First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Member Cards
Moderator
6740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Clow Kingdom
Offline
Posted 4/19/08 , edited 4/24/08
Give us the needed information:

username:
nickname:
birthday:
instrument:
pic:


Mine

username: rucilful
nickname: miki-chan
birthday: july 16
instrument: violin
pic:




How it will look like:
Creator
4379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / philippines..^_^ ♥
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
awww....kawaii pic! thanx miki-chan!
btw, here's mine

username:ichigohearts
nickname:michiko or mi-chan
birthday:april 6
instrument: violin
pic:
Moderator
6740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Clow Kingdom
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

ichigohearts wrote:

awww....kawaii pic! thanx miki-chan!
btw, here's mine

username:ichigohearts
nickname:michiko or mi-chan
birthday:april 6
instrument: violin
pic:


urs is done, here
Member
1418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / somewhere...reaso...
Offline
Posted 4/25/08
Hey! I love the background pic for the card! I have that image too.
Username:firequeen07
Nickname: Yumi
Birthday: July 31
Instrument: Uhm, is it okay if I it's my voice?
Pic:
Is this pic okay although I don't play the cello?
Moderator
6740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Clow Kingdom
Offline
Posted 4/25/08

firequeen07 wrote:

Hey! I love the background pic for the card! I have that image too.
Username:firequeen07
Nickname: Yumi
Birthday: July 31
Instrument: Uhm, is it okay if I it's my voice?
Pic:
Is this pic okay although I don't play the cello?


done..its at d grup pics
Member
1418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / somewhere...reaso...
Offline
Posted 4/26/08

rucilful wrote:


firequeen07 wrote:

Hey! I love the background pic for the card! I have that image too.
Username:firequeen07
Nickname: Yumi
Birthday: July 31
Instrument: Uhm, is it okay if I it's my voice?
Pic:
Is this pic okay although I don't play the cello?


done..its at d grup pics


Thanx! ^_^

Member
22412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♡ In Lelouch's ar...
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
username: Fire_Alice
nickname: Nuning
birthday: November 18
instrument: Piano
pic:
Moderator
6740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Clow Kingdom
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

Fire_Alice wrote:

username: Fire_Alice
nickname: Nuning
birthday: November 18
instrument: Piano
pic:


done
Member
1621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/30/08
username: camzhi
nickname: camz
birthday: july 9
instrument: viloin
pic:
Moderator
6740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Clow Kingdom
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

camzhi wrote:

username: camzhi
nickname: camz
birthday: july 9
instrument: viloin
pic:


~done~
Member
530 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / india
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
plz do mine as well....onegai...

username: lisachu
nickname: lisa
birthday: 11 january
instrument: violin

pic:

Moderator
6740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Clow Kingdom
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

lisachu wrote:

plz do mine as well....onegai...

username: lisachu
nickname: lisa
birthday: 11 january
instrument: violin

pic:



~done~

i was busy so its kinda late

~~onegai~~
Member
530 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / india
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

rucilful wrote:


lisachu wrote:

plz do mine as well....onegai...

username: lisachu
nickname: lisa
birthday: 11 january
instrument: violin

pic:



~done~

i was busy so its kinda late

~~onegai~~


thanks...its cute
49857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Spokane, WA
Offline
Posted 5/29/08
username: KinomiyaMichiru
nickname: Michi-San
birthday: 8 July 1981
instrument: Voice
pic:
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.