First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Worst Couple?
Member
3059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Find Me
Offline
Posted 4/22/08
bro and sis whatever i dont care if they're cousins siblings or whatever they are the worst couple ever
and im not just saying that bc i hate Utau
..... okay maybe i am but they are the worst couple in the anime
Member
3059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Find Me
Offline
Posted 4/22/08

angelji wrote:

kairi and amu


aww you ppl are so mean

or something like that
but really he just kinda admires her with a little crush
Member
2075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 4/22/08

Silversavrin wrote:


angelji wrote:

kairi and amu


aww you ppl are so mean

or something like that
but really he just kinda admires her with a little crush


hehehehehehe...sorry...
53 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In ur Heart
Offline
Posted 4/22/08
hm.... amu and ikuto >< well thats my opinion
my mind is different from other people hehe
sorry ><
1026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / San Antonio
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
who is a spoiler
283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / the best place ever
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
amu x tadase and utau x ikuto
25 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
worst couple:
utauXikuto
amuXtadase
mikiXkiseki

best cople:
amuXikuto YEAH!!!!!!!!!!1
mikiXyoru (yoru is so kawaiiii)
Member
120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Prontera
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
Nagehiko x Utau

... that would definately be weird.
Member
2357 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sydney
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
Utau and Ikuto <_<
Sibilings...!
Member
2357 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sydney
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

katherine_mh226 wrote:

worst couple:
utauXikuto
amuXtadase
mikiXkiseki

best cople:
amuXikuto YEAH!!!!!!!!!!1
mikiXyoru (yoru is so kawaiiii)



Agree !
Posted 4/24/08
Utau And Ikuto cause they r bro and sis and that is just so nasty and wrong in so many ways
Member
773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

myfriendlikeskangin wrote:

Utau And Ikuto cause they r bro and sis and that is just so nasty and wrong in so many ways


yahpyahp~!! i agree with diss!!
149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
Dont kill me!
The age difference between Amu and ikuto just werids me out wayyyyyy to much. If they come out and say he is a genius that is a few years older than amu and got to skip two grades then i would be ok with their relationship. Until them i say the newly discovered Nagehiko and amu! I love ikuto and amu but he is just too old.... sorry.
Member
3390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Happy land! (wher...
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

62051010 wrote:

they are not bro and sis


they are siblings...-.- haven't you read the spoilers or the manga?
Member
3390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Happy land! (wher...
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

Tay_KAWAIIx3 wrote:

Dont kill me!
The age difference between Amu and ikuto just werids me out wayyyyyy to much. If they come out and say he is a genius that is a few years older than amu and got to skip two grades then i would be ok with their relationship. Until them i say the newly discovered Nagehiko and amu! I love ikuto and amu but he is just too old.... sorry.


lol age doesn't matter! ahahahaha
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.