First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply **Ranks (IMPORTANT!)
Member
449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Flint MI ....wel...
Offline
Posted 4/21/08
*Shivers in fear after hearing the Tsuchikages battle cry* umm what ya want me to do?
Member
449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Flint MI ....wel...
Offline
Posted 4/22/08
well i havent earned it but ill start looking for pictures...can i be a Jounin?
7940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Where Ever You Ne...
Offline
Posted 4/23/08

Ryu144 wrote:

well i havent earned it but ill start looking for pictures...can i be a Jounin?


you have to post the required number of pictures to become a jounin.which is 9 pictures. This is requirement >.<
Sry
Member
449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Flint MI ....wel...
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
lol ya...still lookin for something worth putting up
Creator
11691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Mars
Offline
Posted 4/25/08
ranks updated!
19177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
can i be fukukage
Moderator
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/29/08

alamis wrote:

can i be fukukage


fukukage - check..

ranks updated!
Member
311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
my house, California
Offline
Posted 4/29/08
ive uploaded 18 pics can i be missing nin?
Posted 4/30/08
Can be a sensei pls i will post 12 pics
Member
26229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Tokyo, Japan
Offline
Posted 5/2/08
Hi!!!! Im here to apply for a rank, pwnfulninja!
(Too bad, jinchuuriki is not a rank)

A sannin please... Uploaded 22 pics...
Moderator
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/2/08

kuela wrote:

Hi!!!! Im here to apply for a rank, pwnfulninja!
(Too bad, jinchuuriki is not a rank)

A sannin please... Uploaded 22 pics...


you're now a sannin...
Member
26229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Tokyo, Japan
Offline
Posted 5/2/08

orbunion55 wrote:


kuela wrote:

Hi!!!! Im here to apply for a rank, pwnfulninja!
(Too bad, jinchuuriki is not a rank)

A sannin please... Uploaded 22 pics...


you're now a sannin...


i love u jean...thanks so much..^_^
Moderator
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/2/08

kuela wrote:


orbunion55 wrote:


kuela wrote:

Hi!!!! Im here to apply for a rank, pwnfulninja!
(Too bad, jinchuuriki is not a rank)

A sannin please... Uploaded 22 pics...


you're now a sannin...


i love u jean...thanks so much..^_^


Galit si Karen.. Bakit daw ikaw ung sannin hindi sya...
Member
26229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Tokyo, Japan
Offline
Posted 5/2/08

orbunion55 wrote:


kuela wrote:


orbunion55 wrote:


kuela wrote:

Hi!!!! Im here to apply for a rank, pwnfulninja!
(Too bad, jinchuuriki is not a rank)

A sannin please... Uploaded 22 pics...


you're now a sannin...


i love u jean...thanks so much..^_^


Galit si Karen.. Bakit daw ikaw ung sannin hindi sya...


aw...ako na lng jinchuuriki...^^
hehehe...^^
3 tailed dem0n...^^
wakakaka!!
isang tira lng ang sannin...^^
joke...^^
Moderator
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/2/08

kuela wrote:


orbunion55 wrote:


kuela wrote:


orbunion55 wrote:


kuela wrote:

Hi!!!! Im here to apply for a rank, pwnfulninja!
(Too bad, jinchuuriki is not a rank)

A sannin please... Uploaded 22 pics...


you're now a sannin...


i love u jean...thanks so much..^_^


Galit si Karen.. Bakit daw ikaw ung sannin hindi sya...


aw...ako na lng jinchuuriki...^^
hehehe...^^
3 tailed dem0n...^^
wakakaka!!
isang tira lng ang sannin...^^
joke...^^


Kaya nga eh... Too bad jinchuuriki is not a rank...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.