First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Application (aka Info card applications)
Member
1610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

katsmeowisland wrote:


mj_kitty wrote:

Username: mj_kitty
Nickname: -mj-
Age: 14
Favorite Manga: Gokkun Pucho , Special A and Rockin Heaven



Sorry for the wait! Enjoy! :]


tnx!
Member
6700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/16/08 , edited 5/16/08
Username:Tamia12
Nickname:Kat-Chan
Age: 12
Favorite Manga: Shugo Chara, Vampire Knight, and Gakuen Alice
Picture:
Moderator
17091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/16/08 , edited 5/16/08

Tamia12 wrote:

Username:Tamia12
Nickname:Kat-Chan
Age: 12
Favorite Manga: Shugo Chara, Vampire Knight, and Gakuen Alice
Picture:



Enjoy! :]
Member
6700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

katsmeowisland wrote:


Tamia12 wrote:

Username:Tamia12
Nickname:Kat-Chan
Age: 12
Favorite Manga: Shugo Chara, Vampire Knight, and Gakuen Alice
Picture:



Enjoy! :]

Thanks! it's so Prettyful lol

Creator
5611 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Scissors Project
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

xiaocandy wrote:

katsmeowisland you do ones so nice yeas! I do ones all suckk... haiyoo.. I dunno how help lehh, if i help it might be quite unfair for the others.


its okay :)
nobody sucks at doing anything!!
lol daijobu just make them when u can ^^
Moderator
17091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
i think audrey, HeavenlyRock, forgot about her job
Posted 5/25/08

katsmeowisland wrote:

i think audrey, HeavenlyRock, forgot about her job


mee didn't forget about my job>< until you told mee about it.. tee hees :] and i'm learning on how to make id cards and related stuff :]
Moderator
17091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/25/08

HeavenlyRock wrote:


katsmeowisland wrote:

i think audrey, HeavenlyRock, forgot about her job


mee didn't forget about my job>< until you told mee about it.. tee hees :] and i'm learning on how to make id cards and related stuff :]


okay that's good then ^_^ you go ahead try the next one. i know you'll do great cause you have photoshop lolz
Member
760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / soul society
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
Username:x-aya-chan-x
Nickname:aya
Age:13
Favorite Manga: vampire knight!
Creator
5611 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Scissors Project
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

x-aya-chan-x wrote:

Username:x-aya-chan-x
Nickname:aya
Age:13
Favorite Manga: vampire knight!




gomen >< im a beginner...
if u want something different pls contact me so dat i can
contact the other info card makers ><
i hope u like it ^^
lol
Member
760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / soul society
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

anime_luvr123 wrote:


x-aya-chan-x wrote:

Username:x-aya-chan-x
Nickname:aya
Age:13
Favorite Manga: vampire knight!




gomen >< im a beginner...
if u want something different pls contact me so dat i can
contact the other info card makers ><
i hope u like it ^^
lol :)


uhmmm..i think the color yellow doesn't suit the background gomenasai for this..
Creator
5611 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Scissors Project
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

x-aya-chan-x wrote:


anime_luvr123 wrote:


x-aya-chan-x wrote:

Username:x-aya-chan-x
Nickname:aya
Age:13
Favorite Manga: vampire knight!




gomen >< im a beginner...
if u want something different pls contact me so dat i can
contact the other info card makers ><
i hope u like it ^^
lol :)


uhmmm..i think the color yellow doesn't suit the background gomenasai for this..


lol ya dats true...im REALLY SORRY ><
umm let me contact katsmeowisland~~~
i should be the one to say sorry ><
gomenasai~~ *bows down*
Member
760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / soul society
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

anime_luvr123 wrote:


x-aya-chan-x wrote:


anime_luvr123 wrote:


x-aya-chan-x wrote:

Username:x-aya-chan-x
Nickname:aya
Age:13
Favorite Manga: vampire knight!




gomen >< im a beginner...
if u want something different pls contact me so dat i can
contact the other info card makers ><
i hope u like it ^^
lol :)


uhmmm..i think the color yellow doesn't suit the background gomenasai for this..


lol ya dats true...im REALLY SORRY ><
umm let me contact katsmeowisland~~~
i should be the one to say sorry ><
gomenasai~~ *bows down*


arigatou!!i thought u'll get angry,..X(

Creator
5611 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Scissors Project
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

x-aya-chan-x wrote:


anime_luvr123 wrote:


x-aya-chan-x wrote:


anime_luvr123 wrote:


x-aya-chan-x wrote:

Username:x-aya-chan-x
Nickname:aya
Age:13
Favorite Manga: vampire knight!




gomen >< im a beginner...
if u want something different pls contact me so dat i can
contact the other info card makers ><
i hope u like it ^^
lol :)


uhmmm..i think the color yellow doesn't suit the background gomenasai for this..


lol ya dats true...im REALLY SORRY ><
umm let me contact katsmeowisland~~~
i should be the one to say sorry ><
gomenasai~~ *bows down*


arigatou!!i thought u'll get angry,..X(




no problem ^^
no im not angry lol XD
umm...i asked her but she might reply slow...
cuz of skl??so is it okay for the delay? ?_?
Posted 6/6/08
I'm going to try to make this one!! okies? but chu can still have kat make it!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.