First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Band Members
Posted 5/17/08

chocolategirl55 wrote:


StarryStarryNight wrote:

Username: StarryStarryNight
Name: Kumiko
DOB: 24 Jan
Spot in band u want: Lead singer or Backup singer, depending on whether which one have space, and song writer.
Pic (optional)



Accepted! U r now a... Lead Singer if thats fine and a song writer


Member
19213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
Username:loveless1996
Name:kristina
DOB:March 23
Spot in band u want:song writer or guitarist or both if possible
Pic:
Member
377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in a place where...
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
Name:iris im
DOB: 8 april 1994
Spot in band u want:Song Writer plz plz

Posted 6/28/08

can i be an electric guitarist and a singer?
o.o
username:shihero13
name:lauren
DOB:june 2, 1994
spot in band:electric guitarist and singer
Creator
11866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Mars but im nativ...
Offline
Posted 6/30/08 , edited 6/30/08

loveless1996 wrote:

Username:loveless1996
Name:kristina
DOB:March 23
Spot in band u want:song writer or guitarist or both if possible
Pic:


Accepted! u r now a song writer and guitarist! .... can i put u as a bass guitar cause we dont have any ???
Creator
11866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Mars but im nativ...
Offline
Posted 6/30/08

iim101 wrote:

Name:iris im
DOB: 8 april 1994
Spot in band u want:Song Writer plz plz



Accepted... again! ur now a song writer and back up singer ^_^
Creator
11866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Mars but im nativ...
Offline
Posted 6/30/08

shihero13 wrote:


can i be an electric guitarist and a singer?
o.o
username:shihero13
name:lauren
DOB:june 2, 1994
spot in band:electric guitarist and singer


Accepted! u r now an electric guitarist and singer... can i put u as lead singer???
Member
19213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 6/30/08

chocolategirl55 wrote:


loveless1996 wrote:

Username:loveless1996
Name:kristina
DOB:March 23
Spot in band u want:song writer or guitarist or both if possible
Pic:


Accepted! u r now a song writer and guitarist! .... can i put u as a bass guitar cause we dont have any ???


yes
Posted 6/30/08

chocolategirl55 wrote:


shihero13 wrote:


can i be an electric guitarist and a singer?
o.o
username:shihero13
name:lauren
DOB:june 2, 1994
spot in band:electric guitarist and singer


Accepted! u r now an electric guitarist and singer... can i put u as lead singer???


yay! and ya lead singer is even better ^_^ thank u!!!!
Posted 7/9/08
Username: Sir_Evil
Name: Kaine
DOB: Dec. 20th
Spot in band u want: Bass Player
Posted 7/17/08
I'll play the bass guitar 4 dis group. ^_^
Creator
11866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Mars but im nativ...
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

Sir_Evil wrote:

Username: Sir_Evil
Name: Kaine
DOB: Dec. 20th
Spot in band u want: Bass Player


accepted! thanks ^^ u r now a bass player in our band!
Creator
11866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Mars but im nativ...
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

myspork93 wrote:

I'll play the bass guitar 4 dis group. ^_^


ok thanks! ^^ could u put the info though? or if u just want me to put ur username and position thats fine too ^^
Posted 7/29/08
Username :myspork93
Name: Randy/ Lottie
Spot in Band : Bass guitar or electric guitarist
DOB: November 9
Creator
11866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Mars but im nativ...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

myspork93 wrote:

Username :myspork93
Name: Randy/ Lottie
Spot in Band : Bass guitar or electric guitarist
DOB: November 9


thank u so much! u r now a bass guitar and electric guitarist for our band!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.