First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
SUBBED OR DUBBED JAP ANIME?
13733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / route66
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

4rchX4ngel wrote:

subbed* i just want some cr points XD thats y im posting here LOL XD


haha.. but i agree^^+
8859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
subbing all the way
dubbing sucks most of the time
7084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
subsubsubsubsubsubsub
78 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 4/20/08 , edited 4/20/08

XXxspgxXX wrote:


yuvern wrote:


XXxspgxXX wrote:

dubbed.
i perfer watching a show in my orignal langauge.
subs are alright but they're not really accurate and i hate it when they pull these stunts.


dubbed sucks dude. dubbs are like reading the subs which arent all the time accurate. however , dubbed voices really suck and in japan, voice acting is a big thing .so they're better. blalala
and that my friend, is what you call an opinion.
dub>sub
you don't have to agree with me.

edit:how in hell is watching it subbed the same as dubbed? in the dub you can actually UNDERSTAND whatever the hell they're saying.



i'm not ur friend. read properly. be glad i'm even explaining it to u .

he said subs sometimes are wrong or not pretty accurate . TRUE . however . dubbs , as in the voices, are kinda reading the subs to u.get it ?! .(not saying that all dubbed videos read from the fansubs) which can also make the dubs not quite right , since it's reading the inaccurate subs .That's what i mean '' SAME ". dubbs still suck to me. MY OPINION. " edit:how in hell is watching it subbed the same as dubbed? in the dub you can actually UNDERSTAND whatever the hell they're saying." . Unless u can't read at all or read subs for some insignicant reason, then i suppose you SHOULD be able to understand dubbs.

don bother me anymore
3447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

XXxspgxXX wrote:

dubbed.
i perfer watching a show in my orignal langauge.
subs are alright but they're not really accurate and i hate it when they pull these stunts.


omg lol. funni! XD
anyway subs are way better. dubbed voices are kind of fake
739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / earth!
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
i prefer SUBBED...
i get to learn different language...
ahehehehhehe....

509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / JAPAN
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
Don't call us JAP. We are Japanese!
78 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

malteseluv94 wrote:


XXxspgxXX wrote:

dubbed.
i perfer watching a show in my orignal langauge.
subs are alright but they're not really accurate and i hate it when they pull these stunts.


omg lol. funni! XD
anyway subs are way better. dubbed voices are kind of fake


i agree. i love u
3447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

yuvern wrote:


malteseluv94 wrote:


XXxspgxXX wrote:

dubbed.
i perfer watching a show in my orignal langauge.
subs are alright but they're not really accurate and i hate it when they pull these stunts.


omg lol. funni! XD
anyway subs are way better. dubbed voices are kind of fake


i agree. i love u


lol du u go round telling ppl u love dem? kinda scary. n no offence
hehe XD
4175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

yuvern wrote:


XXxspgxXX wrote:


yuvern wrote:


XXxspgxXX wrote:

dubbed.
i perfer watching a show in my orignal langauge.
subs are alright but they're not really accurate and i hate it when they pull these stunts.


dubbed sucks dude. dubbs are like reading the subs which arent all the time accurate. however , dubbed voices really suck and in japan, voice acting is a big thing .so they're better. blalala
and that my friend, is what you call an opinion.
dub>sub
you don't have to agree with me.

edit:how in hell is watching it subbed the same as dubbed? in the dub you can actually UNDERSTAND whatever the hell they're saying.



i'm not ur friend. read properly. be glad i'm even explaining it to u .

he said subs sometimes are wrong or not pretty accurate . TRUE . however . dubbs , as in the voices, are kinda reading the subs to u.get it ?! .(not saying that all dubbed videos read from the fansubs) which can also make the dubs not quite right , since it's reading the inaccurate subs .That's what i mean '' SAME ". dubbs still suck to me. MY OPINION. " edit:how in hell is watching it subbed the same as dubbed? in the dub you can actually UNDERSTAND whatever the hell they're saying." . Unless u can't read at all or read subs for some insignicant reason, then i suppose you SHOULD be able to understand dubbs.

don bother me anymore
how ironic,your telling me to leave you alone and yet,your the one that pestered me to begin with.

what the hell are you going on about? unlike subs which your reading to understand what's happening,in dubs you can just listen to the voices.
i honestly don't care if you like dubs or not and no you fool they do the voice overs in a recording booth to record the voices for the show they're not reading fansubs they're reading SCRIPTS.


seriously your one hell of a weird ass person.

78 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
i dun really mean it ! juz playin. no fear pls. haha
78 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 4/20/08 , edited 4/20/08

XXxspgxXX wrote:


yuvern wrote:


XXxspgxXX wrote:


yuvern wrote:


XXxspgxXX wrote:

dubbed.
i perfer watching a show in my orignal langauge.
subs are alright but they're not really accurate and i hate it when they pull these stunts.


dubbed sucks dude. dubbs are like reading the subs which arent all the time accurate. however , dubbed voices really suck and in japan, voice acting is a big thing .so they're better. blalala
and that my friend, is what you call an opinion.
dub>sub
you don't have to agree with me.

edit:how in hell is watching it subbed the same as dubbed? in the dub you can actually UNDERSTAND whatever the hell they're saying.



i'm not ur friend. read properly. be glad i'm even explaining it to u .

he said subs sometimes are wrong or not pretty accurate . TRUE . however . dubbs , as in the voices, are kinda reading the subs to u.get it ?! .(not saying that all dubbed videos read from the fansubs) which can also make the dubs not quite right , since it's reading the inaccurate subs .That's what i mean '' SAME ". dubbs still suck to me. MY OPINION. " edit:how in hell is watching it subbed the same as dubbed? in the dub you can actually UNDERSTAND whatever the hell they're saying." . Unless u can't read at all or read subs for some insignicant reason, then i suppose you SHOULD be able to understand dubbs.

don bother me anymore
how ironic,your telling me to leave you alone and yet,your the one that pestered me to begin with.

what the hell are you going on about? unlike subs which your reading to understand what's happening,in dubs you can just listen to the voices.
i honestly don't care if you like dubs or not and no you fool they do the voice overs in a recording booth to record the voices for the show they're not reading fansubs they're reading SCRIPTS.


seriously your one hell of a weird ass person.



OH C'MON DUDE. chill man. ofcourse they're reading scripts. what i meant when i said they read fansubs is that they read almost the same or even the same on the script.. dont take me too literally. and if my explaination is bad, den sor-ry


oh and, i didnt tell u to leave me alone. i said don bother me.
695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / n/a
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
subbed, some dubbed animes make the character's voice represent the exact opposite of their personality, which is just messed up.


P.S. Some of them even sound like chipmonks - eurk....
623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in front of the c...
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
subbed is better than dubbed coz there are cases which makes the character patetic , lousy or lame because of their voices .
347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Elbi
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
Subs, so I can still feel the whole japanese mood. ^^

Plus, the voices are a lot better and i think it's more accurate since the sync isn't limiting anything.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.