First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Do u fink d mods r racist?
2858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / london/kent, Engl...
Offline
Posted 4/21/08
I dunno
16313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

yellowkisses wrote:

no i dont think theyre racist for one not all mods are white. And two i've seen locked threads that are racist and had been lock down, they just dont go around waiting for a racist thread to lock. Anyways reported. have a nice life.


about your point #1, are you suggesting that because they are not all white they cannot be racist to other colours? i.e. can't be racist against your own race?




33 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76
Offline
Posted 4/21/08
u noe 1 m34n l1k3 w4t d4 h3ll. Y0u n03, n0 0n3 c4r3s if th3y r r4c1st 0k?
26342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Stamford, CT
Offline
Posted 4/21/08
I think this thread will be locked.... not because of the given question...but because of the 3 or 4 pages the flaming and arguments...why don't people just chill out and just answer the question

are mods racist????
I believe not..... about a good 90% of CR have avatars that are not of themselves(things from anime,moviestv shows,etc),...and for those who do..the mods don't know if that the real you(unless you admit it) they can believe it's the real you!! besides..they might even be the sane race as you!!
Posted 4/21/08

Chance16 wrote:

about your point #1, are you suggesting that because they are not all white they cannot be racist to other colours? i.e. can't be racist against your own race?






jokes!
6367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / around here
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

Shinjy wrote:


tbodine wrote:

now thats creepy


Your mum is creepy. If you have one that is! [/quote
bye
6367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / around here
Offline
Posted 4/21/08
bye
1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / next to my pc
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

Shinjy wrote:

yes!!! they allow threads dat rude against asians but lock threads dat rude against whites!!!
there was a 'Do u think Asians r vampires' thread; dat title was extremely offensive n they allowed it for a looong time!
if they lock dis thread, i no they r racist coz they dnt want ppl to know their how they really are!

lol-you had written are wrong penultimatly (tryin out new word for english course work) cause/because. No seriously no need to have a go at someones grammer, write, wright who cares unless you are in a classroom.

sorry for the double post, i dont know how to put 2 qputes in one post (or put them in from an edit)



5463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

Shinjy wrote:

yes!!! they allow threads dat rude against asians but lock threads dat rude against whites!!!
there was a 'Do u think Asians r vampires' thread; dat title was extremely offensive n they allowed it for a looong time!
if they lock dis thread, i no they r racist coz they dnt want ppl to know their how they really are!


I see your point so I agree. There arent as many racist threads against White people specifically like there are with Asians. But then again doesnt the Sun rise and fall on White People in Asia?
47470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Birmingham
Offline
Posted 4/21/08
Oh, gosh, this seems to be more flaming each other than an actual discussion.
But back on topic, I don't think that the mods are racist, and even if one of them has given you the impression that they are racist, then PM them, but personally I think that none of the mods would intentionally be racist.
& No, I don't worship them.
7258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Manila
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

Chance16 wrote:


yellowkisses wrote:

no i dont think theyre racist for one not all mods are white. And two i've seen locked threads that are racist and had been lock down, they just dont go around waiting for a racist thread to lock. Anyways reported. have a nice life.


about your point #1, are you suggesting that because they are not all white they cannot be racist to other colours? i.e. can't be racist against your own race?






the racist issue is long been sold, everybody nowadays is considered a racist, like say great percentage of guys are gay, whats up w/ the image.

Posted 4/21/08

tbodine wrote:

bye


pointless! ...like ur mum!
16313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 4/21/08 , edited 4/21/08

yellowkisses wrote:

the racist issue is long been sold, everybody nowadays is considered a racist, like say great percentage of guys are gay, whats up w/ the image.



i don't get you?

but the picture was there to imply that you can be racist against your own race if that makes sense.

7258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Manila
Offline
Posted 4/21/08
^ thats because you read too fast.
Posted 4/21/08
K Shinjy heres on for you & be honest, if the thread said something like "Do u think all white people are Vampires" would you still say what your saying now or will you think its just a normal thread?

Give me an honest answer
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.