First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
** Shugo Chara Spoilers ** do not read if you don't like spoilers
dove12 
445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ask
Offline
Posted 4/21/08
Member
3363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 4/21/08
you no amu likes kukai 2...lolz i couldn't believe it she likes 3 guys. Watch episode 25 if u dont believe me
Member
247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / . . . UH . . .
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

versaythe wrote:


jaylinaliu wrote:


versaythe wrote:

yeah I read the manga raws recently and omgg Shugo Chara became so...messed up in a good way actually sort of haha makes me want to continue reading it
it's so funny how the targeted audience are young girls and this kind of complications develop
especially Utau's brother complex and Ikuto's a lolicon..they're an interesting pair of siblings I guess
Gosh though Amu has a male harem following her now such a playgirl X3
also I would love to see Amu and Utau have an idol battle singing out each other HAHA
I read somewhere that Amu has a 5th egg although it hasnt been confirmed yet..it's an egg with crosses on it not like a batsu-tama but yeah very curious about that =)


u mean like this?


yeah but it may or may not be true because it's just a cover for a card game thing haha it'd be interesting thoughh =3


even though there's a slight chance of it not being an egg of Amu's, it just might be since it has the same criss cross thing as Ran, Miki, Su, and Dia's. I'm not saying your wrong, just wanted to point out ^x^;
10212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/21/08
there's a new opening song called 'liking everybody' from episode twenty seven and on.
Posted 4/21/08
woah...im really missing out on that much info....i gotta go watch all of the episodes right...after i check my messages!
Member
2773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Ny
Offline
Posted 4/21/08
Thanks~!! i really wanted to know whats hapening and it seems like alot...LOL! i really love these spoilers but i'm kinda sad cause Kukai leaves but i knew some of them but didnt really understand but now i do,THANKS
1031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

For those that are interesting in Amu x Ikuto, here's something to lift your hopes up! After Utau kisses Ikuto, Ikuto asks Amu if she wants one too >__> and Amu declines (and blushes ^^)....but anyway.... Tadase does confess to Amu resulting to her having mixed feelings about both Ikuto and Tadase ~~ However, this leads to Ikuto confessing to Amu, which Amu obviously doesn't believe. (But, he's actually telling the truth.)


what chapter is it where Ikuto confesses to Amu?????
Member
4711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pinkness!
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

Azn_Angel144 wrote:


For those that are interesting in Amu x Ikuto, here's something to lift your hopes up! After Utau kisses Ikuto, Ikuto asks Amu if she wants one too >__> and Amu declines (and blushes ^^)....but anyway.... Tadase does confess to Amu resulting to her having mixed feelings about both Ikuto and Tadase ~~ However, this leads to Ikuto confessing to Amu, which Amu obviously doesn't believe. (But, he's actually telling the truth.)


what chapter is it where Ikuto confesses to Amu?????


28

Posted 4/21/08

lilttlegamegirl wrote:

LOOK
all i can say is wtf


who kissed who?
Posted 4/21/08

jaylinaliu wrote:

wow nice how did tagase's egg became a X egg? and y the new jack like amu too??!!? and will amu get dia back? and wat will happen if the key open the humpy lock???


tadase's egg became an X egg??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted 4/21/08

HyperEww wrote:


Azn_Angel144 wrote:


For those that are interesting in Amu x Ikuto, here's something to lift your hopes up! After Utau kisses Ikuto, Ikuto asks Amu if she wants one too >__> and Amu declines (and blushes ^^)....but anyway.... Tadase does confess to Amu resulting to her having mixed feelings about both Ikuto and Tadase ~~ However, this leads to Ikuto confessing to Amu, which Amu obviously doesn't believe. (But, he's actually telling the truth.)


what chapter is it where Ikuto confesses to Amu?????


28



really???? the 28 i saw its just the new jack and the new queen and tadase and amu and their charas. talking and stuff,~~~ nothing about ikuto and amu~~~~~

ahhh i am confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere Sleepin...
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

Ninnki wrote:


lilttlegamegirl wrote:

LOOK
all i can say is wtf


who kissed who?


utau kissed ikuto....ew...

5512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere Sleepin...
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

Ninnki wrote:


HyperEww wrote:


Azn_Angel144 wrote:


For those that are interesting in Amu x Ikuto, here's something to lift your hopes up! After Utau kisses Ikuto, Ikuto asks Amu if she wants one too >__> and Amu declines (and blushes ^^)....but anyway.... Tadase does confess to Amu resulting to her having mixed feelings about both Ikuto and Tadase ~~ However, this leads to Ikuto confessing to Amu, which Amu obviously doesn't believe. (But, he's actually telling the truth.)


what chapter is it where Ikuto confesses to Amu?????


28



really???? the 28 i saw its just the new jack and the new queen and tadase and amu and their charas. talking and stuff,~~~ nothing about ikuto and amu~~~~~

ahhh i am confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


its chapter 28 not episode 28
Posted 4/21/08

noahh wrote:


Ninnki wrote:


lilttlegamegirl wrote:

LOOK
all i can say is wtf


who kissed who?


utau kissed ikuto....ew...



ahhhhh~~~~~ eww i mean they are u know they are ahhhhhhhh
Posted 4/21/08

noahh wrote:


Ninnki wrote:


HyperEww wrote:


Azn_Angel144 wrote:


For those that are interesting in Amu x Ikuto, here's something to lift your hopes up! After Utau kisses Ikuto, Ikuto asks Amu if she wants one too >__> and Amu declines (and blushes ^^)....but anyway.... Tadase does confess to Amu resulting to her having mixed feelings about both Ikuto and Tadase ~~ However, this leads to Ikuto confessing to Amu, which Amu obviously doesn't believe. (But, he's actually telling the truth.)


what chapter is it where Ikuto confesses to Amu?????


28



really???? the 28 i saw its just the new jack and the new queen and tadase and amu and their charas. talking and stuff,~~~ nothing about ikuto and amu~~~~~

ahhh i am confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


its chapter 28 not episode 28


so then u mean the confess only apper in books?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.