First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply I Hate Boys! chapter 15
Creator
14397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / F / if only I knew
Offline
Posted 6/11/08

Botchapinn wrote:


ahlor wrote:


Botchapinn wrote:

aaaaaaaaaww!!! sooooo cute!!! why dont u make aq season 2?!!? its sooo cuuute.~~~ >.< XDDD


REALLY??!!! thanks!!!! ^_^ that made me really happy me still don't know!!! AAAHHHHHH thisi s killing me


hehee. hey.. want me to help u? lol. like... making the drawings! yaa! XDD me and ragnarok_sakray. :>:>


kool =) thanks a whole bunch if i do ^ ^ well if the people want me to i got 3 votes on making a season 2 and 1 vote for not making a season 2 well it looks like i just might make it ^ ^ if i do i'll pm you ok? but i hope im not bothering u and ur friend >.<
Member
9852 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Inabiigplace.nots...
Offline
Posted 6/11/08

ahlor wrote:


Botchapinn wrote:


ahlor wrote:


Botchapinn wrote:

aaaaaaaaaww!!! sooooo cute!!! why dont u make aq season 2?!!? its sooo cuuute.~~~ >.< XDDD


REALLY??!!! thanks!!!! ^_^ that made me really happy me still don't know!!! AAAHHHHHH thisi s killing me


hehee. hey.. want me to help u? lol. like... making the drawings! yaa! XDD me and ragnarok_sakray. :>:>


kool =) thanks a whole bunch if i do ^ ^ well if the people want me to i got 3 votes on making a season 2 and 1 vote for not making a season 2 well it looks like i just might make it ^ ^ if i do i'll pm you ok? but i hope im not bothering u and ur friend >.<


YAAY. of course ur not. hehee. ookie. i'll be waiting for ur instrutions. :>
Member
22155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / On a fantastical...
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
thanx for the story..........................
Member
13231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
that was great!!!ty can't wait for ur next manga's.I love ur new one called "All alone" or somethin like that lol (forgot the name)
Member
7912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ιт'ѕ ¢αηα∂α ѕтαℓк...
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's over! I luv this ending though!!
Member
891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
loved the story! awesome!
Member
20954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ๑۩۞۩๑ ≧▽≦ KittyKa...
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
i love this so sweet =D awesome story! <3333333333333
Member
2078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / On Your Mind
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..... !!~~~ soooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Creator
14397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / F / if only I knew
Offline
Posted 8/3/08

Botchapinn wrote:


ahlor wrote:


Botchapinn wrote:


ahlor wrote:


Botchapinn wrote:

aaaaaaaaaww!!! sooooo cute!!! why dont u make aq season 2?!!? its sooo cuuute.~~~ >.< XDDD


REALLY??!!! thanks!!!! ^_^ that made me really happy me still don't know!!! AAAHHHHHH thisi s killing me


hehee. hey.. want me to help u? lol. like... making the drawings! yaa! XDD me and ragnarok_sakray. :>:>


kool =) thanks a whole bunch if i do ^ ^ well if the people want me to i got 3 votes on making a season 2 and 1 vote for not making a season 2 well it looks like i just might make it ^ ^ if i do i'll pm you ok? but i hope im not bothering u and ur friend >.<


YAAY. of course ur not. hehee. ookie. i'll be waiting for ur instrutions. :>


ok then ^_^
Creator
14397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / F / if only I knew
Offline
Posted 8/3/08

ahlor wrote:


Botchapinn wrote:


ahlor wrote:


Botchapinn wrote:


ahlor wrote:


Botchapinn wrote:

aaaaaaaaaww!!! sooooo cute!!! why dont u make aq season 2?!!? its sooo cuuute.~~~ >.< XDDD


REALLY??!!! thanks!!!! ^_^ that made me really happy me still don't know!!! AAAHHHHHH thisi s killing me


hehee. hey.. want me to help u? lol. like... making the drawings! yaa! XDD me and ragnarok_sakray. :>:>


kool =) thanks a whole bunch if i do ^ ^ well if the people want me to i got 3 votes on making a season 2 and 1 vote for not making a season 2 well it looks like i just might make it ^ ^ if i do i'll pm you ok? but i hope im not bothering u and ur friend >.<


YAAY. of course ur not. hehee. ookie. i'll be waiting for ur instrutions. :>


ok then ^_^


Oh and i forgot to tell u, it might take a LONG LONG LONG LONG time.....cause im stuck in california where i have to babysit and...lots more...and plus i can't even put my mind into it with lots of kids running around....i'll do my best when summer is over hopefully i won't get soo much homework..
Creator
14397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / F / if only I knew
Offline
Posted 8/3/08

sgurlrox67 wrote:

that was great!!!ty can't wait for ur next manga's.I love ur new one called "All alone" or somethin like that lol (forgot the name)


haha thanks and it was call Always alone" but good name...i should have title it that hehe
Creator
14397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / F / if only I knew
Offline
Posted 8/3/08

corgis_rule7 wrote:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's over! I luv this ending though!!


thanks ^_^ but i think i think i might make a season 2...i don't really know...cause cause...i wasn't suppose to make another season..but people liked it so i thought maybe i shoud make another one?
Creator
14397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / F / if only I knew
Offline
Posted 8/3/08

mickykimi wrote:

loved the story! awesome!


THANK U!!! u people make me happy
Creator
14397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / F / if only I knew
Offline
Posted 8/3/08

KittiiKat wrote:

i love this so sweet =D awesome story! <3333333333333


arigatou!!! i don't know how many times i said thank u but really i MEAN IT!! THANK U!!!!!
Creator
14397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / F / if only I knew
Offline
Posted 8/3/08

cookieluvr wrote:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..... !!~~~ soooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee


soo happy that u like it soo happy
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.