First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Want to be a mod?
Posted 4/19/08 , edited 4/22/08
just tell me here,

Mod rules!

1. invite ure friends, if u have less than 200, invite them all!!
2. get a rank
3. be active once a week
4. update group at least once or twice a week
5. upload some photos
6. post topics
7. help me around
8. if someone asked for a rank put them up dont wait for me!!
9. Never and absoultely NEVER put up any contests or activities without my permission other than forums and little games
5755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / canadaa
Offline
Posted 4/19/08
how many pics do u mean by "some" ? lol
Posted 4/19/08

xoxmangoxox wrote:

how many pics do u mean by "some" ? lol


i guess maybe twenty, 10 espada pics, 10 shinigami pics
5755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / canadaa
Offline
Posted 4/19/08

conanxshinichi wrote:


xoxmangoxox wrote:

how many pics do u mean by "some" ? lol


i guess maybe twenty, 10 espada pics, 10 shinigami pics


well, i have the 10 shinigami
lemme go search some espadas =P
Posted 4/19/08

xoxmangoxox wrote:


conanxshinichi wrote:


xoxmangoxox wrote:

how many pics do u mean by "some" ? lol


i guess maybe twenty, 10 espada pics, 10 shinigami pics


well, i have the 10 shinigami
lemme go search some espadas =P


ok tell me whne ure done
5755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / canadaa
Offline
Posted 4/19/08

conanxshinichi wrote:


xoxmangoxox wrote:


conanxshinichi wrote:


xoxmangoxox wrote:

how many pics do u mean by "some" ? lol


i guess maybe twenty, 10 espada pics, 10 shinigami pics


well, i have the 10 shinigami
lemme go search some espadas =P


ok tell me whne ure done


done. =)
Posted 4/19/08

xoxmangoxox wrote:


conanxshinichi wrote:


xoxmangoxox wrote:


conanxshinichi wrote:


xoxmangoxox wrote:

how many pics do u mean by "some" ? lol


i guess maybe twenty, 10 espada pics, 10 shinigami pics


well, i have the 10 shinigami
lemme go search some espadas =P


ok tell me whne ure done


done. =)


congrats ure in
5755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / canadaa
Offline
Posted 4/19/08

conanxshinichi wrote:


xoxmangoxox wrote:


conanxshinichi wrote:


xoxmangoxox wrote:


conanxshinichi wrote:


xoxmangoxox wrote:

how many pics do u mean by "some" ? lol


i guess maybe twenty, 10 espada pics, 10 shinigami pics


well, i have the 10 shinigami
lemme go search some espadas =P


ok tell me whne ure done


done. =)


congrats ure in


again =P lol
imma mod in all ur new groups xD
Member
3768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / land of promise,...
Offline
Posted 4/21/08
oh yeah. i\ have all the qualifications for being a mod! hehehe.
Posted 4/21/08

redhorse92 wrote:

oh yeah. i\ have all the qualifications for being a mod! hehehe.


yeah i know, ive seen it
Member
3768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / land of promise,...
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

conanxshinichi wrote:


redhorse92 wrote:

oh yeah. i\ have all the qualifications for being a mod! hehehe.


yeah i know, ive seen it


yeah thanks! i've already finshed inviting all my friends here in cr to join this group. hopefully they'll help out.
Posted 4/21/08

redhorse92 wrote:


conanxshinichi wrote:


redhorse92 wrote:

oh yeah. i\ have all the qualifications for being a mod! hehehe.


yeah i know, ive seen it


yeah thanks! i've already finshed inviting all my friends here in cr to join this group. hopefully they'll help out.


alright thnks, this helps alot im trying to revive alot of my groups, two down just a little like twenty to go
Member
3768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / land of promise,...
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

conanxshinichi wrote:


redhorse92 wrote:


conanxshinichi wrote:


redhorse92 wrote:

oh yeah. i\ have all the qualifications for being a mod! hehehe.


yeah i know, ive seen it


yeah thanks! i've already finshed inviting all my friends here in cr to join this group. hopefully they'll help out.


alright thnks, this helps alot im trying to revive alot of my groups, two down just a little like twenty to go


hahaha. lol. you got a hell lot of groups eh. hahaha.
Posted 4/21/08
sigh yeah they only failed cause i just threw them away i didnt have time to take care of them
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.