First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
The 2nd Amendment
Posted 10/30/07
do u think that people should have the right to keep arms in there house i found a statistic that said that alot of deaths ( accidental and planned) are caused by this. I think that this admendemnt to the constutuion provieds protection to crimminals
1322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/15/07
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

The right to bear arms is the second amendment. They gave us this amendment for a reason, to protect ourselves. When I become of age, I'm getting a license to carry a gun, simple as that. If they were to take this amendment away, the only people who are going to be hurt, are the law abiding citizens. Criminals will always have ways to get a hold on weapons. Taking this amendment away, would only make citizens vulnerable. Ever hear why people in the country don't get robbed? Because we all have GUNS and DOGS.
57 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / U.S.
Offline
Posted 11/15/07
im pretty sure the fourth amendment is about not being searched and held by police for no reason
1322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/15/07

im pretty sure the fourth amendment is about not being searched and held by police for no reason

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution
Posted 11/15/07

zaftmobilesuitaaron wrote:

do u think that people should have the right to keep arms in there house i found a statistic that said that alot of deaths ( accidental and planned) are caused by this. I think that this admendemnt to the constutuion provieds protection to crimminals


idiots, if you say guns kill people, you are stupid and dont deserve to even say the word gun. guns dont kill people. people kill people with guns. this doesnt apply to criminals: convicts cant vote, own guns and a bunch of other things if endeited on federal charges. People who fuck up or dont know how to handle guns get hurt. youre a fag if you can fuck up like that. not as in a gay slur but as in youre a fucking retarded fag. if you cant handle a firearm safely, fuck off and dont touch them. there are 12 hour courses that teach firearm safety and then liscensing and registration and all sorts of shit that make sure you know your shit. if you think all guns should be turned in, youre a fag because outlaws wont turn theirs in so why make a good civilian turn his in? oh wait you dont since crime rate would skyrocket.
Posted 11/15/07

lazypower wrote:


skygod333 wrote:


zaftmobilesuitaaron wrote:

do u think that people should have the right to keep arms in there house i found a statistic that said that alot of deaths ( accidental and planned) are caused by this. I think that this admendemnt to the constutuion provieds protection to crimminals


idiots, if you say guns kill people, you are stupid and dont deserve to even say the word gun. guns dont kill people. people kill people with guns. this doesnt apply to criminals: convicts cant vote, own guns and a bunch of other things if endeited on federal charges. People who fuck up or dont know how to handle guns get hurt. youre a fag if you can fuck up like that. not as in a gay slur but as in youre a fucking retarded fag. if you cant handle a firearm safely, fuck off and dont touch them. there are 12 hour courses that teach firearm safety and then liscensing and registration and all sorts of shit that make sure you know your shit. if you think all guns should be turned in, youre a fag because outlaws wont turn theirs in so why make a good civilian turn his in? oh wait you dont since crime rate would skyrocket.
Gun kills people



you fall under the catagory of "stupid fucking fag". didnt even read my post and cant even argue with it. "guns kill people"? so fucking ignorant.
4769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / M
Offline
Posted 11/15/07
of course everyone have the right to hang a pair of bear hands in their living room.
Posted 11/15/07
stupid people like you lazypower make me wanna have you thrown in prison in solitary confinement for eternity.
57 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / U.S.
Offline
Posted 11/15/07
what skygod says is pretty true
hes just a little on the dumb side about articulating it
not sure why your so angry when its your first post, seems like your looking for an argument, try not to be so angry and people might listen to you
Posted 11/15/07

roba-to wrote:

what skygod says is pretty true
hes just a little on the dumb side about articulating it
not sure why your so angry when its your first post, seems like your looking for an argument, try not to be so angry and people might listen to you


dumb side? dont think so, cuss words and insults provide emphasis so people will listen. the reason they are cuss words is because they are powerful words and im giving value to my arguement with them. besides, i was simply trying to scare off the fags who are super sensitive about guns.
1322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/15/07

skygod333 wrote:


roba-to wrote:

what skygod says is pretty true
hes just a little on the dumb side about articulating it
not sure why your so angry when its your first post, seems like your looking for an argument, try not to be so angry and people might listen to you


dumb side? dont think so, cuss words and insults provide emphasis so people will listen. the reason they are cuss words is because they are powerful words and im giving value to my arguement with them. besides, i was simply trying to scare off the fags who are super sensitive about guns.


/sarcasm on No skygod333, guns are hurtful creations by men and should be banned, so when a naughty criminal wants to hurt your family, you can talk them out of it... /sarcasm off
36141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Macross City
Offline
Posted 11/15/07
In Korea, no one's allowed to have a gun. I really haven't heard of many cases of gun crimes over there.
21991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 11/15/07
Less restrictions on firearms means that here is a greater chance that guns will get into the hands of criminals. I gun kept at home is more likely to be shot (or accidentally triggered) and kill a friend or family member than a criminal whose has just broken in the house. The fourth amendmant was created at a time when the Colonists were fighting the British and oftentimes muskets used for hunting or protecting oneself, were taken by the British. There is a huge difference between a revlutionary musket and an automatic hand gun. If people want to use this law as a way to bear arms I say they get an antique musket.
Posted 11/15/07

skygod333 wrote:


roba-to wrote:

what skygod says is pretty true
hes just a little on the dumb side about articulating it
not sure why your so angry when its your first post, seems like your looking for an argument, try not to be so angry and people might listen to you


dumb side? dont think so, cuss words and insults provide emphasis so people will listen. the reason they are cuss words is because they are powerful words and im giving value to my arguement with them. besides, i was simply trying to scare off the fags who are super sensitive about guns.


No, cussing a lot actually makes you look like an idiot.
1322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/15/07

artgeek707 wrote:

Less restrictions on firearms means that here is a greater chance that guns will get into the hands of criminals. I gun kept at home is more likely to be shot (or accidentally triggered) and kill a friend or family member than a criminal whose has just broken in the house. The fourth amendmant was created at a time when the Colonists were fighting the British and oftentimes muskets used for hunting or protecting oneself, were taken by the British. There is a huge difference between a revlutionary musket and an automatic hand gun. If people want to use this law as a way to bear arms I say they get an antique musket.


Ok, so well don't have a gun, and when a criminal breaks in your house and points a gun at your family, WHAT WILL YOU DO?! Because when that time comes I'm shooting his ass. Criminals can get guns so easily. Ah, you're a woman, what a typical response.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.