First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
Anime and Haters
3330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Phoenix, Arizona
Offline
Posted 4/20/08 , edited 4/24/08

iluvmywushy wrote:


NewSoul wrote:


Clockwise wrote:


sillysia63377 wrote:


Clockwise wrote:


sillysia63377 wrote:


Clockwise wrote:


sillysia63377 wrote:


Clockwise wrote:


sillysia63377 wrote:


Clockwise wrote:


sillysia63377 wrote:


Clockwise wrote:


sillysia63377 wrote:


Clockwise wrote:


sillysia63377 wrote:


Clockwise wrote:


sillysia63377 wrote:


Clockwise wrote:


sillysia63377 wrote:


Clockwise wrote:


sillysia63377 wrote:


Clockwise wrote:

1. Who do you think you are telling others what to do?

2. This topic is pointless

3. No one could give less $h!7 about what you say (nor will they act according to those ideals)

4. No personal threads

~reported


Well I happen to give a "$h!7", and just because you don't care about other peoples opinions doesn't mean no one does. It's not like he's saying "follow these ideals or else!".

In response to this thread, where there are lovers there are haters, I guess.


It's quite sad that you took that sentence literally. It is blatantly clear that my main purpose for saying that as to deter the OP from creating any more of these threads that break the CR rules. I find it saddening that you failed to grasp that message.


So you do give a $h!7?


You are totally off topic. You avoided refuting my points. It is clear that you are defeated in your points. Also, I don't understand what you mean, since your grammar is... fucked up.


Um, one, no it isn't. And two, I don't feel like responding to insults, thank you very much.


Excuses.. losers always use them.


So basically everyone who disagrees with you opinion is a loser?


Do you understand English? I'm saying that people who use pathetic excuses like you are losers. If you think otherwise, then refute my points, rather than attacking what I just said.


I really am getting tired of you disrespecting everyone. Could you at least try to be polite? And as a matter of fact, English is my first language. Also, I'm trying to defend myself from your insults.


That's pretty sad, considering that English is your first language. Anyways, if you cannot stay on the original topic, then don't bother replying at all. You are just making yourself look like a retard.


Oh, and you are?


Wow. I see no limit in your stupidity. It is evident that you have an IQ of a goldfish. STAY ON TOPIC. I just said, "if you cannot stay on the original topic, then don't bother replying at all."


All I've seen is you insulting me and others, not exactly staying on topic.


Have you gone blind by your stupidity? I said, "if you cannot stay on the original topic, then don't bother replying at all." I can't stay on topic, since you are not replying to the original topic. If you reply with an off-topic reply, then it's clear that your pathetic logic is defeated.


Very well. Apart from the fact that it's a personal topic, why don't you agree?


You are still not on topic. I'll restate what I said before you went off-topic.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
You said,


Well I happen to give a "$h!7", and just because you don't care about other peoples opinions doesn't mean no one does. It's not like he's saying "follow these ideals or else!".



And I replied,


It's quite sad that you took that sentence literally. It is blatantly clear that my main purpose for saying that as to deter the OP from creating any more of these threads that break the CR rules. I find it saddening that you failed to grasp that message.


I was trying to stay on topic on the forum thread, and yes, I think I've got that down.


You are not refuting any of my points.


I am trying to understand your opinions, not go against them.


In the beginning, it seemed to me that you were going against my points.


again, you are WRONG... concluding statements that were made makes you a dumbass. you are retarded, just face it.



Do you ever learn?


you know what kid, you need to stop sucking cockwise because you always bud in without any confrontation whatsoever.
102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / You don't need to...
Offline
Posted 4/20/08 , edited 4/24/08

Clockwise wrote:


TheWindAlchemist wrote:


Clockwise wrote:

1. Who do you think you are telling others what to do?

2. This topic is pointless

3. No one could give less $h!7 about what you say (nor will they act according to those ideals)

4. No personal threads

~reported


The person's just expressing their opinion on the matter. Who ever said that they were ordering you around? Sheesh...



I don't care about the fact that the person's expressing his opinion on the matter. HOWEVER, I care about the fact that he created a POINTLESS THREAD about his biased opinion.


...That's nice.
107160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Chicago, IL
Offline
Posted 4/20/08 , edited 4/24/08

SantaBla wrote:

So mods, if you hear me, please delete this thread.



Locked

EDIT: All of you flamers are lucky that there's too many pages in this thread for me to personally warn each and every one of you. Anyways, if you know you're a super flamer + have been hardcore posting excessively rude replies, then you have about 30 minutes to delete all your crap posts before I ban you.

EDIT #2: Great job editing, everyone. Less work for me. I noted the flamers though... you guys slid right past the ban this time.
First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.