First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Anime Haters / Anime Flamers
1026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/20/08 , edited 4/20/08
yeh, i know this has been around for a long time now (anime haters and flamers)

just wanna say its fucking gay how i cant beat the shit outta people from across the internet who i think deserves a beat down. (annoying people who take anime too seriously, annoying people who hate on an anime too seriously, etc)

do other people feel the same way?
1152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / America
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
lol
104119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

somethingwong wrote:

yeh, i know this has been around for a long time now (anime haters and flamers)

just wanna say its fucking gay how i cant beat the shit outta people from across the internet who i think deserves a beat down. (annoying people who take anime too seriously, annoying people who hate on an anime too seriously, etc)

do other people feel the same way?


you do know your contradicting youself right if you hate anime haters / flamers that much to beat them up your just as bad as hater /flamers
1994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / North America
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
Yea, uh, I don't think you should beat people up for expressing their opinions. The forums is a place to express opinions mostly, and there's bound to be people who don't like what others do.
14835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
wow

a straight up rip from the monster thread earlier

shame.
9383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / LuzViMinda
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
People have done stupider or worse for a lot less.

And hating/flaming people has been going on since the Foro Romano, so it's not going to stop here or anytime soon. It's a tradition of The Forum.
2107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
I really hope your not serious, another thread just like this one got locked not even ten minutes ago.

@ thread maker, Stop Poisoning CR and get some common sense b/c it seems you don't have any.

~reported~
5804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Somewhere in hell
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
Just now there's a topic on this and got locked and you created another one....Lets just hope it doesn't start another war lol

@On topic: This is the world
Posted 4/20/08 , edited 4/20/08
I just think it's damn annoying when they try to force their opinions on to you. The flames are always funny to read because most of them are stupid anyways...
Posted 4/20/08 , edited 4/20/08

SCHNEEBLY wrote:

I really hope your not serious, another thread just like this one got locked not even ten minutes ago.

@ thread maker, Stop Poisoning CR and get some common sense b/c it seems you don't have any.

~reported~


Actually it got locked because I requested it. A mod told me that I should not remake the thread because it will attract too many flamers.
242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
Sure, people can have a voice in forums. To express their views, ideas or opinions. There will always be people who dont agree with you. That want to beat you down with words to make themselves stronger. But the truth is that real life is just that also. Were just more hypocritical about it :P

Posted 4/20/08
Haters just decide to disregard it or to keep their resentments to themselves. Flamers are the ones who ruin the experience for the rest of us.
2107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

SantaBla wrote:


SCHNEEBLY wrote:

I really hope your not serious, another thread just like this one got locked not even ten minutes ago.

@ thread maker, Stop Poisoning CR and get some common sense b/c it seems you don't have any.

~reported~


Actually it got locked because I requested it. The mod told me that I should not remake the thread because it attracts too many flamers.


Either way its a failer of a thread, so it needs locked.
6242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / TX
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
more than flamers and haters, lawl @ report spammers xD
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.