First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
El Cazador de la Bruja
9781 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / cavite / phil
Offline
Posted 4/19/08 , edited 4/21/08
The Witch Hunter

Ellis, a young girl suspected of murdering a prominent physicist Heinrich Schneider, is on the run from prosecution when she is tracked down by a female bounty hunter Nadie in a small Mexican town. However, instead of turning her in, Nadie impulsively decides to help her and the two embark on a journey south where they hope to find clues about Ellis' past. The guiding stars of their journey are the mysterious gemstone "Rosa del Inca" and the "Eternal City" of Wiñay Marka.

here's the link if you like to watch:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/series-2824/El-Cazador-de-la-Bruja-.html





good anime? or is it just fine?? or not at all?

for me whoa! perfect anime!!!!! i love this.. lirio is cute

what do you say?! hehe...

577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 4/19/08
yeah its a good anime.. i hope they made a second season.
9781 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / cavite / phil
Offline
Posted 4/19/08 , edited 4/19/08
yeah i want to see their next journey! funny and touchy anime haha
295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / somewhere i belong~~
Offline
Posted 4/19/08
never heard of.. give more detail~~~
1090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Deepest Edge of O...
Offline
Posted 4/19/08 , edited 4/19/08
never seen it but i guess ill give it a try
9781 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / cavite / phil
Offline
Posted 4/19/08
the title seems at mexican language haha so few are attracted

try this and you'll know
1713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / México
Offline
Posted 4/19/08

Clockwise wrote:

Wtf's up with the title?


It's spanish but he should have put The witch hunter as a title, because mostly everyone in the forums speak english

9781 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / cavite / phil
Offline
Posted 4/19/08

rsjtl wrote:


Clockwise wrote:

Wtf's up with the title?


It's spanish but he should have put The witch hunter as a title, because mostly everyone in the forums speak english



oh... but i think that's the standard title for that anime, too many link if you type The witch hunter
1713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / México
Offline
Posted 4/19/08

marinne14 wrote:


rsjtl wrote:


Clockwise wrote:

Wtf's up with the title?


It's spanish but he should have put The witch hunter as a title, because mostly everyone in the forums speak english



oh... but i think that's the standard title for that anime, too many link if you type The witch hunter


Well that's true
8003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / A World of My Own
Offline
Posted 4/19/08
for me, its perfect!! hoping they cld make a second season!!
534 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / mexico
Offline
Posted 4/19/08
i started watching this because i thought it was curious to find the original name in spanish. haven't seen much of it but it seemed like it would develop into something good.
9781 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / cavite / phil
Offline
Posted 4/19/08

rukia1205 wrote:

for me, its perfect!! hoping they cld make a second season!!


yeah let's hope so
79 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / pHiLs,Japan(1 tim...
Offline
Posted 4/19/08
finally!! i'm longing for the title! so El Cazador De La Bruja's the title of the trailer i found! very grateful to you, thanks! i'm at episode 1 and it's so good! i like this, i like this, i like thisssss!!!! i'm really thankful for the link!
Posted 4/19/08
it's nice!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.