First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Binibining Pilipinas Question and Answer Portion
Citizen
3047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / from d bottom of...
Offline
Posted 5/1/08

0LesteR0 wrote:

gani2 lang....ahem


i don't feel any pressure rigt now!!


i thoughting ull gona said "i don't know pressure cooker right at the moment O^__^O"
Citizen
45313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Where the Fire Ph...
Offline
Posted 5/1/08
Ayos! Q&A na...Ahahaha! Exciting! ^,..^ v
Holy God Emperor
49717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 5/1/08
~ Currently waiting for eunice's and insignia's answers. I shall post all answers tomorrow. If a contestant does not have an answer submitted by tomorrow, her points will be deducted. - .05 from total Average per day. However, only for three days! If the contestant does not give an answer after three days from the due date, that contestant will be OUT! ~
Citizen
762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/1/08

mahmine wrote:


0LesteR0 wrote:

gani2 lang....ahem


i don't feel any pressure rigt now!!


i thoughting ull gona said "i don't know pressure cooker right at the moment O^__^O"


wahahaha
gani2 pala......ahem

the most important in my life is my MOTHER, my FATHER and most especially my PARENTS
Citizen
3047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / from d bottom of...
Offline
Posted 5/2/08
waaaa

nde agree c miko sa sagot ko lolz,,
Holy God Emperor
49717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 5/2/08

mahmine wrote:

waaaa

nde agree c miko sa sagot ko lolz,,


Sorry, but I base my rating on something. Every grammar or spelling error I deduct 1 point. So it is not whether I agree with your answers or not.
Citizen
3047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / from d bottom of...
Offline
Posted 5/2/08

mikomiko123 wrote:


mahmine wrote:

waaaa

nde agree c miko sa sagot ko lolz,,


Sorry, but I base my rating on something. Every grammar or spelling error I deduct 1 point. So it is not whether I agree with your answers or not.


uhhh.. sooo.. u mean to say that ive got 3 grammar and spelling mistakes?!? oh my gawd.. so im turning into like "Jenina San Miguel".. i shouldnt have entered this contest..
Citizen
3047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / from d bottom of...
Offline
Posted 5/2/08
is my opinion welcome here?
anyway.. the mods can delete it anyway if not.. but yeah..


cause during the "preparation time" when miko havent yet assigned those questions..
these question t gave me loads of headache..


What is the best food resource or maybe your own food plan to retaliate and/or solve the food shortage? Do you have any other plans? Explain.


so..

assuming that the

Philippines is filled with so much tress
maybe not on the city!
anyway,, yeah,, not all our kababayans can afford to buy veg..
so i think that's not the best as an alternative..

i wonder if ur thinking of any other way..
Citizen
10627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / M / `In the Pearl of...
Offline
Posted 5/2/08 , edited 5/2/08


Holy God Emperor
49717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 5/2/08 , edited 5/2/08

mahmine wrote:


mikomiko123 wrote:


mahmine wrote:

waaaa

nde agree c miko sa sagot ko lolz,,


Sorry, but I base my rating on something. Every grammar or spelling error I deduct 1 point. So it is not whether I agree with your answers or not.


uhhh.. sooo.. u mean to say that ive got 3 grammar and spelling mistakes?!? oh my gawd.. so im turning into like "Jenina San Miguel".. i shouldnt have entered this contest..


Well, at least you did not say "Oh My God! They was... Becoss... Whose... Hahah, Im so sorry...TUF ten... DOT... My PAMILeee... My family is the most important persons in MY LIFE..."

(Janina San Miguel's interview totally embarassed me as a filipino, but it made me laugh so hard! XD)
Posted 5/2/08

jimcarlo06 wrote:





bakit andito ratings mo jim???? hehehe..
Citizen
3047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / from d bottom of...
Offline
Posted 5/3/08

mikomiko123 wrote:


mahmine wrote:


mikomiko123 wrote:


mahmine wrote:

waaaa

nde agree c miko sa sagot ko lolz,,


Sorry, but I base my rating on something. Every grammar or spelling error I deduct 1 point. So it is not whether I agree with your answers or not.


uhhh.. sooo.. u mean to say that ive got 3 grammar and spelling mistakes?!? oh my gawd.. so im turning into like "Jenina San Miguel".. i shouldnt have entered this contest..


Well, at least you did not say "Oh My God! They was... Becoss... Whose... Hahah, Im so sorry...TUF ten... DOT... My PAMILeee... My family is the most important persons in MY LIFE..."

(Janina San Miguel's interview totally embarassed me as a filipino, but it made me laugh so hard! XD)


yer but i checked it on ms-word and the goddamn proggy told me


Spelling and Grammar check are complete.


well not including those on the parenthesis but if u included it.. then that's fine..
i'm actually regreting entering this!! if i know ill embarass myself!!
Holy God Emperor
49717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 5/3/08 , edited 5/3/08

mahmine wrote:


mikomiko123 wrote:


mahmine wrote:


mikomiko123 wrote:


mahmine wrote:

waaaa

nde agree c miko sa sagot ko lolz,,


Sorry, but I base my rating on something. Every grammar or spelling error I deduct 1 point. So it is not whether I agree with your answers or not.


uhhh.. sooo.. u mean to say that ive got 3 grammar and spelling mistakes?!? oh my gawd.. so im turning into like "Jenina San Miguel".. i shouldnt have entered this contest..


Well, at least you did not say "Oh My God! They was... Becoss... Whose... Hahah, Im so sorry...TUF ten... DOT... My PAMILeee... My family is the most important persons in MY LIFE..."

(Janina San Miguel's interview totally embarassed me as a filipino, but it made me laugh so hard! XD)


yer but i checked it on ms-word and the goddamn proggy told me


Spelling and Grammar check are complete.


well not including those on the parenthesis but if u included it.. then that's fine..
i'm actually regreting entering this!! if i know ill embarass myself!!



Ok then, I will correct you. Humans are actually more adequate than computer programs.


I believe that the most important thing on the list is the stabilization of economy of each of the countries in the world today. Maybe in others, point of view, it is peace however they don't realised the cause of us not achieving such thing. For example, the criminals, most of them are struggling financially that's why they have done an act which against the law. Therefore, if all countries in the world are rich or enough to cope for everyday living, there would be no more people suffering from chaos, poverty, draught and starvation.

(sorry for involving the criminals O^___^O)
(too much effort eh? O^___^O)


My answer w/ revisions: (Notice that there are more than 3 errors)

I believe that the most important thing on the list is the stabilization of (the) economy of (every) country in the world today. Maybe(,) in other('s) point of view, peace (is important)(;) however, they (fail to realize why it cannot be achieved!) For example, (a young 13 yr. old steals rice because he is hungry. Is he a criminal?). Thus/Therefore, if all countries in the world (stabilize their economies for the benefit of the people's welfare), there would be no people suffering from chaos, poverty [drought is a natural disaster, I do not believe that it will be tended to because of a country's economy level] and starvation.

Pointers: You also misspelled realised(realized) and draught(drought), I just edited it so that there will be less chaos.

Also, no need to be embarrassed. Nobody is perfect.
Posted 5/3/08
saan na ung mga answers miko?????
Holy God Emperor
49717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 5/3/08

nikie_lucky wrote:


jimcarlo06 wrote:





bakit andito ratings mo jim???? hehehe..


Paki rate po uli. Someone messed with the thing and deleted most of it. ~-~
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.