First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Which character(s) do you think get too much hate?
Member
3204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / thats a secret!
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

lilmizpeachgirl wrote:

Definitely Orihime!
i dont hate her either...just that
she is always in the way!
and weak
i was happy when she got jealous of Rukia b/c she got along better with ichigo :D
i miss those episodes :(
and her innocence annoys me
but i do think her powers are useful..when it comes to healing

Ichigo&Rukia♥


Completely agree. I think why others hate Orihime is because she has big breast and all the girls are jealous cuz they don't have none! lol. Just a thought!
Member
3204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / thats a secret!
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
Why is Rukia on the list! She's the best! How dare someone hate on Rukia!
2857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Chico CA
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
I dont see why some people dont like Orihime, I thinks shes cooler than Rukia. And I dont think Toushiro should even be on that list.
2648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / When I'm online u...
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
why would inoue be kewler than rukia?! Rukia has more fighting style than Inoue, I like her outfit as a soul reaper!
118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/30/08
defintley orihime get the most hate, and i kinda unsertand where they're coming from but i dont hate her. i mean is it really that bad to have a useless support character????
3557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / 1st district of R...
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
*yawns*
it's quite obvious just by seeing the poll!!! i don't even have to answer specifically....
Posted 6/1/08

lasaro_davenport wrote:


lyn_okinawa wrote:

People hate on Rukia So much, saying that Orihime is stronger( NO WAY) IF SHE IS SHE WOULD HAVE FOUGHT BACK, WHEN THE ORIHIME RESCUE ARC WAS AT BAY, SHE DIDNT DO ONE THING, BUT WAITED TO BE RESCUED...RUKIAS ARC, SHE DIDNT ANTICIPATE ON BEING RESCUED, TAKING ALL THE BLAME FOR HERSELF(SO MANY BURDENS) SHE HIDES HER PAIN, WHEN ORHIME PRETENDS TO BE HAPPY, ITS OVIOUS YOU CANT STAND RUKIA..THE ONLY REASON YOU WENT TO SAVE RUKIA WAS TO BE WITH ICHIGO..BUT RUKIA WANTED TO SAVE HER SINCE SHE WAS HER FRIEND, AND ALMOST DYING Dont hate since you know, that in the end of Bleach IchiXRuki will be a Couple


Nothing in the manga suggests that it will be IchiRuki. At least with IchiHime, we know Orihime loves Ichigo.

Orihime didn't fight back when Ulquiorra took her because she knew she couldn't win. (He's an espada who Ichigo couldn't even beat). And she was worried for the safety of her friends. Rukia did a similar thing when she ran away in the first season before getting caught by Byakuya and Renji.

If Orihime really did go to rescue Rukia only because of Ichigo, then couldn't you say the same of Rukia going to "rescue" Orihime?
Besides, just cause Rukia almost died in the process, doesn't make Orihime's choice to help Rukia any less significant. If Rukia had payed a bit more attention to the battle at hand, instead of daydreaming about Kaien and second guessing herself, she might have finished the battle in good shape.

Orihime is not weak, she just chooses to avoid violence. That should be applauded. Orihime fights only when the situation calls for it. I don't think she's stronger than Rukia. But Rukia's not that strong either. Otherwise, she wouldn't need Ichigo, Renji, and Byakuya to come to her rescue nearly every single time.

I know I sound harsh on Rukia. I actually kinda like her. But I am resentful that Orihime gets so much hate. IchiHime could happen as much as IchiRuki could, if not more. Orihime cries, yes, but I don't think she's ever whined. I think she shows her emotions in a way no other character in Bleach does. Who else in Bleach would cry for some strangers who were killed unneccesarily? She has compassion.

If you look carefully enough, Rukia and Orihime are actually a lot alike in their situations. Both have a great childhood friend. Both lost a family member. Both care for Ichigo. Both had to be rescued by Ichigo. And both depend on others to help them in a tight spot.

Dumping on Orihime means you're basically dumping on Rukia. And vice-versa.

But to get back on topic, Orihime deifnitely gets the most hate.


Yup totally agree with you on the other hand why the hell is toshiro on that list nobody should be hating on him unless your a guy who gets mad at him cuz he has rangiku hugging him and by his side any boys JEALOUS
3999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / PLANET FIERCE BABY!
Offline
Posted 6/1/08
Well, we shouldn't be hating characters at all, but that's apart of being a human. We have emotions. I think that the characters that get too much hate is: Orihime and that strange captain of the...11th company I think. He looks like a clown sort of...what's his name? Oh, well everyone in my group of friends hate him. Don't be haters!
114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/6/08

Seizurebot wrote:

I dont see why some people dont like Orihime, I thinks shes cooler than Rukia. And I dont think Toushiro should even be on that list.


true true.i so agree with this one.ü

219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 6/6/08
I agree too
Member
692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Raliegh, NC
Offline
Posted 6/6/08

Maraen wrote:

what!? hitsugaya? why is he even on the poll list!? he's awesome. everyone else is cool too but i think not a lot of people like orihime...>.> i think she's sweet tho


R there even ppls who hate hitsugaya?!! curse them for life. Its like blasphemy to hate hitsugaya
Member
1549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Well, from here,...
Offline
Posted 6/6/08

nj216 wrote:

R there even ppls who hate hitsugaya?!! curse them for life. Its like blasphemy to hate hitsugaya


i hate hitsugaya so much that i'm at the very brink of combusting every time his furry little white head pops up on screen. SO MUCH HATE!!!!

no i'm just kidding.

it's all right to hate a character. i have one or two on my list. but ... what i don't like is that people never have a legitimate reason as to why they hate the character.
Member
17764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 6/6/08

FoxProdigy wrote:


nj216 wrote:

R there even ppls who hate hitsugaya?!! curse them for life. Its like blasphemy to hate hitsugaya


i hate hitsugaya so much that i'm at the very brink of combusting every time his furry little white head pops up on screen. SO MUCH HATE!!!!

no i'm just kidding.

it's all right to hate a character. i have one or two on my list. but ... what i don't like is that people never have a legitimate reason as to why they hate the character.


So True.."If you cant back it up, then Beware there are Others that will post there opinions"...
Member
694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Chappy Wabbit Town^^
Offline
Posted 6/7/08
orihime duh!!! no doubt about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its not that im an ichiruki supporter(maybe thats one of the reason) but its bcoz shes weak,if only healing rukia can also do that,and i dun like her attitude...
5453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / above u!
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
I THINK KARIYA AND HIS GROUP
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.