First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
The most: saddest, funniest, romantic, memorable drama?
7397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Pearl Sapphire Bl...
Offline
Posted 4/26/08
the saddest:funniest:romantic:most memorable...

HANA KIMI JAPAN.. :))
3619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ummm...idk!!??
Offline
Posted 5/3/08 , edited 5/3/08
Saddest: Tree of Heaven, 1 Litre of Tears, Stairway to heave, A Sad Love Story
Funniest: By far My Boss My Hero...but also Nobuta wo Produce, Hana Kimi, Hana Yori Dango, Stand Up!
Romantic: Stairway of Heaven how her brother gave up his life for her as well as Tree of Heaven when he gives her the heart(i forgot the character's names)
Memorable: My Boss My Hero...i cried watching that because i was laughing so hard and Goong and Liar Game
5576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Asia
Offline
Posted 5/3/08
The saddest:
silence

The funniest:
iswak

The most romantic:
goong

The most memorable:
gokusen
1959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / underneath your c...
Offline
Posted 5/3/08
saddest: i think its endless love....
funniest: i think that would be vineyard man (yoon eun hye)
the most romanticc one: of course its coffee prince
memorable: its also coffee prince & Princess hours..
yipeee....
3512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / somewhere out the...
Offline
Posted 5/3/08
Saddest: endless love (autumn and winter)
Funniest: hana kimi - japan, it started with a kiss
Romantic: devil beside you, it started with a kiss
Memorable: meteor garden/hana yori dango (especially when they run after bus/plane )

saddest/funniest/romantic/memorable: corner with love and they kiss again.. (they have it all )
544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / australia
Offline
Posted 5/3/08
saddest/funniest/romantic/memorable: full house, my girl, coffee prince
1511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/3/08
its why why love, devil beside you, bull fighting and romantic princess!
7917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 5/3/08

eirdis wrote:

The saddest drama?

my opinion: I´m sorry, I love you (K-drama) and 1 litre of tears, A love to kill, glass slippers...


The funniest drama?

my opinion: Coffee Prince, fantasy couple, Smiling Pasta, Hana Kimi, The magicians of love, frog turns to prince...


The most romantic?

my opinion: Que Sera Sera, Wolf (only 3 episodes :fury:), Meteor Garden, Tokyo Juliet, princess hours, Silence, mars, My lovely Kim Sam Soon, Devil Beside you.......


The most memorable drama?

my opinion: Meteor Garden, glass slippers, silence, smiling pasta, coffee prince, princess hours, the return of the condor heroes, goong....

The most pointless?

my opinion: Bull Fighting (well.. it was just REALLY pointless), Reaching for the stars, Why Why love, the legend of star apple......


Maybe I forgot something.. I´ve just seen way too many dramas.. they don´t all fit there...


What´s your opinion?


the saddest drama for me will be... 1 litrs of tears
the funniest drama will be... devil beside you..
the most romantic.. ROMANTIC PRINCESS
the most memorable are... hana kimi (tai&jap).. hyd1&2.. bump off lover
4374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Iceland
Offline
Posted 5/3/08

achm12 wrote:


eirdis wrote:

The saddest drama?

my opinion: I´m sorry, I love you (K-drama) and 1 litre of tears, A love to kill, glass slippers...


The funniest drama?

my opinion: Coffee Prince, fantasy couple, Smiling Pasta, Hana Kimi, The magicians of love, frog turns to prince...


The most romantic?

my opinion: Que Sera Sera, Wolf (only 3 episodes :fury:), Meteor Garden, Tokyo Juliet, princess hours, Silence, mars, My lovely Kim Sam Soon, Devil Beside you.......


The most memorable drama?

my opinion: Meteor Garden, glass slippers, silence, smiling pasta, coffee prince, princess hours, the return of the condor heroes, goong....

The most pointless?

my opinion: Bull Fighting (well.. it was just REALLY pointless), Reaching for the stars, Why Why love, the legend of star apple......


Maybe I forgot something.. I´ve just seen way too many dramas.. they don´t all fit there...


What´s your opinion?


the saddest drama for me will be... 1 litrs of tears
the funniest drama will be... devil beside you..
the most romantic.. ROMANTIC PRINCESS
the most memorable are... hana kimi (tai&jap).. hyd1&2.. bump off lover


hahah.. I dn think romantic princess was romantic.. it was just.. too... unrealistic and weird.. devil beside you isn't funny compared to fantasy couple (I just watched it).. it's hilarious and sweet..
but anyways.. thanx for d list
7917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 5/3/08

eirdis wrote:


achm12 wrote:


eirdis wrote:

The saddest drama?

my opinion: I´m sorry, I love you (K-drama) and 1 litre of tears, A love to kill, glass slippers...


The funniest drama?

my opinion: Coffee Prince, fantasy couple, Smiling Pasta, Hana Kimi, The magicians of love, frog turns to prince...


The most romantic?

my opinion: Que Sera Sera, Wolf (only 3 episodes :fury:), Meteor Garden, Tokyo Juliet, princess hours, Silence, mars, My lovely Kim Sam Soon, Devil Beside you.......


The most memorable drama?

my opinion: Meteor Garden, glass slippers, silence, smiling pasta, coffee prince, princess hours, the return of the condor heroes, goong....

The most pointless?

my opinion: Bull Fighting (well.. it was just REALLY pointless), Reaching for the stars, Why Why love, the legend of star apple......


Maybe I forgot something.. I´ve just seen way too many dramas.. they don´t all fit there...


What´s your opinion?


the saddest drama for me will be... 1 litrs of tears
the funniest drama will be... devil beside you..
the most romantic.. ROMANTIC PRINCESS
the most memorable are... hana kimi (tai&jap).. hyd1&2.. bump off lover


hahah.. I dn think romantic princess was romantic.. it was just.. too... unrealistic and weird.. devil beside you isn't funny compared to fantasy couple (I just watched it).. it's hilarious and sweet..
but anyways.. thanx for d list




sure.. but that dramas are just my opinions.. hehe ^^
4374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Iceland
Offline
Posted 5/3/08

achm12 wrote:


eirdis wrote:


achm12 wrote:


eirdis wrote:

The saddest drama?

my opinion: I´m sorry, I love you (K-drama) and 1 litre of tears, A love to kill, glass slippers...


The funniest drama?

my opinion: Coffee Prince, fantasy couple, Smiling Pasta, Hana Kimi, The magicians of love, frog turns to prince...


The most romantic?

my opinion: Que Sera Sera, Wolf (only 3 episodes :fury:), Meteor Garden, Tokyo Juliet, princess hours, Silence, mars, My lovely Kim Sam Soon, Devil Beside you.......


The most memorable drama?

my opinion: Meteor Garden, glass slippers, silence, smiling pasta, coffee prince, princess hours, the return of the condor heroes, goong....

The most pointless?

my opinion: Bull Fighting (well.. it was just REALLY pointless), Reaching for the stars, Why Why love, the legend of star apple......


Maybe I forgot something.. I´ve just seen way too many dramas.. they don´t all fit there...


What´s your opinion?


the saddest drama for me will be... 1 litrs of tears
the funniest drama will be... devil beside you..
the most romantic.. ROMANTIC PRINCESS
the most memorable are... hana kimi (tai&jap).. hyd1&2.. bump off lover


hahah.. I dn think romantic princess was romantic.. it was just.. too... unrealistic and weird.. devil beside you isn't funny compared to fantasy couple (I just watched it).. it's hilarious and sweet..
but anyways.. thanx for d list




sure.. but that dramas are just my opinions.. hehe ^^


hahah.. I know XD LOL... I was just saying.. so do you watch a lot of dramas?
990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Maybe here ^~
Offline
Posted 5/3/08
Saddest - one litre of tears, Yuuki
Funniest - Hana Kimi Japan, Nobuta Wo Produce
Romantic - HYD (i havent seen many romantic dramas, so i dont really know much about it
Memorable - NwP, HK.J., Gokusen, the Devil
Pointless - Anego... Ok, i'm bitter, i think that Jin should have gotten the girl, he spent too much of the drama moping, it was sad and pointless, the only redeeming quality is that Jin acts in it and he's gorgeous, especially in suits.
879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 5/3/08
saddest - autumn tale
funniest - hana kimi taiwan, kim sam soon, lovers in paris
romantic - hana yori dango, goong
memorable - lovrs in paris my first kdrama i watched
343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 5/3/08 , edited 5/3/08
Saddest : 1 Litre Of Tears [ All Time Favorite ]
Funniest : Nodame Cantabile , Hana Kimi (JAP) , Coffee Prince , MLKSS , Brown Sugar Macchiato .
Romantic : Goong , Tatta Hitotsu no Koi , Hana Yori Dango , Spring Waltz , My Lucky Star , DBY
Memorable : 1LOT [ R.I.P. Aya <3 ] , HYD 1&2 , Full House [ My First Kdrama ] , Stand Up ! , Kurosagi.
567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/3/08
Saddest Drama:[/b]
i personally do not watch sad drama series. the saddest, for me, as far as my collection is concerned. damn: ONE FINE DAY.


Funniest Drama
HANA KIMI JAPAN

Most Romantic:
GOONG


Most Memorable:
1st SHOP OF COFFEE PRINCE


212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/3/08
saddest drama: Love Contract (weird but sad...I try to evade sad dramas and have seen only a few)
funniest drama: Nodame Cantabile and Three Dads one Mom(only 4 episodes yet, but i laughed sooo much)
most romantic drama: hell yeah..they are all a little romantic....probaply MARS
most memorable drama: MARS , DBY, Coffee Prince
most pointless drama: They kiss again! (it was entertaining but whats the point???!?)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.