First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply Membership Cards
Posted 4/26/08
username: ppgzfan
name/nickname:
Cheri Pai
age: 16
gender: female
occupation: member
pic:



thanx. ^^
Member
22412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♡ In Lelouch's ar...
Offline
Posted 4/26/08
Username: Fire_Alice
Name/Nickname: Nuning
Age: 13
Gender: Female
Occupation: Member
Pic:

44555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
~Secret~
Offline
Posted 4/26/08
Username: doggy_kitty
Name/Nickname: Tsubasa
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Occupation: member
Pic:
Member
11866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Mars but im nativ...
Offline
Posted 4/26/08
Username:chocolategirl55
Name/Nickname: olivia
Age: 13
Gender: female
Occupation: (member, creator, mod..etc.) member
Pic:
42041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / you wish you knew ;D
Offline
Posted 4/26/08

isz77 wrote:


soccerchick12293 wrote:


isz77 wrote:

username : isz77
nickname :isz-kun
age : 16
occupation : member

pix ::::::





hope you like it XD tell me if you want anything changed


ermm..can u change the font colour please??? make it white please??????



ya here it is XD hope u like it

42041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / you wish you knew ;D
Offline
Posted 4/26/08
for MAM11

hope u like it sis, tell me if you want anything changed XD

7377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Arizona
Offline
Posted 4/26/08

ppgzfan wrote:

username: ppgzfan
name/nickname:
Cheri Pai
age: 16
gender: female
occupation: member
pic:



thanx. ^^


Here you go~~~


Posted 4/26/08

RyanGirl wrote:


ppgzfan wrote:

username: ppgzfan
name/nickname:
Cheri Pai
age: 16
gender: female
occupation: member
pic:



thanx. ^^


Here you go~~~




wow thanks! its perfect. ^^ hehe
7377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Arizona
Offline
Posted 4/26/08

Fire_Alice wrote:

Username: Fire_Alice
Name/Nickname: Nuning
Age: 13
Gender: Female
Occupation: Member
Pic:



Hope you like it~~~

7377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Arizona
Offline
Posted 4/26/08 , edited 4/26/08

doggy_kitty wrote:

Username: doggy_kitty
Name/Nickname: Tsubasa
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Occupation: member
Pic:


Is this okay??~~~


7377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Arizona
Offline
Posted 4/26/08

chocolategirl55 wrote:

Username:chocolategirl55
Name/Nickname: olivia
Age: 13
Gender: female
Occupation: (member, creator, mod..etc.) member
Pic:


here you go hope you like it~~~


Posted 4/27/08
username:tinycruz
name/nickname:james, tinycruz
age:14
gender:male
occupation:member
pic:
Member
2363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in_my_own_world
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
Username: kiba-lover
Name/Nickname: JaNiLLe
Age: 13
Gender: Female
Occupation: (member, creator, mod..etc.)
Pic: pls get my avie snce im in another pc...
42041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / you wish you knew ;D
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

xoxmangoxox wrote:

Username: xoxmangoxox
Name/Nickname: Angel
Age: 14
Gender: Female
Occupation: mod, matchmaker
Pic: -edit- nvm found a better pic xD





hope you like if XD tell me if you want anything changed
Moderator
5755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / canadaa
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

soccerchick12293 wrote:


xoxmangoxox wrote:

Username: xoxmangoxox
Name/Nickname: Angel
Age: 14
Gender: Female
Occupation: mod, matchmaker
Pic: -edit- nvm found a better pic xD





hope you like if XD tell me if you want anything changed


thnx sis xD
but could u maybe change the font cuz its kinda squished and make it a diff colour
=)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.