all who voted me as a miss binibining pilipinas, (ngaun ko lang nalaman na kasali ako hayzzz wala nag inform sakin na kasali na ko) by the way thanks to those people who voted me


nde mu ba na recv ung email na nagiinform na ur one of the contestants?? i swear everyone's got it.. O^__^O
Citizen
3244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / San Juan, Manila,...
Offline
Posted 4/23/08

mahmine wrote:


eunice_tiu18 wrote:

thanks to all who voted me as a miss binibining pilipinas, (ngaun ko lang nalaman na kasali ako hayzzz wala nag inform sakin na kasali na ko) by the way thanks to those people who voted me


nde mu ba na recv ung email na nagiinform na ur one of the contestants?? i swear everyone's got it.. O^__^O


di eh ngaun ko lang nareceive eh ung mail ni mikomiko wala talaga ako anreceive na kasali na ako
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.