WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Eating Dog
1235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 10/27/07 , edited 10/27/07
I know in some country, it's all good if you eat dog. so what's the problem?

And if you say it's wrong, than I think eating cow and pig is wrong to.

Defend your answer.
27757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/27/07
sure,why not,is a dog more worth than a cow?
1212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Chinatown
Offline
Posted 10/27/07
My family in Vietnam ate dog, and tried to trick me into eating it, saying it was deer meat. I guess its okay, a dog is just like any other animal you eat, as in cows, chickens, duck, etc.
979 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / california
Offline
Posted 10/27/07
well like some countries the reason why you see no birds is cause well they eat them all and they eat dogs becuase to them its just food arg actually i cant explain what m trying to say but hopefully someone out there gets what im saying
709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / hell wisconsin
Offline
Posted 10/27/07
Sure it's okay. eating any dead thing is okay. Eating live things are okay too if you can do it. Yes I do consider humans in this. Meat is meat. However not many people will risk getting past Johnny law just to have a meal.
1235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 10/27/07

arano wrote:

sure,why not,is a dog more worth than a cow?



iono does rich people count money when they buy stuff?
29505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/27/07
Well, I was going to say it was wrong, but then now that I think about it after reading the second part of the question I now think the only reason we don't eat dogs is because their cute, we're disgusted at it because we have them for pets.
4962 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 10/27/07
STRICTLY NO~!!!!
HOW CAN YOU EAT YOUR BEST FRIEND~!!!!!
>.<
1235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 10/27/07

Kaligon wrote:

STRICTLY NO~!!!!
HOW CAN YOU EAT YOUR BEST FRIEND~!!!!!
>.<




blahbalahahahahaahahhablahhhhhhh
if they are my best friend than how come they bite off my finger?
19375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 10/27/07
Well, so as long you are comfortable & the laws don't restrict you I guess.
1235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 10/27/07

CappucinoMocha wrote:

Well, so as long you are comfortable & the laws don't restrict you I guess.



law are made by people that i don't support so why should i follow their rules.

I want to make my own rules too
1212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Chinatown
Offline
Posted 10/27/07

XsYackosX wrote:


CappucinoMocha wrote:

Well, so as long you are comfortable & the laws don't restrict you I guess.



law are made by people that i don't support so why should i follow their rules.

I want to make my own rules too


Then go out and murder couple of people, steal, kill, break laws, then tell me how you feel about the law.
without laws, you wouldnt have your freedom, as you do now. think before you speak.
1235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 10/27/07

TOANDN wrote:


XsYackosX wrote:


CappucinoMocha wrote:

Well, so as long you are comfortable & the laws don't restrict you I guess.



law are made by people that i don't support so why should i follow their rules.

I want to make my own rules too


Then go out and murder couple of people, steal, kill, break laws, then tell me how you feel about the law.
without laws, you wouldnt have your freedom, as you do now. think before you speak.


dud i don't wanna kill or rob any1, I just wanna break law that doesn't make sense.
like if we can eat cow than why can't we eat dog.

like why does the stupid law interfere with me having sex with my cousin. that just plain making no sense of a law.

709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / hell wisconsin
Offline
Posted 10/27/07
^^That makes no sense. I would have complete freedom without laws. Other people would too and I ma not get money or land or treated fairly but then I could kill them. Without laws I would do that stuff. However I don't want to go to jail so I don't. Would I if I could get out of going to jail? In a heartbeat.
1646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Columbus, OH
Offline
Posted 10/27/07
Ooooh this is fun. Eat dogs, go on I've eaten 10-12 other non mainstream animals and bring the jerky in to my friends, just for the expression on their face XD.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.