First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
pissed at anime
1769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
i hate when every ep one or more characters has to go through this long drawn out transformation ( like sailor moon) and in the end the only thing that changed is there clothing..( um duh bad guy attack while they are transforming!) also the fact that nobody else in the anime can figure out who that person is just cuz the clothes are different! that really ticks me off
1549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
The first anime character that pisses me off is MOKOTO in SCHOOL DAYS!!!! I am soo pissed that I COULD ALMOST THROW MY MONITOR OFF!!!! When i saw he was killed at the end i said "HELL YEAHHH!!! YOU GOT WHAT YOU DESERVED!! YOU BASTARD!!""
610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Anchorage, Alaska
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

stukov wrote:

The first anime character that pisses me off is MOKOTO in SCHOOL DAYS!!!! I am soo pissed that I COULD ALMOST THROW MY MONITOR OFF!!!! When i saw he was killed at the end i said "HELL YEAHHH!!! YOU GOT WHAT YOU DESERVED!! YOU BASTARD!!""


actuallly.... i wished he would die but when he did I died a little inside
2343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
School Days im annoyed to makoto!!
55093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
I don't like the 1) Fainting from a common cold, if it's that serious you should be in a hospital cause your likely going to have a seizure next. 2) The main characters being such push overs it makes me sick inside 3) Flashbacks from parts of the episode that your currently watching, a few eps back maybe is okay... 4) Main characters being mentally handicapped when it comes to the obvious, okay chick is mad at me for oogling some other girls boobs... I get smacked... hmmm I dunno why she did that, welp time to eat some rice and have another flashback and still not understand.

I dunno maybe it is just part of the manga/anime culture but those drive me nuts, hard to find animes that go out of the norm and fulfill real expectations.
483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / A city inside a h...
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
sometimes I hate them... I wish I could be one so my life will be a gag forever!!! damn...
719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Lost in my head
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
LOL! i'd have to say when characters take forever to die, and you already know they are gonna die.

and when they don't die or come back. that pisses me off, especially characters i don't particularly like (like rukia).

and when characters explain everything, and think outloud! dam, just fight already, no one explains fully their moves and intentions to an enemy before/after the showdown! (Yugioh! LOL)

also nice heroic characters who don't want to kill the enemies, even though they must do that to accomplish what they want, and they have decided that they will do whatever to accomplish their goals.
yeah, why don't we all just try to change people who we deem evil/ or doing something bad even though we went to fight them; stop playing! you already the hero guy, you know you gonna have to kill them. stop being a sissy-bi*** and just bust out cool moves.

BUT then again, these are some of the things about anime that makes it anime...and sometimes they are the everything that keeps you coming back to a series. LOL!
2814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / The Underworld
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
Personally I like Kagome better but well... for me Kikiyo is prettier... so I guess it's a tie?
9214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

Tsukinomiko22 wrote:

lol......yea like fushigi yuugi (but i forgot why, it was a long time ago.)


fushigi yuugi was very annoying, especially Miaka. She always needs to be protected.
2814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / The Underworld
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
Well... Jaden Yuki from Yu-Gi-Oh! Gx pisses me off all the time... he really thinks that he is the King of Games....

1783 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

Clockwise wrote:

If Yu-Gi-Oh pissed you off, watch DBZ, and you'll kill yourself


This notion has been seconded by Joliame. DBZ is freakin' terrible.
519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / PHILIPPINES
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
i hate school days tv!!!!!!!!!!specially makoto!!~~!!!!!!!
1549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

0105173 wrote:


stukov wrote:

The first anime character that pisses me off is MOKOTO in SCHOOL DAYS!!!! I am soo pissed that I COULD ALMOST THROW MY MONITOR OFF!!!! When i saw he was killed at the end i said "HELL YEAHHH!!! YOU GOT WHAT YOU DESERVED!! YOU BASTARD!!""


actuallly.... i wished he would die but when he did I died a little inside


OH C'MON!!! HE DESERVED IT MAN!!! but it's unfortunately for those girls!!! WHY ARE THEY SOOO STUPID!!!!
6833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

kkmeow wrote:

i hate when every ep one or more characters has to go through this long drawn out transformation ( like sailor moon) and in the end the only thing that changed is there clothing..( um duh bad guy attack while they are transforming!) also the fact that nobody else in the anime can figure out who that person is just cuz the clothes are different! that really ticks me off


hahaha..lolz..ur right...the bad guys just watch how they transform into more
stupid clothes....stupid much..

15455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / singapore~~
Offline
Posted 4/21/08
well......... nvr~hehe
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.