First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Have you seen/met him?
Member
12835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / PILIPINAS KONG MAHAL
Offline
Posted 6/13/08
WAWAWA!!! i want to see him..
btw not only him but th
Member
12835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / PILIPINAS KONG MAHAL
Offline
Posted 6/13/08
the ARASHI members!!!

(sori i think i mistakenly deleted the rest of my sentence..lol):huh:
Member
12739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

arronyan : You girls are sooo lucky..:) I hope I can see him too.
Member
2073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 6/20/08

minilight1080 wrote:

arronyan: when i first click on the link you gave me. I knew it was the USC premiere. Yes i went to see him in Vegas. I love it so much. Its exactly like Domyouji. Gosh, he looked at me 21 times and there was some scenes in HYD 2 and HYD one is where his eyes looked exactly like how he looked at me a few times. I met mao and natsuki kato....here is my full report

http://minilight1020.livejournal.com/1123.html


I will read your journal later connie..Ahh so you were there during those shoot, they have two pag spread in the photobook.

Posted 6/20/08

meg25 wrote:


minilight1080 wrote:

arronyan: when i first click on the link you gave me. I knew it was the USC premiere. Yes i went to see him in Vegas. I love it so much. Its exactly like Domyouji. Gosh, he looked at me 21 times and there was some scenes in HYD 2 and HYD one is where his eyes looked exactly like how he looked at me a few times. I met mao and natsuki kato....here is my full report

http://minilight1020.livejournal.com/1123.html


I will read your journal later connie..Ahh so you were there during those shoot, they have two pag spread in the photobook.



what do you mean, i was there..Yeah i was there watching them shoot..
Member
2073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 6/20/08

minilight1080 wrote:


meg25 wrote:


minilight1080 wrote:

arronyan: when i first click on the link you gave me. I knew it was the USC premiere. Yes i went to see him in Vegas. I love it so much. Its exactly like Domyouji. Gosh, he looked at me 21 times and there was some scenes in HYD 2 and HYD one is where his eyes looked exactly like how he looked at me a few times. I met mao and natsuki kato....here is my full report

http://minilight1020.livejournal.com/1123.html


I will read your journal later connie..Ahh so you were there during those shoot, they have two pag spread in the photobook.



what do you mean, i was there..Yeah i was there watching them shoot..



You're livejournal link ^ ^.
Member
1379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / 100% colombiana
Offline
Posted 6/30/08
wa! girls so lucky!!! i wanna meet him!! >.<!!!!!
Member
399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Hell's Gate
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
i want to meet him too you girls are sooooo lucky T.T
Member
5064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the Cloudy Skies
Offline
Posted 8/26/08 , edited 10/4/08
@_@ ITS GONE..not working..!!
Member
4593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Swirly Topsy St.,...
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
i hpe so BUT i alwys see him in my DAYDREAM hehehehe .........................
Member
271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 9/15/08
Wish could see him in the future, at least in concert!
Member
379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Mexico
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

HYDfan478 wrote:

when I went to japan with my friend (i didnt have to pay for my ticket she payed cause her mom works at the airport but i could only go there for like 3 days) i saw matsujun~ but he was like 5 meters away from me. i was going to say hi but i didnt have the courage to~ and then our eyes met, and he sorta stared at me for like 4 seconds and he smiled and waved. so then i almost fainted...it was the best day of my life XDD


wow that is pure, real good luck, you are so lucky girl, and where did you see him? my cousin is going to japan, maybe she can see him too (she wishes )
Member
10647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Need Not To Know
Offline
Posted 9/25/08
i wish if i can see him ....

i want to see him in person
Member
10647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Need Not To Know
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

HYDfan478 wrote:

when I went to japan with my friend (i didnt have to pay for my ticket she payed cause her mom works at the airport but i could only go there for like 3 days) i saw matsujun~ but he was like 5 meters away from me. i was going to say hi but i didnt have the courage to~ and then our eyes met, and he sorta stared at me for like 4 seconds and he smiled and waved. so then i almost fainted...it was the best day of my life XDD


yaaaaaaaaaaaaay i wish i can see him .. lucky u

Member
11560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / here....Matsujun...
Offline
Posted 9/26/08
HYDfan478....u r sooooooo LUCKY!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.