Nico Nico Douga
Posted 4/19/08
Well nico nico douga is a video streaming site like youtube except it has no time restrictions on it's videos. And everything is in japanese. The best thing about this site is the video comments show up on the screen as you play the video. (you can turn off the comments if you want)

8000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / california
Offline
Posted 4/19/08
does it block liscenced stuff
Posted 4/19/08

krnsoldierofGod wrote:

does it block liscenced stuff


no it doesnt you can pretty much watch what ever you want
5097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Canada, Vancouver
Offline
Posted 4/19/08
Yea, i know Nico vid. I don't have an account, because I can't read Japanese.
8000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / california
Offline
Posted 4/19/08

blablabla9876 wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:

does it block liscenced stuff


no it doesnt you can pretty much watch what ever you want


thats cool does it have animes
Posted 4/19/08

krnsoldierofGod wrote:


blablabla9876 wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:

does it block liscenced stuff


no it doesnt you can pretty much watch what ever you want


thats cool does it have animes


Yes it gets updated faster than CR
8000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / california
Offline
Posted 4/19/08

blablabla9876 wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:


blablabla9876 wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:

does it block liscenced stuff


no it doesnt you can pretty much watch what ever you want


thats cool does it have animes


Yes it gets updated faster than CR


its all in japanese can u tell me how to use it
21711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Where I am is whe...
Offline
Posted 4/19/08
I love Nico Nico.
The only problem I have is when I search for stuff and I don't know how to phrase what I want. :O
Posted 4/19/08

krnsoldierofGod wrote:


blablabla9876 wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:


blablabla9876 wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:

does it block liscenced stuff


no it doesnt you can pretty much watch what ever you want


thats cool does it have animes


Yes it gets updated faster than CR


its all in japanese can u tell me how to use it


sure
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 1/15/10
OP self-detonated, feel free to recreate the thread from OP's ashes.
You must be logged in to post.