First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Application (aka Info card applications)
Creator
5611 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Scissors Project
Offline
Posted 5/3/08

aCiLe wrote:

Username:aCiLe
Nickname:anGeL
Age:14
Favorite Manga:FruiTbaskEt,bLeAcH...
Picture (Optional):


haii i finished making ur info card...
umm it will be in the photo gallery ^^
im sry if it isnt good like some other groups...
im just a beginnner lol XD

well Thank u very much for joining this group ^^
please continue to support us and recommend us many diff. types of mangas!
thanks
Member
29802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / That house beside...
Offline
Posted 5/4/08 , edited 5/4/08
Username: Sigurd_kun
Nickname: DGH-kun
Fave manga: Vampire Knight , Naruto, bleach , One piece, D.gray-man ,Fairy tail ,Shugo chara, Katekyo Hitman, Shinshi Doumei Cross,o-part hunter

Member
6842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / SINGAPORE!!!!!!!!...
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
Username:herlie
Nickname:cassidy
Age:13
Favorite Manga:Vampire Knight
Picture (Optional):

Moderator
17089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

herlie wrote:

Username:herlie
Nickname:cassidy
Age:13
Favorite Manga:Vampire Knight
Picture (Optional):




Enjoy! :] I was in a good mood when I was making it! XD
Member
6842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / SINGAPORE!!!!!!!!...
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

katsmeowisland wrote:


herlie wrote:

Username:herlie
Nickname:cassidy
Age:13
Favorite Manga:Vampire Knight
Picture (Optional):




Enjoy! :] I was in a good mood when I was making it! XD



wow thx i love it
Moderator
2162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sg
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
katsmeowisland you do ones so nice yeas! I do ones all suckk... haiyoo.. I dunno how help lehh, if i help it might be quite unfair for the others.
Moderator
17089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/8/08 , edited 5/8/08

xiaocandy wrote:

katsmeowisland you do ones so nice yeas! I do ones all suckk... haiyoo.. I dunno how help lehh, if i help it might be quite unfair for the others.


lolz nah i suck it's just that i have to be in a good mood and not be lazy XD i'm usually lazy tho :]
Moderator
2162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sg
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

katsmeowisland wrote:


xiaocandy wrote:

katsmeowisland you do ones so nice yeas! I do ones all suckk... haiyoo.. I dunno how help lehh, if i help it might be quite unfair for the others.


lolz nah i suck it's just that i have to be in a good mood and not be lazy XD i'm usually lazy tho :]


but still it rawks. idk how 2 help...
Moderator
17089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/8/08 , edited 5/8/08

xiaocandy wrote:


katsmeowisland wrote:


xiaocandy wrote:

katsmeowisland you do ones so nice yeas! I do ones all suckk... haiyoo.. I dunno how help lehh, if i help it might be quite unfair for the others.


lolz nah i suck it's just that i have to be in a good mood and not be lazy XD i'm usually lazy tho :]


but still it rawks. idk how 2 help...


you can help by making more info cards ;P so far only anime_luvr123 and i made them ;P
Moderator
17089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/10/08

Sigurd_kun wrote:

Username: Sigurd_kun
Nickname: DGH-kun
Fave manga: Vampire Knight , Naruto, bleach , One piece, D.gray-man ,Fairy tail ,Shugo chara, Katekyo Hitman, Shinshi Doumei Cross,o-part hunter




Enjoy! :]
Moderator
17089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/10/08

kamichamakarinaddict wrote:

Username:kamichamakarinaddict
Nickname:Joan
Age:13
Favorite Manga:Law of Ueki, Jigoku Shoujo, Kamichama Karin-chu-, Love Monster
Picture (Optional):



Sorry for the wait! Enjoy! :]
Moderator
2162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sg
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
ok yeas, will help. but dun blame me if uqly.
Member
29802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / That house beside...
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
Minna' arigatou
Moderator
17089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

mj_kitty wrote:

Username: mj_kitty
Nickname: -mj-
Age: 14
Favorite Manga: Gokkun Pucho , Special A and Rockin Heaven



Sorry for the wait! Enjoy! :]
Moderator
17089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

xiaocandy wrote:

ok yeas, will help. but dun blame me if uqly.


haha don't worry :]
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.