First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Student Application
H.A.Headmaster
19566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / in the deepest pa...
Offline
Posted 4/28/08
approved...
H.A. Student
4840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Zeta-Reticuli
Offline
Posted 4/29/08
Username:fugu-chan
Nickname: aphelion
Age: i don't age
Class: demon class
Element(for god/goddess, angels and fairies- only 1 at most while the demon, vampires, mages and wolves- 2 at most and for the human- there will be none): darkness + (tentative)
Personality: mentally annoying, gloomy, not the usual weirdo
History:I came out from the entrails of Beelzebub.
I am what I am now since Apollyon raised me. A former member of the Pseudomonarchia Daemonum, I served Duke Agares and aided him in the manipulation of human souls thus corrupting more frail humans. My former masters taught me the art of human soul putrefication to be used in my regeneration sequences.
Picture:

can death be an element? if so, i'd like to add it to my element.
H.A.Headmaster
19566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / in the deepest pa...
Offline
Posted 4/29/08
approved...
Moderator
17834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ☆米国♪
Offline
Posted 4/29/08
Username: Sakuraich
Nickname: Adi
Age:17
Class:Angel
Element: Air/Wind
Personality: Shy, quiet, kind, Loner..
History:Born out of the Wind one day *pooof* X]
Picture:
H.A.Headmaster
19566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / in the deepest pa...
Offline
Posted 4/30/08
approved...
H.A. Student
3666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/30/08
Username: elleryc
Nickname: kalipulaku
Age:16
Class: Dark Angel
Element: Dark and Ice
Personality: shy, loves melancholy/solitude and silence, hates noise, loves being alone but goes along well with everyone
History:Though she's a dark angel, she's not evil. She's a cross between warlocks and angels. That made her a dark angel. She is the protector of the black heart of shen li liang. she can not fall in love with a human being until she becomes a white angel.

Picture:

H.A. Student
619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In a fantasy were...
Offline
Posted 4/30/08
Username: Sakuya_li
Nickname:Sa-chan
Age:15
Class:Dark magic
Element:Dark and fire
Personality:mysterious
History:A vampire who lost everyone she loves. Learns never to love again...
Picture:

H.A.Headmaster
19566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / in the deepest pa...
Offline
Posted 5/1/08

Sakuya_li wrote:

Username: Sakuya_li
Nickname:Sa-chan
Age:15
Class:Dark magic
Element:Dark and fire
Personality:mysterious
History:A vampire who lost everyone she loves. Learns never to love again...
Picture:



are you a vampire?
H.A.Headmaster
19566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / in the deepest pa...
Offline
Posted 5/1/08

elleryc wrote:

Username: elleryc
Nickname: kalipulaku
Age:16
Class: Dark Angel
Element: Dark and Ice
Personality: shy, loves melancholy/solitude and silence, hates noise, loves being alone but goes along well with everyone
History:Though she's a dark angel, she's not evil. She's a cross between warlocks and angels. That made her a dark angel. She is the protector of the black heart of shen li liang. she can not fall in love with a human being until she becomes a white angel.

Picture:



you're approved...
Posted 5/1/08
Username: elodie
Nickname: Elo
Age:14
Class:Mixed (read history)
Element: Mind and Fire control
Personality: : cool, careless, adventurous, sporty, want to have always fun, big/bad mouthed, bad character, always ends in tha problems, but loves her friends, she is easy to influenced, feels lonely sometimes, and likes thunder, She loves singing dark and sad songs
History: her parents divorced when she was 3 years old now she lives with her dad. Her mom was a mix between a goddes and wolf, while her father was pure demonic Vampire..Her dad almost "kidnapped her" Elo grew up in the demonic area with her dad..She once ran away to seek her mom, but it's said she was killed by a big war, now Elo searches for revenge, and came here to learn more about her powers and mysterious backrground


H.A. Student
619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In a fantasy were...
Offline
Posted 5/2/08

Monika_Echizen12 wrote:


Sakuya_li wrote:

Username: Sakuya_li
Nickname:Sa-chan
Age:15
Class:Dark magic
Element:Dark and fire
Personality:mysterious
History:A vampire who lost everyone she loves. Learns never to love again...
Picture:



are you a vampire?


Yes could we be vampires here?
H.A. Student
7755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / where no one can...
Offline
Posted 5/3/08
Username:aznmem_10
Nickname: mae or kitty
Age:13
Class:angel
Element: water ice and darkness
Personality: kind,outgoing,laidback,sweet,forgiving
History: got erased from the world
Picture:
H.A.Headmaster
19566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / in the deepest pa...
Offline
Posted 5/4/08
approved...
H.A. Student
7755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / where no one can...
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

Monika_Echizen12 wrote:

approved...

umm i was wondering if i could be head of the angel class can i??
H.A.Headmaster
19566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / in the deepest pa...
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

aznmem_10 wrote:


Monika_Echizen12 wrote:

approved...

umm i was wondering if i could be head of the angel class can i??


sure...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.