First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Things a girl should do?
42015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Fort Meade, MD
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

krnsoldierofGod wrote:

don't nag
don't make us feel guilty
don't talk to other boys
always agree to what we say
always do what we tell you to do

I finally made my own after reading so many topics about what guys should do for girls

edit- another rule don't ask gys if they think you look fat because we are aware of your trap. If we say no then you will say you know I'd really like it if you were honest with me. Then if we say fine you look a little fat, then you guys say HOW DARE YOU and punch and beat us


i don't nag.... you can do what you like..(within reason - no screwing around on me damnit)
what have you done to feel guilty? if you haven't done anything, then there's no need to feel guilty.
i'll talk to whomever i want, if you want to stop me... there's the door.
ALWAYS? you gotta be kidding me... i'm right 99% of the time... why should i listen to you?
excuse me... this isn't the 1950's i'll bring home the bacon, fry it up and feed it to your sorry ass.

i don't ask a guy if i look fat.. i look in the fucking mirror.
4027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / mission viejo,cal...
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
one free shut the hell up coupon
8000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / california
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

Dusterbayala wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:

don't nag
don't make us feel guilty
don't talk to other boys
always agree to what we say
always do what we tell you to do

I finally made my own after reading so many topics about what guys should do for girls

edit- another rule don't ask gys if they think you look fat because we are aware of your trap. If we say no then you will say you know I'd really like it if you were honest with me. Then if we say fine you look a little fat, then you guys say HOW DARE YOU and punch and beat us


i don't nag.... you can do what you like..(within reason - no screwing around on me damnit)
what have you done to feel guilty? if you haven't done anything, then there's no need to feel guilty.
i'll talk to whomever i want, if you want to stop me... there's the door.
ALWAYS? you gotta be kidding me... i'm right 99% of the time... why should i listen to you?
excuse me... this isn't the 1950's i'll bring home the bacon, fry it up and feed it to your sorry ass.

i don't ask a guy if i look fat.. i look in the fucking mirror.



wow what are you a guy that had a sex change?
42015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Fort Meade, MD
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

krnsoldierofGod wrote:


Dusterbayala wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:

don't nag
don't make us feel guilty
don't talk to other boys
always agree to what we say
always do what we tell you to do

I finally made my own after reading so many topics about what guys should do for girls

edit- another rule don't ask gys if they think you look fat because we are aware of your trap. If we say no then you will say you know I'd really like it if you were honest with me. Then if we say fine you look a little fat, then you guys say HOW DARE YOU and punch and beat us


i don't nag.... you can do what you like..(within reason - no screwing around on me damnit)
what have you done to feel guilty? if you haven't done anything, then there's no need to feel guilty.
i'll talk to whomever i want, if you want to stop me... there's the door.
ALWAYS? you gotta be kidding me... i'm right 99% of the time... why should i listen to you?
excuse me... this isn't the 1950's i'll bring home the bacon, fry it up and feed it to your sorry ass.

i don't ask a guy if i look fat.. i look in the fucking mirror.



wow what are you a guy that had a sex change?


no i just see the world rationally... i dont' see the point in the stupid bullshit that women do.. i'm as confused by some of it as you guys are..

the whole... "do i look fat" shit is just annoying... look in the mirror.. if you think you look fat... you look fat. plain and simple.. the mirror will not lie to you.

and i'm just a sexually empowered woman... i don't NEED a man... they're fun for some casual entertainment.
8000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / california
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

Dusterbayala wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:


Dusterbayala wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:

don't nag
don't make us feel guilty
don't talk to other boys
always agree to what we say
always do what we tell you to do

I finally made my own after reading so many topics about what guys should do for girls

edit- another rule don't ask gys if they think you look fat because we are aware of your trap. If we say no then you will say you know I'd really like it if you were honest with me. Then if we say fine you look a little fat, then you guys say HOW DARE YOU and punch and beat us


i don't nag.... you can do what you like..(within reason - no screwing around on me damnit)
what have you done to feel guilty? if you haven't done anything, then there's no need to feel guilty.
i'll talk to whomever i want, if you want to stop me... there's the door.
ALWAYS? you gotta be kidding me... i'm right 99% of the time... why should i listen to you?
excuse me... this isn't the 1950's i'll bring home the bacon, fry it up and feed it to your sorry ass.

i don't ask a guy if i look fat.. i look in the fucking mirror.



wow what are you a guy that had a sex change?


no i just see the world rationally... i dont' see the point in the stupid bullshit that women do.. i'm as confused by some of it as you guys are..

the whole... "do i look fat" shit is just annoying... look in the mirror.. if you think you look fat... you look fat. plain and simple.. the mirror will not lie to you.

and i'm just a sexually empowered woman... i don't NEED a man... they're fun for some casual entertainment.


xD your a rare one

3944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / BeverlyHills, CA
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
wear a bikini everywhere
546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
72 / M / bay area
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
if a girl can make sandwichs as good as this shop in my town it'll be a dream come tree
Posted 4/20/08
wouldnt listen to a guy if i have to...
8000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / california
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

gazerocksnotdead wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:

don't nag
don't make us feel guilty
don't talk to other boys
always agree to what we say
always do what we tell you to do

I finally made my own after reading so many topics about what guys should do for girls

edit- another rule don't ask gys if they think you look fat because we are aware of your trap. If we say no then you will say you know I'd really like it if you were honest with me. Then if we say fine you look a little fat, then you guys say HOW DARE YOU and punch and beat us


I don't nag
If they aren't guilty why do they feel guilty ?....
I talk to whoever I want to, That doesn't mean nothing
HAHAHA Agree to what you say, Good one
We're not pets and we do what we want to do not what is told of us.
I never ask the fat question, I know what I am or not don't need a guys opinion on it.
Thee end


claps

great story 5/5 you should post a video on youtube of you reading it
16446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Meh...
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

krnsoldierofGod wrote:


o0James0o wrote:


quynhie wrote:

you shouldve named this "things guys want girls to do but is never going to happen" thread.


i agree... but i dont want a girl to do like what he listed...... thats pretty much like ownin a slave 0.o


what are you, a gay?


no, he's just stating something that's right... life would be boring if all girls were like that... there are things that girls have to say to guys too...
...
7169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/20/08 , edited 4/20/08

krnsoldierofGod wrote:


chocuqueen wrote:

oh i copy this paste this from my I love you group* =]
here some tips guys like..
i don't know if all of these are right though..

Some guys don't like it when girls cry.. so try not to cry for a little problem.
• When you hug the boy, hold tight. It doesn't hurt to rest your head on him either.
• Sometimes treat him food.. not always him.
• Hold his hand!! Even in the mall when you have a ton of bags, hold his hand.
• Don't run away from his favorite stores, if you don't like them! Watch him. Gift ideas!!
• “Fine" or “whatever" is not an appropriate ending to a conversation.
• Never kick PEN15!
• TRUST HIM.
• love him for who he is.
• In an argument, dont always think you're right.
• Listen to him. Even if it's something you don't want to hear. Good communication is key.
• Cook For Him
• Respect Him
• Be Caring for him
• Visit him sometimes and Write him Love letter
• Make him smile
• Don't Wear too much Make up
• Always Forgive Him
• Always say i love you after he leaves or finish talking on the phone
• At Christmas, make him a scarf or mitten = BEST gift.


as a guy i can tell you that the never kick penis rule is the most important, but you should take some off that list

cook for him (don't cook for us if you suck at cooking because we don't want to lie to you that its good)
write him love letter (girls might find that loving but us guys don't really go for that stuff)
makign him a scarf or mitten for christmas (a coupon for i'll do whatever you tell me to do for one day would be better)



wrong dude. , many guys , unlike you and some simple minded ones , like girls who makes thema scarf or mitten. wouldn't you feel special if your loved one gave you something like that? Plus they made it themselves.

Writing love letters , well that depends on the guy but i myself wouldnt mind. and i dont like what u expect girls to do on ur thread post. to me, you think girls are slaves and should do everything a guy tells them to do.

Girls are actually precious diamonds which we should treasure and treat it with love, care and respect.

EDIT : from ur thread i can tell taht you have never been in a relationship before or you may have been in a few before but they never last long or the girl just dont feel right with you.
894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Selma
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

chocuqueen wrote:

oh i copy this paste this from my I love you group* =]
here some tips guys like..
i don't know if all of these are right though..

Some guys don't like it when girls cry.. so try not to cry for a little problem.
• When you hug the boy, hold tight. It doesn't hurt to rest your head on him either.
• Sometimes treat him food.. not always him.
• Hold his hand!! Even in the mall when you have a ton of bags, hold his hand.
• Don't run away from his favorite stores, if you don't like them! Watch him. Gift ideas!!
• “Fine" or “whatever" is not an appropriate ending to a conversation.
• Never kick PEN15!
• TRUST HIM.
• love him for who he is.
• In an argument, dont always think you're right.
• Listen to him. Even if it's something you don't want to hear. Good communication is key.
• Cook For Him
• Respect Him
• Be Caring for him
• Visit him sometimes and Write him Love letter
• Make him smile
• Don't Wear too much Make up
• Always Forgive Him
• Always say i love you after he leaves or finish talking on the phone
• At Christmas, make him a scarf or mitten = BEST gift.

it would be sweet if girls actually follow these rulez nowadays the girls ive been with are pure evil and sadistic

8000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / california
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

gazerocksnotdead wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:


gazerocksnotdead wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:

don't nag
don't make us feel guilty
don't talk to other boys
always agree to what we say
always do what we tell you to do

I finally made my own after reading so many topics about what guys should do for girls

edit- another rule don't ask gys if they think you look fat because we are aware of your trap. If we say no then you will say you know I'd really like it if you were honest with me. Then if we say fine you look a little fat, then you guys say HOW DARE YOU and punch and beat us


I don't nag
If they aren't guilty why do they feel guilty ?....
I talk to whoever I want to, That doesn't mean nothing
HAHAHA Agree to what you say, Good one
We're not pets and we do what we want to do not what is told of us.
I never ask the fat question, I know what I am or not don't need a guys opinion on it.
Thee end


claps

great story 5/5 you should post a video on youtube of you reading it


Well at least we know why your single.



at least now we know why you dress up as an emo
2324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / inside my heart
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

TONIOCORONA wrote:


chocuqueen wrote:

oh i copy this paste this from my I love you group* =]
here some tips guys like..
i don't know if all of these are right though..

Some guys don't like it when girls cry.. so try not to cry for a little problem.
• When you hug the boy, hold tight. It doesn't hurt to rest your head on him either.
• Sometimes treat him food.. not always him.
• Hold his hand!! Even in the mall when you have a ton of bags, hold his hand.
• Don't run away from his favorite stores, if you don't like them! Watch him. Gift ideas!!
• “Fine" or “whatever" is not an appropriate ending to a conversation.
• Never kick PEN15!
• TRUST HIM.
• love him for who he is.
• In an argument, dont always think you're right.
• Listen to him. Even if it's something you don't want to hear. Good communication is key.
• Cook For Him
• Respect Him
• Be Caring for him
• Visit him sometimes and Write him Love letter
• Make him smile
• Don't Wear too much Make up
• Always Forgive Him
• Always say i love you after he leaves or finish talking on the phone
• At Christmas, make him a scarf or mitten = BEST gift.

it would be sweet if girls actually follow these rulez nowadays the girls ive been with are pure evil and sadistic



HAHAHAHAHA

22734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

krnsoldierofGod wrote:


gazerocksnotdead wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:


gazerocksnotdead wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:

don't nag
don't make us feel guilty
don't talk to other boys
always agree to what we say
always do what we tell you to do

I finally made my own after reading so many topics about what guys should do for girls

edit- another rule don't ask gys if they think you look fat because we are aware of your trap. If we say no then you will say you know I'd really like it if you were honest with me. Then if we say fine you look a little fat, then you guys say HOW DARE YOU and punch and beat us


I don't nag
If they aren't guilty why do they feel guilty ?....
I talk to whoever I want to, That doesn't mean nothing
HAHAHA Agree to what you say, Good one
We're not pets and we do what we want to do not what is told of us.
I never ask the fat question, I know what I am or not don't need a guys opinion on it.
Thee end


claps

great story 5/5 you should post a video on youtube of you reading it


Well at least we know why your single.



at least now we know why you dress up as an emo


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.