First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Multipul Sex Partners
2548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/23/08
wow...that's cool
Posted 4/24/08

yunzai wrote:


abbiness wrote:


yunzai wrote:

^ anyone who trust u is an idiot


You calling me an Idot.
& Humm you don't know. SHIT about me.


gals... -.- im not talking abt u

im talking abt the post above me. zzz

and i hav no reason to know shit abt u. o.0


Hmmm? Do you mean me?
5796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Santa Destroy
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

abbiness wrote:


memphit wrote:


abbiness wrote:

The other day I was watching Lifetime.
And a movie passed about this chick wanting to be popular so she starts to have SEX with like alot of dudes.

I was wondering if anyone has the GUTS to admit,
that they've encountered sexual activity with more than 1 person at the same time?

Would you?
O_O


I often have 15-somes. Yup, me and 15 girls get together and we encounter sexual activity with each other AT THE SAME TIME!!!!


Wow!
props, cos you admitted it.
:D



abbiness wrote:


yunzai wrote:

^ anyone who trust u is an idiot


You calling me an Idot.
& Humm you don't know. SHIT about me.



abbiness wrote:
Please don't double post. Use the edit button next time to add on to your previous, existing post.
~ edited by edsamac


*cough* >_>
752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

jesusosorio wrote:


yunzai wrote:


abbiness wrote:


yunzai wrote:

^ anyone who trust u is an idiot


You calling me an Idot.
& Humm you don't know. SHIT about me.


gals... -.- im not talking abt u

im talking abt the post above me. zzz

and i hav no reason to know shit abt u. o.0


Hmmm? Do you mean me?


no.. zzz

i mean memphit
15809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/24/08 , edited 4/24/08

abbiness wrote:


yunzai wrote:

^ anyone who trust u is an idiot


You calling me an Idot.
& Humm you don't know. SHIT about me.


You know, that didn't help support your argument.
Since yunzai was referring to the person above him/her

See that ' ^ ' sign ?
bl
1078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Yeah
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
I'd proudly admit it if I had a gangbang, but no, I haven't had that pleasure yet.
16313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

KuRRopT wrote:

You know, that didn't help support your argument.
Since yunzai was referring to the person above him/her

See that ' ^ ' sign ?
bl


lol...amateurs

3826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Boston, Massachusett
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
that'll be kool
Posted 4/24/08

yunzai wrote:


jesusosorio wrote:


yunzai wrote:


abbiness wrote:


yunzai wrote:

^ anyone who trust u is an idiot


You calling me an Idot.
& Humm you don't know. SHIT about me.


gals... -.- im not talking abt u

im talking abt the post above me. zzz

and i hav no reason to know shit abt u. o.0


Hmmm? Do you mean me?


no.. zzz

i mean memphit


Oh, okay. Sorry.
199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Miami FL
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
No, I would not do that.
1707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / F / Pearl of the Orient
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
No. I'm a virgin. Gasp.
Posted 4/24/08
Yeah, lets all have a big crunchyroll orgy lol
13802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
Well if u r worried about STDs find a cure for them instead of writing in this thread... : P
5386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / philippines, para...
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
Nope, not still interested in relationship so not still interested with those
1289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / NYC, USA.
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
Nope, even while under pressure from other women, I was never able to cheat on my ex =P. I don't think it is morally right to do that sort of thing, I mean, if you're dating someone it's for a reason.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.