First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Apply here for your position!!
Member
1717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Auckland, New Zea...
Offline
Posted 4/19/08

animeisa18 wrote:


ghost-h3ad wrote:


laums wrote:


ghost-h3ad wrote:

do we just upload any pics, or do we have to uplaod a specific picture, i wana apply for a hunter nin
upload any naruto pics. the required amount for the rank you want.



yo i finished uploading the pics, can i be a hunter now?


yeah you can be a hunter nin!!!


alriyt! thx
Moderator
1964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / heaven :)
Offline
Posted 4/19/08

ShinigamiDGs wrote:

I'm applying for a ANBU captain then .
you hav to upload pics too

Posted 4/20/08

laums wrote:


ShinigamiDGs wrote:

I'm applying for a ANBU captain then .
you hav to upload pics too



sure . naruto pictures right ?
Moderator
1964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / heaven :)
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

ShinigamiDGs wrote:


laums wrote:


ShinigamiDGs wrote:

I'm applying for a ANBU captain then .
you hav to upload pics too



sure . naruto pictures right ?
yep!

Creator
20861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / here.here.here.here
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

ShinigamiDGs wrote:

I'm applying for a ANBU captain then .


You're now an ANBU CAPTAIN!
Posted 4/20/08

laums wrote:


ShinigamiDGs wrote:


laums wrote:


ShinigamiDGs wrote:

I'm applying for a ANBU captain then .
you hav to upload pics too



sure . naruto pictures right ?
yep!



Ok i have upload 18 pictures . please check .
Member
2265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / BCity
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
I'm applying for a sannin....
Member
2265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / BCity
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
can i help you adding members in our group....!!
may i ??
Creator
20861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / here.here.here.here
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

sanin190 wrote:

can i help you adding members in our group....!!
may i ??


Of course you can help us!
Member
2265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / BCity
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
thnx....neeehhh
Creator
20861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / here.here.here.here
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

sanin190 wrote:

I'm applying for a sannin....


you're now a sannin!!
Moderator
1964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / heaven :)
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
the first page shows wat ranks are still empty!!! new members take your pick!!!!! GO WATER COUNTY!!
9597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hidden Sound Vill...
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
Er I've Uploaded 18 already? can i be Missing-nin? :l
Member
1519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
i want to be a sannin again..... i finished uploading 22 pics.....
Creator
20861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / here.here.here.here
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

Kabuto1987 wrote:

Er I've Uploaded 18 already? can i be Missing-nin? :l


Missing nin?of course!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.