First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
The year 2012
6270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / No body noes
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
The year 2012 is supposedly the apocalypse (end of the world) according to the Mayan calendar and some famous scientists..the question is..Do you believe it?
Well my answer to that is no; however, after watching this video, i've had to reconsider my answer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11iCmzGnOI8&feature=related

maybe it is true?
13202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
screw that piece of crap. it's not real.
Posted 4/20/08
OMG!!!!! I WONT EVEN GET TO MAKE A FAMILY!!!!!!!! If that was true
10476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / I go where Ryu go...
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
this thread has been locked a good four times already...
Posted 4/20/08
6270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / No body noes
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

Macedonian wrote:

this thread has been locked a good four times already...


umm actually it hasn't.. i checked.. =P
Posted 4/20/08
stop postin scarey shit like this it scares me
730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / South Korea / Seoul
Offline
Posted 4/20/08 , edited 4/20/08
... Sorry but that's not true and no one knows when the world will end or the exact date of judgement day ... These kind of videos aren't good, they'll make people paranoid and frustrated ... As if we aren't already ...
730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / South Korea / Seoul
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

helena91 wrote:

stop postin scarey shit like this it scares me


I agree
3769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

mt4gt wrote:

The year 2012 is supposedly the apocalypse (end of the world) according to the Mayan calendar and some famous scientists..the question is..Do you believe it?
Well my answer to that is no; however, after watching this video, i've had to reconsider my answer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11iCmzGnOI8&feature=related

maybe it is true?


Well the mayan civilization got wiped out way before 2012, so I would say their calendar is not very accurate.
2129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
SCREW IT. ITS SOME LIEEEEEEEEEEEE. IM TOO YOUNG TO DIE.
205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
in 2012, i will turn 21
i will be able to get drunk in USA
i will be probably in a university
i will get laid


oh and there may be some apocalypse, yeah
Posted 4/20/08 , edited 4/20/08
the world will end when God wants it to

besides, (from the video)
how can we have drought when there will be floods??
Posted 4/20/08

memphit wrote:


mt4gt wrote:

The year 2012 is supposedly the apocalypse (end of the world) according to the Mayan calendar and some famous scientists..the question is..Do you believe it?
Well my answer to that is no; however, after watching this video, i've had to reconsider my answer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11iCmzGnOI8&feature=related

maybe it is true?


Well the mayan civilization got wiped out way before 2012, so I would say their calendar is not very accurate.


i hope your right i dont wanna die young
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.