First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Anime and Haters
5719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

NewSoul wrote:


voidlugiron wrote:


NewSoul wrote:


Clockwise wrote:


NewSoul wrote:


Clockwise wrote:

1. Who do you think you are telling others what to do?

2. This topic is pointless

3. No one could give less $h!7 about what you say (nor will they act according to those ideals)

4. No personal threads

~reported


you are one ignorant bastard


It seems you are the "ignorant bastard" considering the fact that you didn't even state any reasons to support your argument. If you are incapable of proving your point, then you are better off shutting up.


1. he is not telling others what to do. you are an idiot for thinking so.

2. this topic has a point about other noobs such as yourself posting around the forum thinking they know everything.

3. everyone here seems to agree with what the creator of this thread posted. you are an idiot for thinking otherwise.

4. every thread has a personal meaning. who are you to say for not having a personal thread you piece of shit.





SantaBla wrote:

I'm not imposing anything on you, it's just my random thoughts so bear with me.



SantaBla wrote:

no1. We should try to refrain from bashing some animes. I mean, it's alright to say that you don't like an anime for so and so reasons, but don't go over bashing it.


Contradiction.
He IS trying to tell us what to do, and if he wasn't he would just be ranting.

Just because some people agree in no ways gives this thread validity

Having a personal thread is simply against the policy.


every thread can be personal you idiot


"CAN" is the keyword there buddy.
14835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/20/08 , edited 4/20/08

NewSoul wrote:


DemonWithin912 wrote:


NewSoul wrote:


Clockwise wrote:


NewSoul wrote:


Clockwise wrote:

1. Who do you think you are telling others what to do?

2. This topic is pointless

3. No one could give less $h!7 about what you say (nor will they act according to those ideals)

4. No personal threads

~reported


you are one ignorant bastard


It seems you are the "ignorant bastard" considering the fact that you didn't even state any reasons to support your argument. If you are incapable of proving your point, then you are better off shutting up.


1. he is not telling others what to do. you are an idiot for thinking so.

2. this topic has a point about other noobs such as yourself posting around the forum thinking they know everything.

3. everyone here seems to agree with what the creator of this thread posted. you are an idiot for thinking otherwise.

4. every thread has a personal meaning. who are you to say for not having a personal thread you piece of shit.


your reasons make me lawl
Sorry CW for taking this but i am seriously not in the mood, with bullshit at the moment.

1. Did you even read his post. talking about spoilers. Sounds like he is telling people what they should do.

2. This post has no usefulness at all

3. Your wrong for thinking that everyone has to agree with the creator. Now thats plain ignorant.

4. Not Every thread has a personal meaning.
Examples: Animes Show thread, Best Hair color? etc.

why don't you shut the fuck up now?


1. my first point proves that you are an idiot.

2. again, you are an idiot for believing that this thread has no use because it explains how you haters always need to bash.

3. i was not wrong, majority of the users agreed and you are a dumbass for believing otherwise.

4. best hair color can be personal, the creator could be embarrassed about her hair and it could be the reason for her posting it. get your facts straight you sack of shit


clean up
14835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/20/08 , edited 4/20/08

BerryzXCreamz wrote:


DemonWithin912 wrote:


BerryzXCreamz wrote:


NewSoul wrote:


Clockwise wrote:

1. Who do you think you are telling others what to do?

2. This topic is pointless

3. No one could give less $h!7 about what you say (nor will they act according to those ideals)

4. No personal threads

~reported


you are one ignorant bastard



i totally agree with you newsoul!


on what ground O:

being ignorant too?


Oh shut up.
It's my perspective so you have no right to tell me if im ignorant.


1209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

Clockwise wrote:

1. Who do you think you are telling others what to do?

2. This topic is pointless

3. No one could give less $h!7 about what you say (nor will they act according to those ideals)

4. No personal threads

~reported


can't agree with him because your group is the one who bash right so the dumbass group

This is there stupid emblem simply a brand of retardeds.

to all CR users don't believe in every member of eudd's shit group because they spoil, judge, make fun of a lot of threads and insulting them and there leader got banned LOL Eudd. Beware of that shit group.
14835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/20/08 , edited 4/20/08
.
14835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/20/08 , edited 4/20/08

TyrantMigs wrote:


Clockwise wrote:

1. Who do you think you are telling others what to do?

2. This topic is pointless

3. No one could give less $h!7 about what you say (nor will they act according to those ideals)

4. No personal threads

~reported


can't agree with him because your group is the one who bash right so the dumbass group

This is there stupid emblem simply a brand of retardeds.

to all CR users don't believe in every member of eudd's shit group because they spoil, judge, make fun of a lot of threads and insulting them and there leader got banned LOL Eudd. Beware of that shit group.


.
536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / United States, Pe...
Offline
Posted 4/20/08 , edited 4/20/08

Clockwise wrote:


ShadowGunman wrote:


Clockwise wrote:

1. Who do you think you are telling others what to do?

2. This topic is pointless

3. No one could give less $h!7 about what you say (nor will they act according to those ideals)

4. No personal threads

~reported


1. He is not telling others what to do......

2. This topic is not pointless....

3. He has a right to voice his opinions and as a matter of fact they are very good opinions as well.

4. This is not a personal thread as far as I can tell. There is indeed a topic to talk about.

Think before you type thats all I can say.


1. I believe a lot of people refuted that contradiction (read the posts above)

2. This topic is pointless. The guy voiced out his opinion, period. There is nothing to talk about in this thread, except for flaming or saying "I agree." this is precisely what people call "pointless."

3. I never said that he has no right to voice out his opinion. Read before you type.

4. This thread is personal. I proved that in my other refutations. Read posts above.


(yawns) god im tired....

1. Quoting from Santabla from first post in thread "I'm not imposing anything on you, it's just my random thoughts so bear with me." Again he is not trying to tell others what to do its just how should i say this.....throwing his thoughts out about whats been happening around CR or in the anime community lately.

2. Again there is point to this topic. (although op could of worded it better though) The point to this topic is to discuss about his thoughts about what he has noticed and agree or disagree with his opinions and to explain why. Also perhaps to voice our opinions about things the op didnt bring up. This isnt a useless topic like "I Like Pie" or "I Hate naruto/bleach/onepiece thread."

3. Fair enough on this point however this what ticked me off "No one could give less $h!7 about what you say." What makes you think no one gives a hoot about what he says. Mabye i do and mabye others for that matter.

4. Again i explained why in points 1 and 2 but again this thread is not personal.



1209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

DemonWithin912 wrote:


TyrantMigs wrote:


Clockwise wrote:

1. Who do you think you are telling others what to do?

2. This topic is pointless

3. No one could give less $h!7 about what you say (nor will they act according to those ideals)

4. No personal threads

~reported


can't agree with him because your group is the one who bash right so the dumbass group

This is there stupid emblem simply a brand of retardeds.

to all CR users don't believe in every member of eudd's shit group because they spoil, judge, make fun of a lot of threads and insulting them and there leader got banned LOL Eudd. Beware of that shit group.


Oh shit the feeble minded guy is back.
Congratulation for making your self look more retarded.

You can't even come up with a information that will support your idea.
So shut the fuck up :/


i don't have time with you your not even in eudds group. I badly want to flame go buy your self ice scream or candy again i don't have time with you.
Posted 4/20/08
wow who really gives a fuck, i just wandered in and to my suprise this shits off topic. do you really have nothing to do but write stupid shit than keep hitting the refreash button until the inbox turns red(thus giving u a boner) and than continue to say the same shit over and over....get a life
Posted 4/20/08

SantaBla wrote:

Here's something I wanted to tell to everyone on crunchyroll.com because I think it concerns a lot of people here.
I'm not imposing anything on you, it's just my random thoughts so bear with me.

no1. We should try to refrain from bashing some animes. I mean, it's alright to say that you don't like an anime for so and so reasons, but don't go over bashing it.

no2. Furthermore, it would be good if you guys can do some research on it because some people tend to compare really old animes to new ones... I don't really think it's fair to compare them since these animes had a totally different audiences than what we have today. You guys should expect clichés when watching these shows, it was normal at that time in Japan during the 1960s, 1970s and 1980s to have them. It should not be forgotten that just because an anime was released recently, it doesn't mean that the manga is new. Some mangas take more than 20 years to get adapted into animes.

no3. I don't know if you guys noticed this trend, but every anime that gets popular in the united states get bashed to hell, example, DBZ and Naruto. It applies mosty to the shounen genre.
I'm not saying they are good shows, it's up to you to decide but you should not hate something for the sole reason of being popular. It's mainly the fans that piss you off and not the show itself. I agree that Narutards can be very very annoying at times.

no4. Spoilers!!! Oh god, I hate people that spoils shows in the comment section. You should only spoil the episode that you recently watched, not spoil the end of the show! It's really frustrating.

That's it...




i totally agree with you
14835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/20/08 , edited 4/20/08

TyrantMigs wrote:


DemonWithin912 wrote:


TyrantMigs wrote:


Clockwise wrote:

1. Who do you think you are telling others what to do?

2. This topic is pointless

3. No one could give less $h!7 about what you say (nor will they act according to those ideals)

4. No personal threads

~reported


can't agree with him because your group is the one who bash right so the dumbass group

This is there stupid emblem simply a brand of retardeds.

to all CR users don't believe in every member of eudd's shit group because they spoil, judge, make fun of a lot of threads and insulting them and there leader got banned LOL Eudd. Beware of that shit group.


Oh shit the feeble minded guy is back.
Congratulation for making your self look more retarded.

You can't even come up with a information that will support your idea.
So shut the fuck up :/


i don't have time with you your not even in eudds group. I badly want to flame go buy your self ice scream or candy again i don't have time with you.


1209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

DemonWithin912 wrote:


TyrantMigs wrote:


DemonWithin912 wrote:


TyrantMigs wrote:


Clockwise wrote:

1. Who do you think you are telling others what to do?

2. This topic is pointless

3. No one could give less $h!7 about what you say (nor will they act according to those ideals)

4. No personal threads

~reported


can't agree with him because your group is the one who bash right so the dumbass group

This is there stupid emblem simply a brand of retardeds.

to all CR users don't believe in every member of eudd's shit group because they spoil, judge, make fun of a lot of threads and insulting them and there leader got banned LOL Eudd. Beware of that shit group.


Oh shit the feeble minded guy is back.
Congratulation for making your self look more retarded.

You can't even come up with a information that will support your idea.
So shut the fuck up :/


i don't have time with you your not even in eudds group. I badly want to flame go buy your self ice scream or candy again i don't have time with you.


LMAO
I am one of the original members.

Your typing abilities are laughable to say the least.


you are still not in the group not going to quite a "NOBODY" last quote.
14835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/20/08 , edited 4/20/08

TyrantMigs wrote:


DemonWithin912 wrote:


TyrantMigs wrote:


DemonWithin912 wrote:


TyrantMigs wrote:


Clockwise wrote:

1. Who do you think you are telling others what to do?

2. This topic is pointless

3. No one could give less $h!7 about what you say (nor will they act according to those ideals)

4. No personal threads

~reported


can't agree with him because your group is the one who bash right so the dumbass group

This is there stupid emblem simply a brand of retardeds.

to all CR users don't believe in every member of eudd's shit group because they spoil, judge, make fun of a lot of threads and insulting them and there leader got banned LOL Eudd. Beware of that shit group.


Oh shit the feeble minded guy is back.
Congratulation for making your self look more retarded.

You can't even come up with a information that will support your idea.
So shut the fuck up :/


i don't have time with you your not even in eudds group. I badly want to flame go buy your self ice scream or candy again i don't have time with you.


LMAO
I am one of the original members.

Your typing abilities are laughable to say the least.


you are still not in the group not going to quite a "NOBODY" last quote.




First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.