First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Vampire clan
Posted 4/20/08 , edited 4/26/08
Each clan has their territory.
The forum is kept in order by the clan leader, with the help of the vice.
If there is still no clan leader or vice for a clan, the forum cannot start

Clan leader ~ hamboj
Vice-Clan leader ~natsume_fuji28
Members
~ruby809
~mikansakura1
~shiroushoujo
~doggery
~Fire_Alice
~istinz
~Shuusuke
~Rinna-chan
~coolkay
~cagathrun
~adelineang840
~kenjiguy
~mikegirls
~istinz
~angelgurl506
~joyce01
~angelicax
~shinku_122
~danduhku
human
27122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
hello ppl!
human
4136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ~+ oTaKu-wOrLd +~
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
ummm...how can I be a vice in this clan....??
Posted 4/20/08

natsume_fuji28 wrote:

ummm...how can I be a vice in this clan....??


Ok,don't forget to join a class !
human
4136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ~+ oTaKu-wOrLd +~
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

Chirstina_33 wrote:


natsume_fuji28 wrote:

ummm...how can I be a vice in this clan....??


Ok,don't forget to join a class !


haiii!!! arigato-gossaimasu!!
btw, I already joined a class...~♪
Posted 4/20/08

natsume_fuji28 wrote:


Chirstina_33 wrote:


natsume_fuji28 wrote:

ummm...how can I be a vice in this clan....??


Ok,don't forget to join a class !


haiii!!! arigato-gossaimasu!!
btw, I already joined a class...~♪


sorry,i did't see
human
4136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ~+ oTaKu-wOrLd +~
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

Chirstina_33 wrote:


natsume_fuji28 wrote:


Chirstina_33 wrote:


natsume_fuji28 wrote:

ummm...how can I be a vice in this clan....??


Ok,don't forget to join a class !


haiii!!! arigato-gossaimasu!!
btw, I already joined a class...~♪


sorry,i did't see


gome, can I ask again?!
I have invited almost 91 users..and I don't know
when they will accpt the invtatn...
so..my questn is, how can I know my rank here??
bcse of that, I can't join a dorm...ToT

Posted 4/20/08

natsume_fuji28 wrote:


Chirstina_33 wrote:


natsume_fuji28 wrote:


Chirstina_33 wrote:


natsume_fuji28 wrote:

ummm...how can I be a vice in this clan....??


Ok,don't forget to join a class !


haiii!!! arigato-gossaimasu!!
btw, I already joined a class...~♪


sorry,i did't see


gome, can I ask again?!
I have invited almost 91 users..and I don't know
when they will accpt the invtatn...
so..my questn is, how can I know my rank here??
bcse of that, I can't join a dorm...ToT



Don't worry,feel free to join a dorm,i will help u to edit it !
human
2927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / E-V-E-R-Y-W-H-E-R...
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
can i join the vampire clan ???
human
7736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / TM
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
can i join this clan~?i love vampires~
human
2820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / i forgot...i gues...
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
hies~can i join this clan?
if i join this clan..can i suck others blood?
just kidding....it would be nice though....*shows fangs*
Posted 4/21/08

shiroushoujo wrote:

hies~can i join this clan?
if i join this clan..can i suck others blood?
just kidding....it would be nice though....*shows fangs*


No way !!!
Posted 4/21/08
There are no boys in this Clan ?
human
27122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 4/21/08
I dont tink so...
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.