First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
CR Groups
9245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Under Dilpreet's...
Offline
Posted 7/9/09
I have the Aizen hater's group...
53940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 7/9/09
I'm never active in groups except for a few...
Posted 7/22/09
lolz well I'm active In most of them
but it's a lil annoying because most of ppl now have AVi and graphics group
I can't find group which will have everything not just anime or not just graphics..really everything...
anyway i'm mod in few of them i'm even creator of 2 groups but come on most of ppl are "dead"...they come just sometimes and say ohh hello ant that it???
So we need fun group that we can chat about everything XD...do anything and that stuff :D
lolz in that kind of group I'll be active active active XD
67883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 7/22/09
I'm a member of three or four groups, but I hardly talk in them. I usually use the forums because the groups are over-flooding and it's hard to create a new group because there exists already 100's of them.
Posted 7/22/09
They're a pain in the ass, especially when you get one request after an other, and then a lot of users like to abuse them for inappropriate stuff which is hard to monitor anyway. Not really my thing, honestly.
Posted 7/22/09

Cyberpirate wrote:

I'm a member of three or four groups, but I hardly talk in them. I usually use the forums because the groups are over-flooding and it's hard to create a new group because there exists already 100's of them.


you are right...so even if u create a group most of ppl would not be active...and what to do then..nothing..
it's way easier to talk in forum...but also in most of groups u can't talk..and if u want to chat then u have a chance to talk about anime...or how to make this avi that avi this graphic @.@....like the life is spinning only around those stuff @.@
67883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 7/22/09

ShroomInferno wrote:

They're a pain in the ass, especially when you get one request after an other, and then a lot of users like to abuse them for inappropriate stuff which is hard to monitor anyway. Not really my thing, honestly.


Yeah; I hate all the requests I used to get, but I disabled the group invitations from my notification list. Life has never been better.


kaito-ryou-zero wrote:
you are right...so even if u create a group most of ppl would not be active...and what to do then..nothing..
it's way easier to talk in forum...but also in most of groups u can't talk..and if u want to chat then u have a chance to talk about anime...or how to make this avi that avi this graphic @.@....like the life is spinning only around those stuff @.@


Yeah, it'd be better if we could somehow limit a subject to one group instead of having 500 groups for one subject with 6 members in each of them. Ah, well, might as well use the forums, it's much better ^_~

1907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / look under your bed
Offline
Posted 7/22/09
I'm the creator of the bad ass, David Rice group
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/David_Rice
Posted 7/22/09
I say there should be a limit to how many groups a user can create per month. Or user groups should get completely removed because of the problems that are involved with them.
If you want to upload pictures then use your photo album [you can now change the albums' privacy settings], if you want to talk about an anime, then go post in the anime section...no need to hide your opinions from the world.
Posted 7/22/09

Cyberpirate wrote:


ShroomInferno wrote:

They're a pain in the ass, especially when you get one request after an other, and then a lot of users like to abuse them for inappropriate stuff which is hard to monitor anyway. Not really my thing, honestly.


Yeah; I hate all the requests I used to get, but I disabled the group invitations from my notification list. Life has never been better.


kaito-ryou-zero wrote:
you are right...so even if u create a group most of ppl would not be active...and what to do then..nothing..
it's way easier to talk in forum...but also in most of groups u can't talk..and if u want to chat then u have a chance to talk about anime...or how to make this avi that avi this graphic @.@....like the life is spinning only around those stuff @.@


Yeah, it'd be better if we could somehow limit a subject to one group instead of having 500 groups for one subject with 6 members in each of them. Ah, well, might as well use the forums, it's much better ^_~



u are right...it's stupid..now on CR there are too much groups and really they all are somehow the same...
i think that groups in which ppl are not active should be closed down...
if that will happen someday[ yea right it will never happen] u'll see how little groups will stay on Cr woo
that would be paradise XD
and hmm even if groups sounds ok like group about music or something fun most of ppl will ignore it because now most of ppl are interested in graphics who the hell is so interested in so many graphics...when i look on CR almost on every single page there is group called AVi fun avatar designs
there is to much of them with similar names so ppl don't know anymore how to name their groups@.@
really to much similar group..i think someday nobody will be interested in graphics and that kind of stuff and some groups who maybe had a chance to be good now are closed down..and then what.. >___<
67883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 7/22/09

kaito-ryou-zero wrote:
u are right...it's stupid..now on CR there are too much groups and really they all are somehow the same...
i think that groups in which ppl are not active should be closed down...
if that will happen someday[ yea right it will never happen] u'll see how little groups will stay on Cr woo
that would be paradise XD
and hmm even if groups sounds ok like group about music or something fun most of ppl will ignore it because now most of ppl are interested in graphics who the hell is so interested in so many graphics...when i look on CR almost on every single page there is group called AVi fun avatar designs
there is to much of them with similar names so ppl don't know anymore how to name their groups@.@
really to much similar group..i think someday nobody will be interested in graphics and that kind of stuff and some groups who maybe had a chance to be good now are closed down..and then what.. >___<


Just disable the notifications for groups and you'll soon understand how much better your CR experience will be :P
Posted 7/22/09

Cyberpirate wrote:


kaito-ryou-zero wrote:
u are right...it's stupid..now on CR there are too much groups and really they all are somehow the same...
i think that groups in which ppl are not active should be closed down...
if that will happen someday[ yea right it will never happen] u'll see how little groups will stay on Cr woo
that would be paradise XD
and hmm even if groups sounds ok like group about music or something fun most of ppl will ignore it because now most of ppl are interested in graphics who the hell is so interested in so many graphics...when i look on CR almost on every single page there is group called AVi fun avatar designs
there is to much of them with similar names so ppl don't know anymore how to name their groups@.@
really to much similar group..i think someday nobody will be interested in graphics and that kind of stuff and some groups who maybe had a chance to be good now are closed down..and then what.. >___<


Just disable the notifications for groups and you'll soon understand how much better your CR experience will be :P


lolz i will XD
than finally i'll be in peace XD
67883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 7/22/09

kaito-ryou-zero wrote:
lolz i will XD
than finally i'll be in peace XD


May you rest in peace

Posted 7/22/09 , edited 7/22/09

Cyberpirate wrote:


kaito-ryou-zero wrote:
lolz i will XD
than finally i'll be in peace XD


May you rest in peace



lolz life will be finally good enough and i'll be in peace i will be able to listen music and draw in peace and not getting
invited every single second XD
1040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 7/22/09
lalalalala
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.