First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Things a girl should do?
8000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / california
Offline
Posted 4/20/08 , edited 4/20/08
don't nag
don't make us feel guilty
don't talk to other boys
always agree to what we say
always do what we tell you to do

I finally made my own after reading so many topics about what guys should do for girls

edit- another rule don't ask gys if they think you look fat because we are aware of your trap. If we say no then you will say you know I'd really like it if you were honest with me. Then if we say fine you look a little fat, then you guys say HOW DARE YOU and punch and beat us
Posted 4/20/08
you shouldve named this "things guys want girls to do but is never going to happen" thread.
Posted 4/20/08
Things you should do:
-Get off the computer before you get seriously flamed.
-Refrain from making threads.
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

quynhie wrote:

you shouldve named this "things guys want girls to do but is never going to happen" thread.


i agree... but i dont want a girl to do like what he listed...... thats pretty much like ownin a slave 0.o
8000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / california
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

o0James0o wrote:


quynhie wrote:

you shouldve named this "things guys want girls to do but is never going to happen" thread.


i agree... but i dont want a girl to do like what he listed...... thats pretty much like ownin a slave 0.o


what are you, a gay?
Posted 4/20/08
oh i copy this paste this from my I love you group* =]
here some tips guys like..
i don't know if all of these are right though..

Some guys don't like it when girls cry.. so try not to cry for a little problem.
• When you hug the boy, hold tight. It doesn't hurt to rest your head on him either.
• Sometimes treat him food.. not always him.
• Hold his hand!! Even in the mall when you have a ton of bags, hold his hand.
• Don't run away from his favorite stores, if you don't like them! Watch him. Gift ideas!!
• “Fine" or “whatever" is not an appropriate ending to a conversation.
• Never kick PEN15!
• TRUST HIM.
• love him for who he is.
• In an argument, dont always think you're right.
• Listen to him. Even if it's something you don't want to hear. Good communication is key.
• Cook For Him
• Respect Him
• Be Caring for him
• Visit him sometimes and Write him Love letter
• Make him smile
• Don't Wear too much Make up
• Always Forgive Him
• Always say i love you after he leaves or finish talking on the phone
• At Christmas, make him a scarf or mitten = BEST gift.
5450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
104 / F
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
I thought this thread was a joke. A parody of all the stupid unrealistic "what a guy should do" threads. Correct me if i'm wrong.
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

krnsoldierofGod wrote:


o0James0o wrote:


quynhie wrote:

you shouldve named this "things guys want girls to do but is never going to happen" thread.


i agree... but i dont want a girl to do like what he listed...... thats pretty much like ownin a slave 0.o


what are you, a gay?


i like girls 0.o..... (lesbo included)
8000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / california
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

chocuqueen wrote:

oh i copy this paste this from my I love you group* =]
here some tips guys like..
i don't know if all of these are right though..

Some guys don't like it when girls cry.. so try not to cry for a little problem.
• When you hug the boy, hold tight. It doesn't hurt to rest your head on him either.
• Sometimes treat him food.. not always him.
• Hold his hand!! Even in the mall when you have a ton of bags, hold his hand.
• Don't run away from his favorite stores, if you don't like them! Watch him. Gift ideas!!
• “Fine" or “whatever" is not an appropriate ending to a conversation.
• Never kick PEN15!
• TRUST HIM.
• love him for who he is.
• In an argument, dont always think you're right.
• Listen to him. Even if it's something you don't want to hear. Good communication is key.
• Cook For Him
• Respect Him
• Be Caring for him
• Visit him sometimes and Write him Love letter
• Make him smile
• Don't Wear too much Make up
• Always Forgive Him
• Always say i love you after he leaves or finish talking on the phone
• At Christmas, make him a scarf or mitten = BEST gift.


as a guy i can tell you that the never kick penis rule is the most important, but you should take some off that list

cook for him (don't cook for us if you suck at cooking because we don't want to lie to you that its good)
write him love letter (girls might find that loving but us guys don't really go for that stuff)
makign him a scarf or mitten for christmas (a coupon for i'll do whatever you tell me to do for one day would be better)

Posted 4/20/08

quynhie wrote:

you shouldve named this "things guys want girls to do but is never going to happen" thread.



hahaha yeah I totally agree xD

1019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
I had a feeling a similar thread for girls would show up, ha ha~

3769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
*Make sandwiches on demand.
12704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Johnny and the JE...
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
get rid of dark armpits. (guys should get rid of the smell)
19863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
Amen
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.