First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Things a girl should do?
2548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/25/08

DRO1 wrote:

Amen


Posted 4/25/08

memphit wrote:

*Make sandwiches on demand.


that would be kick ass, and freshly squeezed orange juice too.
Posted 4/25/08
I refuse not to talk to other guys...
5734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Under pile of HW
Offline
Posted 4/25/08
I prefer a girl who speaks her own mind and wants me to do things for her sometimes so I know she trusts me.

You know...
15785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / ---mystic moon----
Offline
Posted 4/25/08
chauvinist.
6598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Colorado
Offline
Posted 4/25/08
You should just buy a slave rather than getting a girlfriend if you want the girls to do whatever you want with no question. Times have changed, the only ones who could possibly do all the demands you want are girls who are extremely insecure and desperate.
Posted 4/25/08
And you will never find a girl who would actually do that unless you surgically implant a microchip in her brain and command her to execute your demands.
2409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / R.I.P. love.
Offline
Posted 4/25/08 , edited 4/25/08

krnsoldierofGod wrote:


tooxlate2savexme wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:

don't nag
don't make us feel guilty
don't talk to other boys
always agree to what we say
always do what we tell you to do

I finally made my own after reading so many topics about what guys should do for girls

edit- another rule don't ask gys if they think you look fat because we are aware of your trap. If we say no then you will say you know I'd really like it if you were honest with me. Then if we say fine you look a little fat, then you guys say HOW DARE YOU and punch and beat us


buy us food


forget just food buy us everything


bahaha buy us video games and korean movies
2409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / R.I.P. love.
Offline
Posted 4/25/08

geeene_16 wrote:

You should just buy a slave rather than getting a girlfriend if you want the girls to do whatever you want with no question. Times have changed, the only ones who could possibly do all the demands you want are girls who are extremely insecure and desperate.


the have ,and yet ...slavery is still something you seeee somewhereeeeeee hmmmmm
32237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 4/25/08
Swallow?

Haha no. Um... Foot rubs. But only if he does yours at the same time.
15809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/25/08 , edited 4/25/08

DreadDenimPirate wrote:

Swallow?

Haha no. Um... Foot rubs. But only if he does yours at the same time.


In like a 69 position ,hah
301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / La area California
Offline
Posted 4/25/08

krnsoldierofGod wrote:

don't nag
don't make us feel guilty
don't talk to other boys
always agree to what we say
always do what we tell you to do

I finally made my own after reading so many topics about what guys should do for girls

edit- another rule don't ask gys if they think you look fat because we are aware of your trap. If we say no then you will say you know I'd really like it if you were honest with me. Then if we say fine you look a little fat, then you guys say HOW DARE YOU and punch and beat us


oh dear gods....where are radical feminists when you need them?
15270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / in a parallel uni...
Offline
Posted 4/25/08
when confessing to a guy yo ulike show some back bone nto like hinata from naruto who always faints when naruto is in close range
150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34
Offline
Posted 4/26/08
One thing for sure ... to cook!! huehe ... and all of the above lah ..
5386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / philippines, para...
Offline
Posted 4/26/08

ichigolyn wrote:


quynhie wrote:

you shouldve named this "things guys want girls to do but is never going to happen" thread.



hahaha yeah I totally agree xD



Yah agree to this
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.