First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Shugo Chara: Nadeshigo actually a boy?
12817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / wherever i am, i...
Offline
Posted 4/19/08 , edited 4/19/08

I hv juzt watch ep25, iz it true dat Nadeshiko or Nageshiko a boy?
Posted 4/19/08
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i cant believe nadeshikkos a boy!!!! i mean they f slept together!!!!!!! but im also like REALLY sad cus nadeshiko left!! wahhh!!!!
1675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / home
Offline
Posted 4/19/08
i may be wrong, but i dont think she was a he in da manga...@ least i dont remember that being the case....well @ least its getting more interesting!
Member
984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Anime Heaven
Offline
Posted 4/19/08
wow shes a he
7313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Here.
Online
Posted 4/19/08
Well, according to Wikipedia, Nadeshiko's real name is really Nageshiko. And, she's a he. The reason why he poses as a girl is because it's part of their family tradition. ^^;
33884 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/19/08
Lol. Believe it or not, I totally mentioned something like that to a buddy, and immediately laughed at my stupidity...and here I am hearing I'm right!
Member
9807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In my Own world.....
Offline
Posted 4/19/08
yep he is a boy cause in their family boys r raised as a girl
6805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Kota Kinabalu, Sa...
Offline
Posted 4/19/08
now i am thinking, are the other guardians know she is a he?
40009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / HI
Offline
Posted 4/19/08

ouranhighhostclub101 wrote:

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i cant believe nadeshikkos a boy!!!! i mean they f slept together!!!!!!! but im also like REALLY sad cus nadeshiko left!! wahhh!!!!


xDD
funneh.
c[:
7674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 4/19/08
I wasn't shocked.. I read it up at wiki... such a spoiler...
Posted 4/19/08

darkfire9o9 wrote:


ouranhighhostclub101 wrote:

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i cant believe nadeshikkos a boy!!!! i mean they f slept together!!!!!!! but im also like REALLY sad cus nadeshiko left!! wahhh!!!!


xDD
funneh.
c[:


poor amu!!!! ikuto get ur ass over to amu & comfort her!!!
Member
2930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / E-V-E-R-Y-W-H-E-R...
Offline
Posted 4/19/08

ouranhighhostclub101 wrote:


darkfire9o9 wrote:


ouranhighhostclub101 wrote:

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i cant believe nadeshikkos a boy!!!! i mean they f slept together!!!!!!! but im also like REALLY sad cus nadeshiko left!! wahhh!!!!


xDD
funneh.
c[:


poor amu!!!! ikuto get ur ass over to amu & comfort her!!!


HAHA ikuto does need to comfort her
but they didnt sleep together!!!!!! it was like a sleepova
plus she is a boy
7499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 4/19/08
it was a cute episode, but sad nagihiko left ^^
7499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 4/19/08

jal5477 wrote:

i may be wrong, but i dont think she was a he in da manga...@ least i dont remember that being the case....well @ least its getting more interesting!


The part where Nadeshiko is revealed to be Nagihiko is in the manga. I'm not sure what chapter it is though
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.