First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Anime and Haters
536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / United States, Pe...
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

SantaBla wrote:

Here's something I wanted to tell to everyone on crunchyroll.com because I think it concerns a lot of people here.
I'm not imposing anything on you, it's just my random thoughts so bear with me.

no1. We should try to refrain from bashing some animes. I mean, it's alright to say that you don't like an anime for so and so reasons, but don't go over bashing it.

no2. Furthermore, it would be good if you guys can do some research on it because some people tend to compare really old animes to new ones... I don't really think it's fair to compare them since these animes had a totally different audiences than what we have today. You guys should expect clichés when watching these shows, it was normal at that time in Japan during the 1960s, 1970s and 1980s to have them. It should not be forgotten that just because an anime was released recently, it doesn't mean that the manga is new. Some mangas take more than 20 years to get adapted into animes.

no3. I don't know if you guys noticed this trend, but every anime that gets popular in the united states get bashed to hell, example, DBZ and Naruto. It applies mosty to the shounen genre.
I'm not saying they are good shows, it's up to you to decide but you should not hate something for the sole reason of being popular. It's mainly the fans that piss you off and not the show itself. I agree that Narutards can be very very annoying at times.

no4. Spoilers!!! Oh god, I hate people that spoils shows in the comment section. You should only spoil the episode that you recently watched, not spoil the end of the show! It's really frustrating.

That's it...



Wanna get this thread back on track.

1. True but i think we mainly bash the anime based mostly from people claiming that "omigosh XXXX anime is the best anime ever" or because of the masses of ignorant fans.

2. Again true. However not many people do not like doing research. (especially me) However we should indeed keep in the mindset of when the anime is made and who the anime was made for when comparing with other animes.

3. Again mainly because of the fans. That and because dubs usually suck.

4. Finally. AGREE! AGREE! AND AGREED!
Posted 4/20/08 , edited 4/20/08

SantaBla wrote:

Here's something I wanted to tell to everyone on crunchyroll.com because I think it concerns a lot of people here.
I'm not imposing anything on you, it's just my random thoughts so bear with me.

no1. We should try to refrain from bashing some animes. I mean, it's alright to say that you don't like an anime for so and so reasons, but don't go over bashing it.

no2. Furthermore, it would be good if you guys can do some research on it because some people tend to compare really old animes to new ones... I don't really think it's fair to compare them since these animes had a totally different audiences than what we have today. You guys should expect clichés when watching these shows, it was normal at that time in Japan during the 1960s, 1970s and 1980s to have them. It should not be forgotten that just because an anime was released recently, it doesn't mean that the manga is new. Some mangas take more than 20 years to get adapted into animes.

no3. I don't know if you guys noticed this trend, but every anime that gets popular in the united states get bashed to hell, example, DBZ and Naruto. It applies mosty to the shounen genre.
I'm not saying they are good shows, it's up to you to decide but you should not hate something for the sole reason of being popular. It's mainly the fans that piss you off and not the show itself. I agree that Narutards can be very very annoying at times.

no4. Spoilers!!! Oh god, I hate people that spoils shows in the comment section. You should only spoil the episode that you recently watched, not spoil the end of the show! It's really frustrating.

That's it...



I agree with everything your saying but there are too many ignorant people on this small world( also on crunchyroll)
1007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere out there!
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
waaaahh.. nice argument.. i'll just agree with the one who posted this forum..
1209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/20/08 , edited 4/21/08
Euddiots hate some anime because

1. They simply hate naruto because its popular and they aren't.

2. They hate it because there favorite animes are not as popular like naruto

3. They bash them to become popular or simply to convince everyone to hate naruto.

4. There Leader Eudd know as Euddtard got banned just because he expresses himself his own opinion in his arguments and always thinks that he won every argument even if he doesn't.

Simply Worshiping an ordinary guy is more retarded rather than being a narutard right.

P.S he is not even worthy to be worshiped.
14835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/20/08 , edited 4/21/08

BashingHammer wrote:


ShadowGunman wrote:


Clockwise wrote:

1. Who do you think you are telling others what to do?

2. This topic is pointless

3. No one could give less $h!7 about what you say (nor will they act according to those ideals)

4. No personal threads

~reported


1. He is not telling others what to do......

2. This topic is not pointless....

3. He has a right to voice his opinions and as a matter of fact they are very good opinions as well.

4. This is not a personal thread as far as I can tell. There is indeed a topic to talk about.

Think before you type thats all I can say.


Lol.



=D


315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Midway City, CA
Offline
Posted 4/20/08 , edited 4/21/08

red-dragon-syndicate wrote:

wow who really gives a fuck, i just wandered in and to my suprise this shits off topic. do you really have nothing to do but write stupid shit than keep hitting the refreash button until the inbox turns red(thus giving u a boner) and than continue to say the same shit over and over....get a life


That is precisely what this thread is about.
1209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/20/08 , edited 4/21/08

Clockwise wrote:


TyrantMigs wrote:


DemonWithin912 wrote:


TyrantMigs wrote:


DemonWithin912 wrote:


TyrantMigs wrote:


Clockwise wrote:

1. Who do you think you are telling others what to do?

2. This topic is pointless

3. No one could give less $h!7 about what you say (nor will they act according to those ideals)

4. No personal threads

~reported


can't agree with him because your group is the one who bash right so the dumbass group

This is there stupid emblem simply a brand of retardeds.

to all CR users don't believe in every member of eudd's shit group because they spoil, judge, make fun of a lot of threads and insulting them and there leader got banned LOL Eudd. Beware of that shit group.


Oh shit the feeble minded guy is back.
Congratulation for making your self look more retarded.

You can't even come up with a information that will support your idea.
So shut the fuck up :/


i don't have time with you your not even in eudds group. I badly want to flame go buy your self ice scream or candy again i don't have time with you.


LMAO
I am one of the original members.

Your typing abilities are laughable to say the least.


you are still not in the group not going to quite a "NOBODY" last quote.


I don't understand a word you're trying to say. Your grammar is clearly fucked up. My little brother in kindergarten can type much better than you. Come back after you graduate from kindergarten kid. You gotta work on that grammar of yours before you even start arguing.


I think I heard that before got something new to say. Euddiot!!! your just giving your opinion it does not mean that all your opinions are correct. And give my condolence to your god eudd LOL for being banned. Thanks to him i got this really cute avatar LOL
536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / United States, Pe...
Offline
Posted 4/20/08 , edited 4/21/08

DemonWithin912 wrote:


BashingHammer wrote:


ShadowGunman wrote:


Clockwise wrote:

1. Who do you think you are telling others what to do?

2. This topic is pointless

3. No one could give less $h!7 about what you say (nor will they act according to those ideals)

4. No personal threads

~reported


1. He is not telling others what to do......

2. This topic is not pointless....

3. He has a right to voice his opinions and as a matter of fact they are very good opinions as well.

4. This is not a personal thread as far as I can tell. There is indeed a topic to talk about.

Think before you type thats all I can say.


Lol.



=D


hmm i think i deserve something back :/


Sorry but im actually kinda confused by this pic lol. Can someone help me out on this.

Posted 4/20/08 , edited 4/21/08

NewSoul wrote:


Clockwise wrote:

1. Who do you think you are telling others what to do?

2. This topic is pointless

3. No one could give less $h!7 about what you say (nor will they act according to those ideals)

4. No personal threads

~reported


you are one ignorant bastard


Do you know what ignorant means?
544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / South Florida
Offline
Posted 4/20/08 , edited 4/21/08
Hmmm, waste of a thread.
1209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/20/08 , edited 4/21/08
It gets more interesting more bashers come bash me more hahah LOL.
1151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 4/20/08 , edited 4/21/08
Here are some respectful disagreements I have.

SantaBla wrote:

Here's something I wanted to tell to everyone on crunchyroll.com because I think it concerns a lot of people here.
I'm not imposing anything on you, it's just my random thoughts so bear with me.

no1. We should try to refrain from bashing some animes. I mean, it's alright to say that you don't like an anime for so and so reasons, but don't go over bashing it.
You do know how many horrendous shows are out there right? Genocyber, MD Geist, Cybernetics Guardia, Mad Bull, and so on. They deserve the hate. It is very hard to make anime, and like a book, it's easier to suck than succeed in the business.


no2. Furthermore, it would be good if you guys can do some research on it because some people tend to compare really old animes to new ones... I don't really think it's fair to compare them since these animes had a totally different audiences than what we have today. You guys should expect clichés when watching these shows, it was normal at that time in Japan during the 1960s, 1970s and 1980s to have them. It should not be forgotten that just because an anime was released recently, it doesn't mean that the manga is new. Some mangas take more than 20 years to get adapted into animes.
I agree that Anime back then should be respected more, and moreso, they should be watched more. I hate when someone avoids something because the animation is somewhat lacking. So, I'll avoid a masterpiece like Urusei Yatsura and watch crap like Melody of Oblivion because it looks nice, is what they always seem to think these days.


no3. I don't know if you guys noticed this trend, but every anime that gets popular in the united states get bashed to hell, example, DBZ and Naruto. It applies mosty to the shounen genre.
I'm not saying they are good shows, it's up to you to decide but you should not hate something for the sole reason of being popular. It's mainly the fans that piss you off and not the show itself. I agree that Narutards can be very very annoying at times.
Here's the problem, though. After 2002, Cartoon Network has been on "stupid" mode, and hasn't gotten a new Shojo show, and added variety. All they ever get are Viz shows that are "cool" because they appeal to little boys and have action. Forget having a counterbalance for anyone who dislikes Naruto, let's have two hours of Naruto, and two shows I don't care about! Samurai Jack is nice, but it's what? 5 years too late now?

And really alot of shows could have been licensed for usage, like Gintama.


no4. Spoilers!!! Oh god, I hate people that spoils shows in the comment section. You should only spoil the episode that you recently watched, not spoil the end of the show! It's really frustrating.

That's it...

They are there for the people who read them.
566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / my house, duh!!
Offline
Posted 4/20/08 , edited 4/21/08

Clockwise wrote:



1. If he's not telling others what to do, then what's the purpose of this thread? It's obvious that he is telling us not to flame animes, even though he says that he's stating some of his thoughts. You are an idiot for being incapable of noticing such a strong message.

2. Can you read? This topic is about people who bash animes, not "noobs such as yourself posting around the forum thinking they know everything." The very fact that you cannot stay on topic proves to everyone how petty and weak your argument is. Stay on topic please.

3. Everyone seems to agree? Clearly you are mentally challenged. Look through the thread again before generalizing about how a population acts. You are "an idiot" for stating such inaccurate facts. Once again, you showed everyone how weak your arguments were by creating false information.

4. This is clearly a personal thread. The thread starter never gave us anything to talk about. All he did was talk about his biased opinions. Clearly, your little brain cannot comprehend what the word "personal" means.


Dudes just chill..... kay? why dont we just stay on topic instead of talkin crap about whether its useless or not geezz.... and for my opinion i hate it too when pplz put spoilers cuz then it ruins the anime that i am currently watching.... and wat's wrong w/ naruto? I think its an awsome anime!!!1
1209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/20/08 , edited 4/21/08

Loyal_business wrote:


TyrantMigs wrote:

Euddiots hate some anime because

1. They simply hate naruto because its popular and they aren't.

2. They hate it because there favorite animes are not as popular like naruto

3. They bash them to become popular or simply to convince everyone to hate naruto.

4. There Leader Eudd know as Euddtard got banned just because he expresses himself his own opinion in his arguments and always thinks that he won every argument even if he doesn't.

Simply Worshiping an ordinary guy is more retarded rather than being a narutard right.

P.S he is not even worthy to be worshiped.


1.That group does not hate Naruto, they simply despise the fanbase.

2. That group does not have any favorite anime because it is a group of bashers.

3. Bashing in a forum is normal while you do not even try to refute any points targeted by the others making you look like a coward who does not even know how to write at your age.

4. Eudd does not always win but facts already showed on how much he owns you because you always keep running away from his arguments.

5. Your pathetic group is useless and deserves to get deleted.

6. You are an Idiot!


Who are you??? Do I know you??? Are we Close to each other??? Did Tyrantmigs care about the opinion of a nobody????Are you even worthy of my replies I guess not...... Shut up
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.