First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Homosexuals at the Prom
149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / internet
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

Sulla wrote:


rain_shadowmage wrote:

oh sulla,, this just proves your stupidity...the hell of a racist you are..and now you're a sexist?! (oh yeah, I already knew that)
such a judgmental attitude...and you say you teach? oh the more stupid that school is for hiring you..
imagine someone like you teaching students?! no wonder there are a lot of people like you in america! this is such a plain stupid post from plain stupid person..and DUH you don't own the world to not let homos enjoy their highschool. they are humans too if you didn't know.


However America is the king of the world. Despite the Liberal love my nation has about Homosexuals.


however, I just feel sorry for you coz you don't own america, a loser like you would never do.
216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In 13 1_= 1_ C-...
Offline
Posted 4/21/08
*sigh* on the last post i didn't meant that they will have sex with me... just dancing with them makes me miserable, got it? and i don't like to be stared... i didn't meant to be annoying though.. sorry...
5463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

I_eat_roadkills_hardcore wrote:


Sulla wrote:


rain_shadowmage wrote:

oh sulla,, this just proves your stupidity...the hell of a racist you are..and now you're a sexist?! (oh yeah, I already knew that)
such a judgmental attitude...and you say you teach? oh the more stupid that school is for hiring you..
imagine someone like you teaching students?! no wonder there are a lot of people like you in america! this is such a plain stupid post from plain stupid person..and DUH you don't own the world to not let homos enjoy their highschool. they are humans too if you didn't know.


However America is the king of the world. Despite the Liberal love my nation has about Homosexuals.


Oh yes! Lot's of idiots gathered there... I should go there we should meet let's be a homo together.

Got love America more now, it's relying on China's money.


If that was true China could have muscled in on Taiwan by now. America can slap China like a fat whore if it needs to,
216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In 13 1_= 1_ C-...
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

Sulla wrote:


I_eat_roadkills_hardcore wrote:


Sulla wrote:


rain_shadowmage wrote:

oh sulla,, this just proves your stupidity...the hell of a racist you are..and now you're a sexist?! (oh yeah, I already knew that)
such a judgmental attitude...and you say you teach? oh the more stupid that school is for hiring you..
imagine someone like you teaching students?! no wonder there are a lot of people like you in america! this is such a plain stupid post from plain stupid person..and DUH you don't own the world to not let homos enjoy their highschool. they are humans too if you didn't know.


However America is the king of the world. Despite the Liberal love my nation has about Homosexuals.


Oh yes! Lot's of idiots gathered there... I should go there we should meet let's be a homo together.

Got love America more now, it's relying on China's money.


If that was true China could have muscled in on Taiwan by now. America can slap China like a fat whore if it needs to,


pretty rude there aren't you... and you shouldn't say such a thing... many chinese are also in CR so you might harm them... and more of that is that you are considered enemy in china... let me say one thing ''RUDE''...

61687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / somwehre in the l...
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

Sulla wrote:


I_eat_roadkills_hardcore wrote:


Sulla wrote:


rain_shadowmage wrote:

oh sulla,, this just proves your stupidity...the hell of a racist you are..and now you're a sexist?! (oh yeah, I already knew that)
such a judgmental attitude...and you say you teach? oh the more stupid that school is for hiring you..
imagine someone like you teaching students?! no wonder there are a lot of people like you in america! this is such a plain stupid post from plain stupid person..and DUH you don't own the world to not let homos enjoy their highschool. they are humans too if you didn't know.


However America is the king of the world. Despite the Liberal love my nation has about Homosexuals.


Oh yes! Lot's of idiots gathered there... I should go there we should meet let's be a homo together.

Got love America more now, it's relying on China's money.


If that was true China could have muscled in on Taiwan by now. America can slap China like a fat whore if it needs to,


and thats where things would start coming down in USA.........everyone would just blame your country and start attackinf full forse america vs whole world?.....america would loose and world would be destoyed...s....so grow up will you?and come back when you can control yourself^^
5463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 4/21/08 , edited 4/21/08

narutofan999 wrote:


Sulla wrote:


I_eat_roadkills_hardcore wrote:


Sulla wrote:


rain_shadowmage wrote:


However America is the king of the world. Despite the Liberal love my nation has about Homosexuals.


Oh yes! Lot's of idiots gathered there... I should go there we should meet let's be a homo together.

Got love America more now, it's relying on China's money.


If that was true China could have muscled in on Taiwan by now. America can slap China like a fat whore if it needs to,


and thats where things would start coming down in USA.........everyone would just blame your country and start attackinf full forse america vs whole world?.....america would loose and world would be destoyed...s....so grow up will you?and come back when you can control yourself^^


.


Silly boy, the world allowed the Japanese Empire to stomp China a few times. The world will not come after a country like America or China if they have to stomp another country. America will have a collition to help us slap a fat whore around
149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / internet
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

Sulla wrote:


I_eat_roadkills_hardcore wrote:


Sulla wrote:


rain_shadowmage wrote:

oh sulla,, this just proves your stupidity...the hell of a racist you are..and now you're a sexist?! (oh yeah, I already knew that)
such a judgmental attitude...and you say you teach? oh the more stupid that school is for hiring you..
imagine someone like you teaching students?! no wonder there are a lot of people like you in america! this is such a plain stupid post from plain stupid person..and DUH you don't own the world to not let homos enjoy their highschool. they are humans too if you didn't know.


However America is the king of the world. Despite the Liberal love my nation has about Homosexuals.


Oh yes! Lot's of idiots gathered there... I should go there we should meet let's be a homo together.

Got love America more now, it's relying on China's money.


If that was true China could have muscled in on Taiwan by now. America can slap China like a fat whore if it needs to,


oh shut up.. you just happened to be born there stupid and that's the advantage of china.. they don't have to deal with people like you because of their great culture unlike your corruption culture
1432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / roof of this crap...
Offline
Posted 4/21/08
i've seen a lot of homos around but i don't think they should be allowed i mean...what are the guys doing??
216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In 13 1_= 1_ C-...
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

greeneyed_mello wrote:

i've seen a lot of homos around but i don't think they should be allowed i mean...what are the guys doing??


finally, you understood me and i totally agree with you, those guys aren't allowed it hurts the man's pride...
5463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

rain_shadowmage wrote:


Sulla wrote:


I_eat_roadkills_hardcore wrote:



Oh yes! Lot's of idiots gathered there... I should go there we should meet let's be a homo together.

Got love America more now, it's relying on China's money.


If that was true China could have muscled in on Taiwan by now. America can slap China like a fat whore if it needs to,


oh shut up.. you just happened to be born there stupid and that's the advantage of china.. they don't have to deal with people like you because of their great culture unlike your corruption culture


One good thing about that Fat Whore China, They dont approve of Homosexuality. China has a very big closet for Them people called the Grave.

Yea for Chinese Culture Yeah for Chairman Mao.
Posted 4/21/08

Sulla wrote:


zpd1 wrote:

yeah homosexuals should b allowed :O they like normal ppl >.> wats the diff?


no sex with the opposite sex is the difference.


not really =] 2 guys having sex is pretty much the same, but w/o the possibility of babies, but idk how 2 girls have sex :O
61687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / somwehre in the l...
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

Sulla wrote:


narutofan999 wrote:


Sulla wrote:


I_eat_roadkills_hardcore wrote:


Sulla wrote:


rain_shadowmage wrote:


However America is the king of the world. Despite the Liberal love my nation has about Homosexuals.


Oh yes! Lot's of idiots gathered there... I should go there we should meet let's be a homo together.

Got love America more now, it's relying on China's money.


If that was true China could have muscled in on Taiwan by now. America can slap China like a fat whore if it needs to,


and thats where things would start coming down in USA.........everyone would just blame your country and start attackinf full forse america vs whole world?.....america would loose and world would be destoyed...s....so grow up will you?and come back when you can control yourself^^


.


Silly boy, the world allowed the Japanese Empire to stomp China a few times. The world will not come after a country like America or China if they have to stomp another country. America will have a collition to help us slap a fat whore around


i think you are silly^^.....it was then but now is now^^.....things have changed because politics are now key issue and i dont think usa has no rights to attack any country.....even in irak they are still staying there even when they never found even single mass destruct weapon.......let me tell you they are there for oil you greedy people^^
149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / internet
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

I_eat_roadkills_hardcore wrote:


Sulla wrote:


narutofan999 wrote:


Sulla wrote:


I_eat_roadkills_hardcore wrote:


Sulla wrote:


rain_shadowmage wrote:


However America is the king of the world. Despite the Liberal love my nation has about Homosexuals.


Oh yes! Lot's of idiots gathered there... I should go there we should meet let's be a homo together.

Got love America more now, it's relying on China's money.


If that was true China could have muscled in on Taiwan by now. America can slap China like a fat whore if it needs to,


and thats where things would start coming down in USA.........everyone would just blame your country and start attackinf full forse america vs whole world?.....america would loose and world would be destoyed...s....so grow up will you?and come back when you can control yourself^^


.


Silly boy, the world allowed the Japanese Empire to stomp China a few times. The world will not come after a country like America or China if they have to stomp another country. America will have a collition to help us slap a fat whore around


Do yourself a favor don't share your thoughts your punishing your brain, you might die from thinking too much.

Thinking is too bad for you. Doesn't fit you all.


may I ask to whom your last post is for so that I could comment?
1432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / roof of this crap...
Offline
Posted 4/21/08
guys could give girls the pleasure they want:D
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.