First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Gorillaz
24379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Your mom.
Offline
Posted 10/30/07
Hello everyone.i was wondering since 2005,when and will the gorillaz make a new CD??? they need 2 their other album sold platinum.
32841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / london
Offline
Posted 10/30/07
damon albarn...did a pretty good job.....i rarely listen to them now though...

I use to like 'clint eastwood a LOT!

Demon Days album was alright....

I Liked Dirty Harry
Posted 10/30/07
I love them. I dunno if they will. I haven't heard any news. They may be taking a long break. XD
Posted 10/30/07
Gorillaz was one of my favourite bands! And still sort of is... Noodles was the best but is it true he was voiced by a woman? Anywho, my favourite song is 'Dare' ... the video is wicked! I don't think they will release another album any time soon.
9121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 10/30/07
I love the gorillaz , the song Demon Days was great.
377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / messing with sasq...
Offline
Posted 10/30/07
The gorillaz are good, not the best, but good. Demon Days was a good album, but i hope their new one (unless I'm miss taken they are recording now) will be better.
5533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Au pays des merve...
Offline
Posted 10/30/07
i donno but gorillaz rocks!
9121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 10/30/07

boneyking wrote:

The gorillaz are good, not the best, but good. Demon Days was a good album, but i hope their new one (unless I'm miss taken they are recording now) will be better.

I agree , I would like to see them steer away from the Hip-hop thing a little and be morer like the first album , though I dobt it'll happen.
377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / messing with sasq...
Offline
Posted 10/30/07

waffle26 wrote:


boneyking wrote:

The gorillaz are good, not the best, but good. Demon Days was a good album, but i hope their new one (unless I'm miss taken they are recording now) will be better.

I agree , I would like to see them steer away from the Hip-hop thing a little and be morer like the first album , though I dobt it'll happen.

the First album was really good, I wonder when Damon is going to get back with Blur, oh yeah they are releasing an album soon D-side, Has anyone been to their website? thats whats really amazing, it changed as they released singles from demon days

10033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Menzoberranzan
Offline
Posted 10/30/07
Clint Eastwood = Win

I'm happy
Feeling Glad

Got Sunshine
In a bag
9354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / santa rosa,Califo...
Offline
Posted 10/30/07
there releasing D-sides next month and that is technically a new album
8001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Columbia, Maryland
Offline
Posted 10/30/07

BubbleGumx wrote:

Gorillaz was one of my favourite bands! And still sort of is... Noodles was the best but is it true he was voiced by a woman? Anywho, my favourite song is 'Dare' ... the video is wicked! I don't think they will release another album any time soon.


Noodles is a girl.
101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Georgia
Offline
Posted 10/30/07
That Dare video was extremeley wierd
Posted 10/30/07
I like them. Haven't really listened to much of them any time recently though-.-
2963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Ft. Sill, Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 10/30/07
i love the gorillaz and some of their stuff was weird but thats kinda what makes it awesome i need to add them to my ipod actually i want more songs from them
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.