First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
The most: saddest, funniest, romantic, memorable drama?
15878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/3/08
i love all dramas hahaahahah sad, funny, or romance just love them all hahahahhahahahah
19861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 5/3/08 , edited 5/3/08
Saddest - 1 litre of Tears, Autumn in my Heart, Silence, Love Contract

Funniest - Binbo Danshi, Nobuta wo Produce, ISWAK, Love Truly aka I Really Really Like You, Brown Sugar Macchiato, Lovely Sam Soon, Witch Yoo Hee

Romantic - Goong, Devil Beside You, Romantic Princess

Memorable - Full House, HYD, 1 litre of Tears, 14 sai no haha, Meteor Garden


CasSaeY wrote:

There's no pointless dramas for me, coz i enjoyed every dramas that i've watched
and i appreciate it all...



agree!
1902 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / p
Offline
Posted 5/3/08 , edited 5/3/08
Saddest - Tree of Heaven,
Funniest - Hana Kimi,taiwan and japan,my girl
Romantic - Goong, Lovers in paris, hyd, mg 1, iswak 1 and 2
Memorable - HYD, Goong, MG 1, what a happen in bali, my girl, iswak 1 and 2
Pointless - romantic princess
212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/3/08

vancyjen wrote:
Pointless - romantic princess


Ohhh yeahhh I forgot! right! right!

990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 5/3/08
The saddest:Autumn in my heart
The funniest:nodama cantabile,smiling pasta,hana kimi (tw)
The most romantic:goong,coffee prince,dby,full house,
The most memorable:mars,iswak1&2
The most pointless:bull fighting (but i still love mike ),romantic princess <_<;




1742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / in the pearl of t...
Offline
Posted 5/3/08
Saddest: 1 litre of tears, LIFE

Funniest: Hana Kimi jp, Nodame Cantabile, Gokusen

Memorable: Nobuta wo Produce

Most Romantic: My Girl
7917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 5/3/08

eirdis wrote:


achm12 wrote:


eirdis wrote:


achm12 wrote:


eirdis wrote:

The saddest drama?

my opinion: I´m sorry, I love you (K-drama) and 1 litre of tears, A love to kill, glass slippers...


The funniest drama?

my opinion: Coffee Prince, fantasy couple, Smiling Pasta, Hana Kimi, The magicians of love, frog turns to prince...


The most romantic?

my opinion: Que Sera Sera, Wolf (only 3 episodes :fury:), Meteor Garden, Tokyo Juliet, princess hours, Silence, mars, My lovely Kim Sam Soon, Devil Beside you.......


The most memorable drama?

my opinion: Meteor Garden, glass slippers, silence, smiling pasta, coffee prince, princess hours, the return of the condor heroes, goong....

The most pointless?

my opinion: Bull Fighting (well.. it was just REALLY pointless), Reaching for the stars, Why Why love, the legend of star apple......


Maybe I forgot something.. I´ve just seen way too many dramas.. they don´t all fit there...


What´s your opinion?


the saddest drama for me will be... 1 litrs of tears
the funniest drama will be... devil beside you..
the most romantic.. ROMANTIC PRINCESS
the most memorable are... hana kimi (tai&jap).. hyd1&2.. bump off lover


hahah.. I dn think romantic princess was romantic.. it was just.. too... unrealistic and weird.. devil beside you isn't funny compared to fantasy couple (I just watched it).. it's hilarious and sweet..
but anyways.. thanx for d list




sure.. but that dramas are just my opinions.. hehe ^^


hahah.. I know XD LOL... I was just saying.. so do you watch a lot of dramas?




hehe.. yup.. i always watch dramas here in CR.. i guess you too.. right?.. hehe..
4374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Iceland
Offline
Posted 5/3/08

achm12 wrote:


eirdis wrote:


achm12 wrote:


eirdis wrote:


achm12 wrote:


eirdis wrote:

The saddest drama?

my opinion: I´m sorry, I love you (K-drama) and 1 litre of tears, A love to kill, glass slippers...


The funniest drama?

my opinion: Coffee Prince, fantasy couple, Smiling Pasta, Hana Kimi, The magicians of love, frog turns to prince...


The most romantic?

my opinion: Que Sera Sera, Wolf (only 3 episodes :fury:), Meteor Garden, Tokyo Juliet, princess hours, Silence, mars, My lovely Kim Sam Soon, Devil Beside you.......


The most memorable drama?

my opinion: Meteor Garden, glass slippers, silence, smiling pasta, coffee prince, princess hours, the return of the condor heroes, goong....

The most pointless?

my opinion: Bull Fighting (well.. it was just REALLY pointless), Reaching for the stars, Why Why love, the legend of star apple......


Maybe I forgot something.. I´ve just seen way too many dramas.. they don´t all fit there...


What´s your opinion?


the saddest drama for me will be... 1 litrs of tears
the funniest drama will be... devil beside you..
the most romantic.. ROMANTIC PRINCESS
the most memorable are... hana kimi (tai&jap).. hyd1&2.. bump off lover


hahah.. I dn think romantic princess was romantic.. it was just.. too... unrealistic and weird.. devil beside you isn't funny compared to fantasy couple (I just watched it).. it's hilarious and sweet..
but anyways.. thanx for d list




sure.. but that dramas are just my opinions.. hehe ^^


hahah.. I know XD LOL... I was just saying.. so do you watch a lot of dramas?




hehe.. yup.. i always watch dramas here in CR.. i guess you too.. right?.. hehe..


no.. I never watch them on cr.. I just chat here.. I´m mostly on youtube, veoh, mysoju and my own blog and stuff.
7917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 5/3/08

eirdis wrote:


achm12 wrote:


eirdis wrote:


achm12 wrote:


eirdis wrote:


achm12 wrote:


eirdis wrote:

The saddest drama?

my opinion: I´m sorry, I love you (K-drama) and 1 litre of tears, A love to kill, glass slippers...


The funniest drama?

my opinion: Coffee Prince, fantasy couple, Smiling Pasta, Hana Kimi, The magicians of love, frog turns to prince...


The most romantic?

my opinion: Que Sera Sera, Wolf (only 3 episodes :fury:), Meteor Garden, Tokyo Juliet, princess hours, Silence, mars, My lovely Kim Sam Soon, Devil Beside you.......


The most memorable drama?

my opinion: Meteor Garden, glass slippers, silence, smiling pasta, coffee prince, princess hours, the return of the condor heroes, goong....

The most pointless?

my opinion: Bull Fighting (well.. it was just REALLY pointless), Reaching for the stars, Why Why love, the legend of star apple......


Maybe I forgot something.. I´ve just seen way too many dramas.. they don´t all fit there...


What´s your opinion?


the saddest drama for me will be... 1 litrs of tears
the funniest drama will be... devil beside you..
the most romantic.. ROMANTIC PRINCESS
the most memorable are... hana kimi (tai&jap).. hyd1&2.. bump off lover


hahah.. I dn think romantic princess was romantic.. it was just.. too... unrealistic and weird.. devil beside you isn't funny compared to fantasy couple (I just watched it).. it's hilarious and sweet..
but anyways.. thanx for d list




sure.. but that dramas are just my opinions.. hehe ^^


hahah.. I know XD LOL... I was just saying.. so do you watch a lot of dramas?




hehe.. yup.. i always watch dramas here in CR.. i guess you too.. right?.. hehe..


no.. I never watch them on cr.. I just chat here.. I´m mostly on youtube, veoh, mysoju and my own blog and stuff.



oh.. so you just chat here in CR.. why?.. hehe.. i watch in mysoju hehe ^^

4374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Iceland
Offline
Posted 5/3/08

achm12 wrote:


eirdis wrote:


achm12 wrote:


eirdis wrote:


achm12 wrote:


eirdis wrote:


achm12 wrote:


eirdis wrote:

The saddest drama?

my opinion: I´m sorry, I love you (K-drama) and 1 litre of tears, A love to kill, glass slippers...


The funniest drama?

my opinion: Coffee Prince, fantasy couple, Smiling Pasta, Hana Kimi, The magicians of love, frog turns to prince...


The most romantic?

my opinion: Que Sera Sera, Wolf (only 3 episodes :fury:), Meteor Garden, Tokyo Juliet, princess hours, Silence, mars, My lovely Kim Sam Soon, Devil Beside you.......


The most memorable drama?

my opinion: Meteor Garden, glass slippers, silence, smiling pasta, coffee prince, princess hours, the return of the condor heroes, goong....

The most pointless?

my opinion: Bull Fighting (well.. it was just REALLY pointless), Reaching for the stars, Why Why love, the legend of star apple......


Maybe I forgot something.. I´ve just seen way too many dramas.. they don´t all fit there...


What´s your opinion?


the saddest drama for me will be... 1 litrs of tears
the funniest drama will be... devil beside you..
the most romantic.. ROMANTIC PRINCESS
the most memorable are... hana kimi (tai&jap).. hyd1&2.. bump off lover


hahah.. I dn think romantic princess was romantic.. it was just.. too... unrealistic and weird.. devil beside you isn't funny compared to fantasy couple (I just watched it).. it's hilarious and sweet..
but anyways.. thanx for d list




sure.. but that dramas are just my opinions.. hehe ^^


hahah.. I know XD LOL... I was just saying.. so do you watch a lot of dramas?




hehe.. yup.. i always watch dramas here in CR.. i guess you too.. right?.. hehe..


no.. I never watch them on cr.. I just chat here.. I´m mostly on youtube, veoh, mysoju and my own blog and stuff.



oh.. so you just chat here in CR.. why?.. hehe.. i watch in mysoju hehe ^^



I chat in youtube too.. and lots more.. it´s just fun to chat with different kinda people ;P
7917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 5/3/08

eirdis wrote:


achm12 wrote:


eirdis wrote:


achm12 wrote:


eirdis wrote:


achm12 wrote:


eirdis wrote:


achm12 wrote:


eirdis wrote:

The saddest drama?

my opinion: I´m sorry, I love you (K-drama) and 1 litre of tears, A love to kill, glass slippers...


The funniest drama?

my opinion: Coffee Prince, fantasy couple, Smiling Pasta, Hana Kimi, The magicians of love, frog turns to prince...


The most romantic?

my opinion: Que Sera Sera, Wolf (only 3 episodes :fury:), Meteor Garden, Tokyo Juliet, princess hours, Silence, mars, My lovely Kim Sam Soon, Devil Beside you.......


The most memorable drama?

my opinion: Meteor Garden, glass slippers, silence, smiling pasta, coffee prince, princess hours, the return of the condor heroes, goong....

The most pointless?

my opinion: Bull Fighting (well.. it was just REALLY pointless), Reaching for the stars, Why Why love, the legend of star apple......


Maybe I forgot something.. I´ve just seen way too many dramas.. they don´t all fit there...


What´s your opinion?


the saddest drama for me will be... 1 litrs of tears
the funniest drama will be... devil beside you..
the most romantic.. ROMANTIC PRINCESS
the most memorable are... hana kimi (tai&jap).. hyd1&2.. bump off lover


hahah.. I dn think romantic princess was romantic.. it was just.. too... unrealistic and weird.. devil beside you isn't funny compared to fantasy couple (I just watched it).. it's hilarious and sweet..
but anyways.. thanx for d list




sure.. but that dramas are just my opinions.. hehe ^^


hahah.. I know XD LOL... I was just saying.. so do you watch a lot of dramas?




hehe.. yup.. i always watch dramas here in CR.. i guess you too.. right?.. hehe..


no.. I never watch them on cr.. I just chat here.. I´m mostly on youtube, veoh, mysoju and my own blog and stuff.



oh.. so you just chat here in CR.. why?.. hehe.. i watch in mysoju hehe ^^



I chat in youtube too.. and lots more.. it´s just fun to chat with different kinda people ;P




yeah! i agree.. :)) haha
42030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/3/08

jodis wrote:

saddest drama: Love Contract (weird but sad...I try to evade sad dramas and have seen only a few)
funniest drama: Nodame Cantabile and Three Dads one Mom(only 4 episodes yet, but i laughed sooo much)
most romantic drama: hell yeah..they are all a little romantic....probaply MARS
most memorable drama: MARS , DBY, Coffee Prince
most pointless drama: They kiss again! (it was entertaining but whats the point???!?)


i agree with three dads one mom! can't wait for the rest of the episodes! =)
560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / port louis
Offline
Posted 5/3/08
devil beside you, romantic princess,full house
4653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / southern air temp...
Offline
Posted 5/3/08
hana kimi japanese. it's ending it's so sad, toma is so funny, and romantic
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.