First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Harold and Kumar - The Hilarious Duo
2181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
I love that film! I'm definitely gonna go see it!
4172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Does it matter?
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
I saw it on tv, juss about a month or two ago... then i saw the comercial for the sequel an i was happy....i loved the part with the cheetah getting high, and battle shit, im not gonna pay like 8-11 bucks, im gonna go to this site an watch it when it hits the big screen, watch-movies.net
4172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Does it matter?
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

DRO1 wrote:

It took their ass a long time to make this.


Dude, do you have any idea how long it takes to make a movie? get the script, actors, and moving place to place around the world to get everything all okay? Dude, wait man wait, you try to juss make a Flash movie thats 10 minutes, high quality and funny at the same time, its rly hard, so give'm some space >.>
9665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Great North (...
Offline
Posted 4/20/08 , edited 4/20/08

1029384756 wrote:

I saw it on tv, juss about a month or two ago... then i saw the comercial for the sequel an i was happy....i loved the part with the cheetah getting high, and battle shit, im not gonna pay like 8-11 bucks, im gonna go to this site an watch it when it hits the big screen, watch-movies.net


Oh ok whatever way just as long as you do! Ever tried movie6.net? =) Also I just feel this movie is worth it so I'll support a film for a change... Haha your avi is hilarious!
19849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

1029384756 wrote:


DRO1 wrote:

It took their ass a long time to make this.


Dude, do you have any idea how long it takes to make a movie? get the script, actors, and moving place to place around the world to get everything all okay? Dude, wait man wait, you try to juss make a Flash movie thats 10 minutes, high quality and funny at the same time, its rly hard, so give'm some space >.>


Are you fucking kidding me? Comedy sequels spring out of Hollywood's ass every year. The first was out in 2004, 4 years is a long fucking time.
13092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
omg the first one was sooooo hilarious, can't wait for the second one
8612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
I used to love laying back getting lit and watching the first movie. Can never get tired of it. I hope the second one will be as good.
11277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Iloilo City, PH
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
all that shit for a burger...
9665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Great North (...
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

manzi wrote:

all that shit for a burger...


Must be that good..lol
mdk
48168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
Im sooo gonna watch this...the first one was f'n funny.....;p
Posted 4/20/08

TollBooth wrote:

Nah. The first one was hilarious, now it's just old. I liked the idea of them going to Amsterdam way better than this. Can't say for sure, haven't seen it. But recently I have been severely disappointed in the movies I've gone out to see.


Plot

The movie will pick up where the first movie left off. It will follow Harold Lee and Kumar Patel on their trip to Amsterdam, where Harold hopes to find Maria, the girl of his dreams. On board the plane, Kumar is mistaken for a 'bomb carrying terrorist' while the pair are trying to use a bong on board a plane en route to Amsterdam. They are incarcerated in a Guantanamo Bay detention camp but manage to escape.

The movie follows their adventures as fugitives from the United States Department of Homeland Security as they travel through Miami to Texas and ultimately find themselves in the ranch-house of President George W. Bush.
4027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / mission viejo,cal...
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
awsome movie cant wait for it to come out
4172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Does it matter?
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

A-swAn wrote:


1029384756 wrote:

I saw it on tv, juss about a month or two ago... then i saw the comercial for the sequel an i was happy....i loved the part with the cheetah getting high, and battle shit, im not gonna pay like 8-11 bucks, im gonna go to this site an watch it when it hits the big screen, watch-movies.net


Oh ok whatever way just as long as you do! Ever tried movie6.net? =) Also I just feel this movie is worth it so I'll support a film for a change... Haha your avi is hilarious!


Thanks, yea i tried it, but u know horton hears a who? it wasnt on movie6, no i said fuck it, then i came along Watch-movies.........Plus, im underaged to go see the movie in the first place, im pretty sure its rated R,
9665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Great North (...
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

1029384756 wrote:


A-swAn wrote:


1029384756 wrote:

I saw it on tv, juss about a month or two ago... then i saw the comercial for the sequel an i was happy....i loved the part with the cheetah getting high, and battle shit, im not gonna pay like 8-11 bucks, im gonna go to this site an watch it when it hits the big screen, watch-movies.net


Oh ok whatever way just as long as you do! Ever tried movie6.net? =) Also I just feel this movie is worth it so I'll support a film for a change... Haha your avi is hilarious!


Thanks, yea i tried it, but u know horton hears a who? it wasnt on movie6, no i said fuck it, then i came along Watch-movies.........Plus, im underaged to go see the movie in the first place, im pretty sure its rated R,


Ah no problem! Yeah I know Horton hears a Who? I'm not a big fan though... I'm into random but not this random. Ha! That sucks you can't go see it! I guess you will just have to wait like the others till it comes on the web. I have a friend I think I can rely on , although she hates this movie and everything it stands for I'll force her to help me get in!
152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / under karina bed
Offline
Posted 4/21/08
i love Harold and Kumar more that life is self
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.