First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Minami-ke or Minami-ke Okawari
8518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
i pick both cuz THEY'RE BOTH funny and interesting to watch
Posted 4/20/08
idk, bakayaro.
10020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Cheese.
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
i liked the first season more. :3
4151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / .... kawaii place...
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

hiyonomay wrote:


mia83 wrote:


hiyonomay wrote:


Lasch wrote:

There is no second season.


Okawari is the second season >_>


It isn't second season!


How much do you wanna bet that it is second season?


It is remake of first season .... because Okawari is directed like the first series, with different directors!
4151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / .... kawaii place...
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

hiyonomay wrote:


mia83 wrote:


hiyonomay wrote:


mia83 wrote:


hiyonomay wrote:


Lasch wrote:

There is no second season.


Okawari is the second season >_>


It isn't second season!


How much do you wanna bet that it is second season?


It is remake of first season .... because Okawari is directed like the first series, with different directors!


I've already watched both, it's the continuation. Don't say things when you haven't even watched it.


who said i haven't watch it .... for your information i have watched both series !!!
4151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / .... kawaii place...
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

hiyonomay wrote:


mia83 wrote:


hiyonomay wrote:


mia83 wrote:


hiyonomay wrote:


mia83 wrote:


hiyonomay wrote:


Lasch wrote:

There is no second season.


Okawari is the second season >_>


It isn't second season!


How much do you wanna bet that it is second season?


It is remake of first season .... because Okawari is directed like the first series, with different directors!


I've already watched both, it's the continuation. Don't say things when you haven't even watched it.


who said i haven't watch it .... for your information i have watched both series !!!


How can you say it's a remake when it started right after where season 1 ended?


No it didn't .... Minami-ke ended in Christmas event but Okawari started with hot spring!! You should watch it yourself!!!

4870 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
I like the content of the first season more but the art in the second season is better i think
5648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Asia-Pacific
Offline
Posted 7/30/08

Lasch wrote:

I know guys, I'm just trolling... however I dropped the second season a couple of months ago, and just can't stand the massive failure of the series.


haha, agreed. i loved the first season, so then i watched the second season even tho i knew it would be different drawing.
i was kinda disappointed by the drawing but i held in because i thought it would be funny...and then i found myself suffering watching season two...the first episode was too boring.
5142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
first season was more funny
5035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Where Nodoka Miya...
Offline
Posted 7/30/08
we all know its Minami-ke....gawd Okawari's drawing were really different...couldnt stand it >.>
3609 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/20/08 , edited 4/20/08
Banhammer out of nowhere lol
435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 7/30/08
there are people who like season 2???
thats really funny^^

season 2 was really bad - its was boring to watch.... but still watched till the end with hope of an improvement- but the last ep crushed it in the end.... well was that n end??? hell no!
Posted 8/15/08
No versus threads please. Start a poll for this instead

~locked
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.