WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
suggestions for the group
Posted 5/10/08 , edited 5/10/08
i dont lke banner contest i cant make them but can we have waffles 2 at the cafe?
Chairman
61729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

kittenanine wrote:

i dont lke banner contest i cant make them but can we have waffles 2 at the cafe?


we're sorry if you can't make them but you can ask groups here in crunchyroll to make one for you. i don't know the names of these groups but i remember that there are groups here that make banners. i'll include the waffles. do you want to suggest another contest for us?
Posted 5/11/08
like maybe a poem contest about ice cream or a story?
Chairman
61729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

kittenanine wrote:

like maybe a poem contest about ice cream or a story?


thanks for the suggestion. i'll see what i can do about it.
Ice Cream Lover
2467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / lost in the stars...
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
these suggestions sound good! could we try a RolePlaying forum for the cafe??? we could use our membership to start stories about anything and all...i know some rules concerning roleplaying, if tis fine with the Mods and the Creator...




Chairman
61729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

kitty-chan3173 wrote:

these suggestions sound good! could we try a RolePlaying forum for the cafe??? we could use our membership to start stories about anything and all...i know some rules concerning roleplaying, if tis fine with the Mods and the Creator...






that sounds good but we'll talk about it first.
Ice Cream Lover
2467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / lost in the stars...
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

observantzani wrote:


kitty-chan3173 wrote:

these suggestions sound good! could we try a RolePlaying forum for the cafe??? we could use our membership to start stories about anything and all...i know some rules concerning roleplaying, if tis fine with the Mods and the Creator...






that sounds good but we'll talk about it first.


yeah...i dont really mind if it doesn't get approved anyways...

Chairman
61729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

kitty-chan3173 wrote:


observantzani wrote:


kitty-chan3173 wrote:

these suggestions sound good! could we try a RolePlaying forum for the cafe??? we could use our membership to start stories about anything and all...i know some rules concerning roleplaying, if tis fine with the Mods and the Creator...






that sounds good but we'll talk about it first.


yeah...i dont really mind if it doesn't get approved anyways...



i have a question. what rules do you have for roleplaying? i can make this get approved but i need to know the rules since i never roleplayed before.
Ice Cream Lover
2467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / lost in the stars...
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

observantzani wrote:


kitty-chan3173 wrote:


observantzani wrote:


kitty-chan3173 wrote:

these suggestions sound good! could we try a RolePlaying forum for the cafe??? we could use our membership to start stories about anything and all...i know some rules concerning roleplaying, if tis fine with the Mods and the Creator...



that sounds good but we'll talk about it first.


yeah...i dont really mind if it doesn't get approved anyways...



i have a question. what rules do you have for roleplaying? i can make this get approved but i need to know the rules since i never roleplayed before.


Its long if I'm gonna put all the rules, so I'll just add the basics...
1. Each person can have their own characters, as long as they made it themselves. Copyright characters are not allowed.
2. Please use proper grammer and punctuation.
3. Please make all posts at least three lines long. This isn't a lot of lines, some sites demand two or three paragraphs(but not here!), and this rule prevents a bunch of one liners, which can be incredibly boring.
4. No swearing etc. So if your gonna swear, use asterisks or other symbols... heehee...
5. Please only rp with two characters! MAXIMUM! And if so please make their differences clear or give lots of spacing between writing.
6. No Powerplaying allowed! Powerplaying means o have your role play character be invincible or dodge every attack against them. (But, I don't really think that we'll be needing powers, since this is just an Ice Cream Café... )
7. No Godmoding allowed! Godmoding means controlling some one else's character, or not giving them a chance to react without their permission.

pretty long, eh? :lol:
Chairman
61729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

kitty-chan3173 wrote:


observantzani wrote:


kitty-chan3173 wrote:


observantzani wrote:


kitty-chan3173 wrote:

these suggestions sound good! could we try a RolePlaying forum for the cafe??? we could use our membership to start stories about anything and all...i know some rules concerning roleplaying, if tis fine with the Mods and the Creator...



that sounds good but we'll talk about it first.


yeah...i dont really mind if it doesn't get approved anyways...



i have a question. what rules do you have for roleplaying? i can make this get approved but i need to know the rules since i never roleplayed before.


Its long if I'm gonna put all the rules, so I'll just add the basics...
1. Each person can have their own characters, as long as they made it themselves. Copyright characters are not allowed.
2. Please use proper grammer and punctuation.
3. Please make all posts at least three lines long. This isn't a lot of lines, some sites demand two or three paragraphs(but not here!), and this rule prevents a bunch of one liners, which can be incredibly boring.
4. No swearing etc. So if your gonna swear, use asterisks or other symbols... heehee...
5. Please only rp with two characters! MAXIMUM! And if so please make their differences clear or give lots of spacing between writing.
6. No Powerplaying allowed! Powerplaying means o have your role play character be invincible or dodge every attack against them. (But, I don't really think that we'll be needing powers, since this is just an Ice Cream Café... )
7. No Godmoding allowed! Godmoding means controlling some one else's character, or not giving them a chance to react without their permission.

pretty long, eh? :lol:


it is. i'll see what i can do about this. oh, if i have any other questions about roleplaying, is it ok if i ask you?
Ice Cream Lover
2467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / lost in the stars...
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

observantzani wrote:


kitty-chan3173 wrote:


observantzani wrote:


kitty-chan3173 wrote:


observantzani wrote:


kitty-chan3173 wrote:

these suggestions sound good! could we try a RolePlaying forum for the cafe??? we could use our membership to start stories about anything and all...i know some rules concerning roleplaying, if tis fine with the Mods and the Creator...



that sounds good but we'll talk about it first.


yeah...i dont really mind if it doesn't get approved anyways...



i have a question. what rules do you have for roleplaying? i can make this get approved but i need to know the rules since i never roleplayed before.


Its long if I'm gonna put all the rules, so I'll just add the basics...
1. Each person can have their own characters, as long as they made it themselves. Copyright characters are not allowed.
2. Please use proper grammer and punctuation.
3. Please make all posts at least three lines long. This isn't a lot of lines, some sites demand two or three paragraphs(but not here!), and this rule prevents a bunch of one liners, which can be incredibly boring.
4. No swearing etc. So if your gonna swear, use asterisks or other symbols... heehee...
5. Please only rp with two characters! MAXIMUM! And if so please make their differences clear or give lots of spacing between writing.
6. No Powerplaying allowed! Powerplaying means o have your role play character be invincible or dodge every attack against them. (But, I don't really think that we'll be needing powers, since this is just an Ice Cream Café... )
7. No Godmoding allowed! Godmoding means controlling some one else's character, or not giving them a chance to react without their permission.

pretty long, eh? :lol:


it is. i'll see what i can do about this. oh, if i have any other questions about roleplaying, is it ok if i ask you?


yeah, sure, i don't mind... :)

Ice Cream Lover
2999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
can u add the chocolate mallows ice cream in ur menu?..please?
Creator
9289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / lala-land:)
Offline
Posted 5/18/08



kittenanine wrote:

i dont lke banner contest i cant make them but can we have waffles 2 at the cafe?






just like observantzani said you can ask groups here on CR to make a banner for you..i know one group..you should try it heres the URL http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/avatar_making_jenny-chan we'd like everyone to participate so try it out ^^
Ice Cream Lover
2630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in JE hearts^^ ~~
Offline
Posted 5/25/08
um...i can think of more ice-cream flavours

White Chocolate
Caramel
Praline
Fruits such as melon, watermelon, peach, lychee
Sorbets

Also could we have specials like:
Caramel Chomp Brownies [can be made with ice-cream of course] which can served with cookies and dipped in other ice-cream flavours etc.


soz if its to much trouble
Chairman
61729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 5/25/08

AiKoni wrote:

um...i can think of more ice-cream flavours

White Chocolate
Caramel
Praline
Fruits such as melon, watermelon, peach, lychee
Sorbets

Also could we have specials like:
Caramel Chomp Brownies [can be made with ice-cream of course] which can served with cookies and dipped in other ice-cream flavours etc.


soz if its to much trouble


thank you for your suggestion, feel free to create more specials. as of the moment, i'm pretty busy editing other groups i'm mod in and preparing new contests for this group, so i don't really have the time to think of the specials.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.