First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Crunchyroll Maintenance??!!
408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 4/19/08

n_n303 wrote:

*kicks her inbox*
i hate it when it gets disabled..
at first it was alright, and i had patience for it.
but now that its happening every night..its pissing me off. >___>

but who cares. Its not such a big problem, this is a pretty big site, and of course there will be glitches and problems. you cant expect them to tell you EVERY time they need to shut something down to fix it. Plus like someone has already mentioned. I doubt the mods know when something will be down

edit:
and is see this thread has turned into a spam thread. *sigh* -___-;;


Well, that *sigh* was hardly warranted, was it now?

I take these useless threads and put them to my use, making them useful again! I am so kind.
408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 4/19/08

mike122_in_uk wrote:


Keldarin wrote:


hata64bonu wrote:


Keldarin wrote:


hata64bonu wrote:
Who the hell are you to judge my IQ?


Because I am clearly better than you and because it amuses me.


Let me tell you one thing straight:

A wise person that is having an argument with an ignorant person, knows that the argument is just a waste of time and is not worth fighting for.

If I seem so ignorant to you, then why are you still continuing to battle me?? Can you give me a straight reason for that?


Obviously, I can. My own evil amusement and utter boredom.

However, while I am being evil to you, I am also doing the world a favor. I am that kind.


its a childish action...........


Here is another carebear. They are known to be meddlesome and annoying, while they aren't especially known for being bright.
If we take a quick look to the poster I quoted, we can easily see a spelling mistake many do. He forgets the capital I in it's, always start with one capital letter in the first word when beginning a new sentence.

Example:

Retarded is mike122_in_uk. If you look up stupid in a dictionary, you'll find a picture of mike122_in_uk.
Posted 4/19/08

Keldarin wrote:


hata64bonu wrote:


Keldarin wrote:


hata64bonu wrote:
Who the hell are you to judge my IQ?


Because I am clearly better than you and because it amuses me.


Let me tell you one thing straight:

A wise person that is having an argument with an ignorant person, knows that the argument is just a waste of time and is not worth fighting for.

If I seem so ignorant to you, then why are you still continuing to battle me?? Can you give me a straight reason for that?


Obviously, I can. My own evil amusement and utter boredom.

However, while I am being evil to you, I am also doing the world a favor. I am that kind.


have you no heart, no soul, no MIND??!!! You're fighting over something so useless!!
31445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 4/19/08 , edited 4/19/08

Keldarin wrote:


mike122_in_uk wrote:


Keldarin wrote:


hata64bonu wrote:


Keldarin wrote:


hata64bonu wrote:
Who the hell are you to judge my IQ?


Because I am clearly better than you and because it amuses me.


Let me tell you one thing straight:

A wise person that is having an argument with an ignorant person, knows that the argument is just a waste of time and is not worth fighting for.

If I seem so ignorant to you, then why are you still continuing to battle me?? Can you give me a straight reason for that?


Obviously, I can. My own evil amusement and utter boredom.

However, while I am being evil to you, I am also doing the world a favor. I am that kind.


its a childish action...........


Here is another carebear. They are known to be meddlesome and annoying, while they aren't especially known for being bright.
If we take a quick look to the poster I quoted, we can easily see a spelling mistake many do. He forgets the capital I in it's, always start with one capital letter in the first word when beginning a new sentence.

Example:

Retarded is mike122_in_uk. If you look up stupid in a dictionary, you'll find a picture of mike122_in_uk.


god damn. im wondering of since when it is the last time u actually used common sense....ur retard urself...IE is not always fuck*ing based on proper grammar etc...u self retarded person..explore !!!
Posted 4/19/08

Keldarin wrote:


mike122_in_uk wrote:


Keldarin wrote:


hata64bonu wrote:


Keldarin wrote:


hata64bonu wrote:
Who the hell are you to judge my IQ?


Because I am clearly better than you and because it amuses me.


Let me tell you one thing straight:

A wise person that is having an argument with an ignorant person, knows that the argument is just a waste of time and is not worth fighting for.

If I seem so ignorant to you, then why are you still continuing to battle me?? Can you give me a straight reason for that?


Obviously, I can. My own evil amusement and utter boredom.

However, while I am being evil to you, I am also doing the world a favor. I am that kind.


its a childish action...........


Here is another carebear. They are known to be meddlesome and annoying, while they aren't especially known for being bright.
If we take a quick look to the poster I quoted, we can easily see a spelling mistake many do. He forgets the capital I in it's, always start with one capital letter in the first word when beginning a new sentence.

Example:

Retarded is mike122_in_uk. If you look up stupid in a dictionary, you'll find a picture of mike122_in_uk.


If you're so smart, haven't you ever heard of the word "slang"?? And I thought you were smart.....
31445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 4/19/08

hata64bonu wrote:


Keldarin wrote:


mike122_in_uk wrote:


Keldarin wrote:


hata64bonu wrote:


Keldarin wrote:


hata64bonu wrote:
Who the hell are you to judge my IQ?


Because I am clearly better than you and because it amuses me.


Let me tell you one thing straight:

A wise person that is having an argument with an ignorant person, knows that the argument is just a waste of time and is not worth fighting for.

If I seem so ignorant to you, then why are you still continuing to battle me?? Can you give me a straight reason for that?


Obviously, I can. My own evil amusement and utter boredom.

However, while I am being evil to you, I am also doing the world a favor. I am that kind.


its a childish action...........


Here is another carebear. They are known to be meddlesome and annoying, while they aren't especially known for being bright.
If we take a quick look to the poster I quoted, we can easily see a spelling mistake many do. He forgets the capital I in it's, always start with one capital letter in the first word when beginning a new sentence.

Example:

Retarded is mike122_in_uk. If you look up stupid in a dictionary, you'll find a picture of mike122_in_uk.


If you're so smart, haven't you ever heard of the word "slang"?? And I thought you were smart.....


no actually ill take it as he didnt know what it means or heared of it. He is just some1 who kind of proclaims himself the smartest
Posted 4/19/08

mike122_in_uk wrote:


hata64bonu wrote:


Keldarin wrote:


mike122_in_uk wrote:


Keldarin wrote:


hata64bonu wrote:


Keldarin wrote:


hata64bonu wrote:
Who the hell are you to judge my IQ?


Because I am clearly better than you and because it amuses me.


Let me tell you one thing straight:

A wise person that is having an argument with an ignorant person, knows that the argument is just a waste of time and is not worth fighting for.

If I seem so ignorant to you, then why are you still continuing to battle me?? Can you give me a straight reason for that?


Obviously, I can. My own evil amusement and utter boredom.

However, while I am being evil to you, I am also doing the world a favor. I am that kind.


its a childish action...........


Here is another carebear. They are known to be meddlesome and annoying, while they aren't especially known for being bright.
If we take a quick look to the poster I quoted, we can easily see a spelling mistake many do. He forgets the capital I in it's, always start with one capital letter in the first word when beginning a new sentence.

Example:

Retarded is mike122_in_uk. If you look up stupid in a dictionary, you'll find a picture of mike122_in_uk.


If you're so smart, haven't you ever heard of the word "slang"?? And I thought you were smart.....


no actually ill take it as he didnt know what it means or heared of it. He is just some1 who kind of proclaims himself the smartest


He's just wasting his time.
408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 4/19/08

hata64bonu wrote:


Keldarin wrote:


hata64bonu wrote:


Keldarin wrote:


hata64bonu wrote:
Who the hell are you to judge my IQ?


Because I am clearly better than you and because it amuses me.


Let me tell you one thing straight:

A wise person that is having an argument with an ignorant person, knows that the argument is just a waste of time and is not worth fighting for.

If I seem so ignorant to you, then why are you still continuing to battle me?? Can you give me a straight reason for that?


Obviously, I can. My own evil amusement and utter boredom.

However, while I am being evil to you, I am also doing the world a favor. I am that kind.


have you no heart, no soul, no MIND??!!! You're fighting over something so useless!!


Yes, I am. As I said, it's for my own evil amusement.
I have no heart and I have no soul. If I wanted to, I'd scar your soul forever, but that's too easy.



god damn. im wondering of since when it is the last time u actually used common sense....ur retard urself


Now, see I never called you a retard. I only used you as an example.
And common sense is overrated. You'll do much better without it.

4317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Tokyo Uni
Offline
Posted 4/19/08
no really the time i go on while maintenace is on is 1/100 lol
31445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 4/19/08

Keldarin wrote:


hata64bonu wrote:


Keldarin wrote:


hata64bonu wrote:


Keldarin wrote:


hata64bonu wrote:
Who the hell are you to judge my IQ?


Because I am clearly better than you and because it amuses me.


Let me tell you one thing straight:

A wise person that is having an argument with an ignorant person, knows that the argument is just a waste of time and is not worth fighting for.

If I seem so ignorant to you, then why are you still continuing to battle me?? Can you give me a straight reason for that?


Obviously, I can. My own evil amusement and utter boredom.

However, while I am being evil to you, I am also doing the world a favor. I am that kind.


have you no heart, no soul, no MIND??!!! You're fighting over something so useless!!


Yes, I am. As I said, it's for my own evil amusement.
I have no heart and I have no soul. If I wanted to, I'd scar your soul forever, but that's too easy.



god damn. im wondering of since when it is the last time u actually used common sense....ur retard urself


Now, see I never called you a retard. I only used you as an example.
And common sense is overrated. You'll do much better without it.



nd again in this situation. Look at which of your post i quoted from and clearly u can see that it actually link to the post of which u said im a retard for actually mispelling words. Use common sense again
408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 4/19/08

hata64bonu wrote:


Keldarin wrote:


mike122_in_uk wrote:


Keldarin wrote:


hata64bonu wrote:


Keldarin wrote:


hata64bonu wrote:
Who the hell are you to judge my IQ?


Because I am clearly better than you and because it amuses me.


Let me tell you one thing straight:

A wise person that is having an argument with an ignorant person, knows that the argument is just a waste of time and is not worth fighting for.

If I seem so ignorant to you, then why are you still continuing to battle me?? Can you give me a straight reason for that?


Obviously, I can. My own evil amusement and utter boredom.

However, while I am being evil to you, I am also doing the world a favor. I am that kind.


its a childish action...........


Here is another carebear. They are known to be meddlesome and annoying, while they aren't especially known for being bright.
If we take a quick look to the poster I quoted, we can easily see a spelling mistake many do. He forgets the capital I in it's, always start with one capital letter in the first word when beginning a new sentence.

Example:

Retarded is mike122_in_uk. If you look up stupid in a dictionary, you'll find a picture of mike122_in_uk.


If you're so smart, haven't you ever heard of the word "slang"?? And I thought you were smart.....


Slang? Yes, I've heard of it. So what? You're writing. It's supposed to be proper English, when you write. Otherwise, your argument to your mother about being on the internet makes you better at writing English becomes invalid. Thus, I am actually twice as kind as I previously thought. Thank you for making me realize that.
Posted 4/19/08

Keldarin wrote:


hata64bonu wrote:


Keldarin wrote:


hata64bonu wrote:


Keldarin wrote:


hata64bonu wrote:
Who the hell are you to judge my IQ?


Because I am clearly better than you and because it amuses me.


Let me tell you one thing straight:

A wise person that is having an argument with an ignorant person, knows that the argument is just a waste of time and is not worth fighting for.

If I seem so ignorant to you, then why are you still continuing to battle me?? Can you give me a straight reason for that?


Obviously, I can. My own evil amusement and utter boredom.

However, while I am being evil to you, I am also doing the world a favor. I am that kind.


have you no heart, no soul, no MIND??!!! You're fighting over something so useless!!


Yes, I am. As I said, it's for my own evil amusement.
I have no heart and I have no soul. If I wanted to, I'd scar your soul forever, but that's too easy.



god damn. im wondering of since when it is the last time u actually used common sense....ur retard urself


Now, see I never called you a retard. I only used you as an example.
And common sense is overrated. You'll do much better without it.




Well, now I see the true definition of an ideal idiot.

And by the way, couldn't you chose better examples, as you are "so smart"?
Posted 4/19/08

Keldarin wrote:


hata64bonu wrote:


Keldarin wrote:


mike122_in_uk wrote:


Keldarin wrote:


hata64bonu wrote:


Keldarin wrote:


hata64bonu wrote:
Who the hell are you to judge my IQ?


Because I am clearly better than you and because it amuses me.


Let me tell you one thing straight:

A wise person that is having an argument with an ignorant person, knows that the argument is just a waste of time and is not worth fighting for.

If I seem so ignorant to you, then why are you still continuing to battle me?? Can you give me a straight reason for that?


Obviously, I can. My own evil amusement and utter boredom.

However, while I am being evil to you, I am also doing the world a favor. I am that kind.


its a childish action...........


Here is another carebear. They are known to be meddlesome and annoying, while they aren't especially known for being bright.
If we take a quick look to the poster I quoted, we can easily see a spelling mistake many do. He forgets the capital I in it's, always start with one capital letter in the first word when beginning a new sentence.

Example:

Retarded is mike122_in_uk. If you look up stupid in a dictionary, you'll find a picture of mike122_in_uk.


If you're so smart, haven't you ever heard of the word "slang"?? And I thought you were smart.....


Slang? Yes, I've heard of it. So what? You're writing. It's supposed to be proper English, when you write. Otherwise, your argument to your mother about being on the internet makes you better at writing English becomes invalid. Thus, I am actually twice as kind as I previously thought. Thank you for making me realize that.


Oh, I forgot to mention, you can't scar my soul.... for all I care, you're just an empty-hearted fool who has nothing to gain from anything he's done.
408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 4/19/08

mike122_in_uk wrote:


Keldarin wrote:


hata64bonu wrote:


Keldarin wrote:


hata64bonu wrote:


Keldarin wrote:


hata64bonu wrote:
Who the hell are you to judge my IQ?


Because I am clearly better than you and because it amuses me.


Let me tell you one thing straight:

A wise person that is having an argument with an ignorant person, knows that the argument is just a waste of time and is not worth fighting for.

If I seem so ignorant to you, then why are you still continuing to battle me?? Can you give me a straight reason for that?


Obviously, I can. My own evil amusement and utter boredom.

However, while I am being evil to you, I am also doing the world a favor. I am that kind.


have you no heart, no soul, no MIND??!!! You're fighting over something so useless!!


Yes, I am. As I said, it's for my own evil amusement.
I have no heart and I have no soul. If I wanted to, I'd scar your soul forever, but that's too easy.



god damn. im wondering of since when it is the last time u actually used common sense....ur retard urself


Now, see I never called you a retard. I only used you as an example.
And common sense is overrated. You'll do much better without it.



nd again in this situation. Look at which of your post i quoted from and clearly u can see that it actually link to the post of which u said im a retard for actually mispelling words. Use common sense again


As I said, I merely used you as an example. I didn't call you a retard. See semantics in the dictionary.
And you're still stupid for being plainly unable to write English as it's meant to be written.
408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 4/19/08

hata64bonu wrote:

Oh, I forgot to mention, you can't scar my soul.... for all I care, you're just an empty-hearted fool who has nothing to gain from anything he's done.


I could show you things, things that would forever twist your soul. You cannot unsee what has been seen.
However, that'd be the easy way to the ban, I will not walk the easy way.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.