Funny & True Pinoy Signs Found While Traveling
No parking and repair here - sign on a house beside a car repair shop
Taxi and outside cars not allowed - sign at a parking lot
No Crossing Pedestrians will be apprehended. - sign at Philcoa
Sorry for the inconvenient. - typical roadwork sign
Your taxes is working. Temporarily close. Yet another typical roadwork sign
Please help our comfort room clean. - sign at a self-service restaurant in Cebu
Fresh frozen chicken sold here - sign in a Baguio grocery
Welcome to the only Catholic Country in Asia! Beware of pickpockets - sign near a Church
None ID, nothing entry - sign at construction site, Cubao
No trispassing. If you trispass, you will be biten by d?dog. - sign in Tondo
now showing- the carpenters - on a sign outside a construction site
Jojo's Beauty Salon, for man and woman - on a billboard in Pampanga
Barya lang po sa umaga - sign in jeeps
Johnny's, the Fried of Marikina - they sell tasty fried chicken, guess where?
Petal attraction - pangalan ng isang flower shop
"...experience is needed but not required.."- sa classified ads
Maruya Carey, BananaramaCue - sa menu signboard sa Potato Corner kiosk sa Greenbelt
I saw this bakery in Project 6. It's called Bread Pitt.
My friend saw a sign infront of a 7-11 Convenience store being built. It says "sorry for the inconvenience"
King Tuckee's Fried Tsiken....
Jullibee's wonder Chicken...
"original 1935 pandesal for sale" - A pandesal shop in aurora boulevard
"cinavon" -- with matching cinema film type logo laundromat
Mang Donalds - burger shop in pasig town proper
Cooking ng ina mo - on a carinderia
Cooking ng ina mo rin - right across cooking ng ina mo
We make modern and antique furnitures - along a highway in Pampanga
On the Ofc door of Atty. Domingo Carriedo fr. Cebu: the sign says, Notary Public Tumatanggap din po ng labada tuwing Linggo.
Ways To Know You Are A Filipino
1. You point with your lips
2. You nod upwards to greet someone.
3. You collect items from hotels or restaurants "for souvenir".
4. You smile for no reason.
5. You flirt by having a foolish grin in your face while raising your eyebrows repeatedly.
6. You go to a department store and try to bargain the prices.
7. You add an unwarranted "H" to your name, i.e. "Jhun," "Bhoy," "Rhon."
8. You put your hands together in front of you as if to make a path and say "excuse, excuse" when you pass in between people or in front of the TV
9. You like everything imported or "state-side."
10. You Check the labels on clothes to see where it was made before buying.
11. You always offer food to all your visitors.
12. You say "comfort room" instead of "bathroom."
13. You say "for take out" instead of "to go."
14. You asked for "Colgate" instead of "toothpaste."
15. You asked for a "pentel-pen" or a "ball-pen" instead of just "pen."
And a favorite acronym so far:
P.H.I.L.I.P.P.I.N.E.S. - Pumping Hot.. I Love It! Please Please..
I Need Erotic Stimulation
*Edited by mauz15
Q: How do you scare a road?
A: Put a cycle path next to it.
A crocodile goes into a bar.
Barman: Hi Croc. Are you upset?
Barman: Oh! Why the long face?
I had an asthmatic attack the other day.
Its my own fault.
I should have heard him hiding behind the bush.
a blond walks into a bar holding a pig under her arm, the bartender says "Hey, thats sure is a beauty, where you get her?" the pig looks up and says "I won her in a raffle!"
yo yo yo! you didnt include this one to the flip's
No Standing - people dont stand on the post lol!
sit down right here and give me a minute..so i can tell u how i love you
found and older joke thread http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=370