Created by crystalv4
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Chose YOUR cat boy? :O
Member
8700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In my own little...
Offline
Posted 8/2/09
Ahh I want them all >.<
Member
278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 11/24/09
i pick number 2!!

Creator
4462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Byakuran's marshm...
Offline
Posted 12/26/09
I choose 4 now! :]
Posted 3/2/10
#2! i like a guy who is caring. not protective. i like them shy ;3 im a seme lol!
Member
1149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 3/4/10
i like number 2 and 3
Member
35 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / England
Offline
Posted 3/6/10
ikuto ^^ nyaaaaa
Creator
4462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Byakuran's marshm...
Offline
Posted 3/7/10 , edited 3/7/10

Arisato-chan wrote:

#2! i like a guy who is caring. not protective. i like them shy ;3 im a seme lol!


<3 lol Semes


whoaitsirene wrote:

ikuto ^^ nyaaaaa


Ikuto is so seme :O


OzBezarius15 wrote:

i like number 2 and 3


Haha :O Protectiveness <3

Member
2845 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Crying In Your Arms
Offline
Posted 4/4/10
i luv number 2
Creator
4462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Byakuran's marshm...
Offline
Posted 4/5/10

Xxanimex wrote:

i luv number 2


Yeah hes cute <3 ;]
Member
2845 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Crying In Your Arms
Offline
Posted 4/5/10

blueberrysauce wrote:


Xxanimex wrote:

i luv number 2


Yeah hes cute <3 ;]


too cute haha >.<
Creator
4462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Byakuran's marshm...
Offline
Posted 4/5/10

Xxanimex wrote:


blueberrysauce wrote:


Xxanimex wrote:

i luv number 2


Yeah hes cute <3 ;]


too cute haha >.<


Member
2845 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Crying In Your Arms
Offline
Posted 4/5/10

blueberrysauce wrote:


Xxanimex wrote:


blueberrysauce wrote:


Xxanimex wrote:

i luv number 2


Yeah hes cute <3 ;]


too cute haha >.<




omg tht will be a dream come true!!
Posted 4/7/10
i lyke the 3 and last one xD i cant chews!!!!
Creator
4462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Byakuran's marshm...
Offline
Posted 4/7/10

ikuto-is-all-mine wrote:

i lyke the 3 and last one xD i cant chews!!!!


hahah yeah <3 Cat boys are just so attractive
Posted 4/7/10

blueberrysauce wrote:


ikuto-is-all-mine wrote:

i lyke the 3 and last one xD i cant chews!!!!


hahah yeah <3 Cat boys are just so attractive


hahah i know aye? xD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.