First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply Get a rank here!
Member
53781 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / in front of the c...
Offline
Posted 4/22/08

conanxshinichi wrote:


tc_goaly wrote:


conanxshinichi wrote:


tc_goaly wrote:


conanxshinichi wrote:


tc_goaly wrote:

could i be Nnoitra Jiruga


sure lol seems ure like in all of my groups, tho can u upload 10 photos cause that is requirement for a rank, thnk


haha ok but do i need to find a pic for nnoitra? :D


no but it would be cool if u did, im gonna be making ure pic of nnoitra now


ok thank you


nope im done with it if u dont like it ill fix it, if u want a diff tint or duotone and stuff or u want invert


where is the badge located?
Posted 4/22/08

tc_goaly wrote:


conanxshinichi wrote:


tc_goaly wrote:


conanxshinichi wrote:


tc_goaly wrote:


conanxshinichi wrote:


tc_goaly wrote:

could i be Nnoitra Jiruga


sure lol seems ure like in all of my groups, tho can u upload 10 photos cause that is requirement for a rank, thnk


haha ok but do i need to find a pic for nnoitra? :D


no but it would be cool if u did, im gonna be making ure pic of nnoitra now


ok thank you


nope im done with it if u dont like it ill fix it, if u want a diff tint or duotone and stuff or u want invert


where is the badge located?


its not a badge but its right under ure name on the ranks, its on the group profile just go to the name nnoitra jiruga and ure name, if u want a group badge i could send u one right now
Member
53781 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / in front of the c...
Offline
Posted 4/22/08

conanxshinichi wrote:


tc_goaly wrote:


conanxshinichi wrote:


tc_goaly wrote:


conanxshinichi wrote:


tc_goaly wrote:


conanxshinichi wrote:


tc_goaly wrote:

could i be Nnoitra Jiruga


sure lol seems ure like in all of my groups, tho can u upload 10 photos cause that is requirement for a rank, thnk


haha ok but do i need to find a pic for nnoitra? :D


no but it would be cool if u did, im gonna be making ure pic of nnoitra now


ok thank you


nope im done with it if u dont like it ill fix it, if u want a diff tint or duotone and stuff or u want invert


where is the badge located?


its not a badge but its right under ure name on the ranks, its on the group profile just go to the name nnoitra jiruga and ure name, if u want a group badge i could send u one right now


ok please send it to me
Posted 4/22/08

tc_goaly wrote:


conanxshinichi wrote:


tc_goaly wrote:


conanxshinichi wrote:


tc_goaly wrote:


conanxshinichi wrote:


tc_goaly wrote:


conanxshinichi wrote:


tc_goaly wrote:

could i be Nnoitra Jiruga


sure lol seems ure like in all of my groups, tho can u upload 10 photos cause that is requirement for a rank, thnk


haha ok but do i need to find a pic for nnoitra? :D


no but it would be cool if u did, im gonna be making ure pic of nnoitra now


ok thank you


nope im done with it if u dont like it ill fix it, if u want a diff tint or duotone and stuff or u want invert


where is the badge located?


its not a badge but its right under ure name on the ranks, its on the group profile just go to the name nnoitra jiruga and ure name, if u want a group badge i could send u one right now


ok please send it to me


alright in a sec
Member
5296 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Drifting Inside A...
Offline
Posted 4/23/08
can i be jushirou ukitake plz?
Executioner/Solver
25644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Somewhere on the...
Offline
Posted 4/23/08 , edited 4/23/08

conanxshinichi wrote:

its not a badge but its right under ure name on the ranks, its on the group profile just go to the name nnoitra jiruga and ure name, if u want a group badge i could send u one right now


can i get a group badge two?

Member
4684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / ...... everywhere...
Offline
Posted 4/23/08
can i be renji abarai
Executioner/Solver
25644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Somewhere on the...
Offline
Posted 4/23/08 , edited 4/24/08

sasuke_uchiha1000 wrote:

can i be renji abarai


ok but first upload 10 pic which of at least one of them must be of renji
Posted 4/23/08

ShadowShinobi wrote:

can i be jushirou ukitake plz?


upload 10 bleach photos plz
9019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/23/08
can i be nel plz ^^ (even though im a guy i like nel =P )
Executioner/Solver
25644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Somewhere on the...
Offline
Posted 4/23/08
yes you can (i think i 'll put you up there since you didnt your self)
Member
3106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / YUR FACE!!!!
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
ooo can i be unohana retsu 4th divsion
Executioner/Solver
25644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Somewhere on the...
Offline
Posted 4/24/08 , edited 4/24/08

Zen110 wrote:

ooo can i be unohana retsu 4th divsion


ok but first upload 10 pic which of at least one of them must be of unohana
Member
676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Chronos Academy
Offline
Posted 4/25/08
Could I be Halibel? I've uploaded my pictures already.
Executioner/Solver
25644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Somewhere on the...
Offline
Posted 4/25/08

Aeris_Nightstriker wrote:

Could I be Halibel? I've uploaded my pictures already.


sure you can
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.