Created by Chrustie
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Who would you rather meet??
5274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Lowell,MA
Offline
Posted 4/21/08 , edited 6/3/08
For me I would want to meet Big Bang...no offense but I would never choose the Naked Brothers Band or the Jonas Brothers over Big Bang...but anyways here are your choices..

Big Bang


Super Junior


DBSK


Naked Brothers Band


Jonas Brothers
Posted 4/21/08
my life would be complete if i ever met DBSK lol.
but id be happy to meet any of them really.
i already seen the joe bro's so i can count them out.
5788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / well....you see.....
Offline
Posted 4/21/08
big bang and dbsk!!! <333333

who are the jonas brothers?
3392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / philiPpINes....
Offline
Posted 4/22/08
DBSk....
5274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Lowell,MA
Offline
Posted 4/22/08

charli3112 wrote:

big bang and dbsk!!! <333333

who are the jonas brothers?


Their a popular boy band in America
9085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / thats a secret!!!...
Offline
Posted 4/22/08 , edited 4/22/08

Chrustie wrote:

For me I would want to meet Big Bang...no offense but I would never choose the Naked Brothers Band or the Jonas Brothers over Big Bang...but anyways here are your choices..

Big Bang


DBSK




BIG BANG of course

then DBSK
9085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / thats a secret!!!...
Offline
Posted 4/22/08

Chrustie wrote:


charli3112 wrote:

big bang and dbsk!!! <333333

who are the jonas brothers?


Their a popular boy band in America


Jonas Brothers suck. they think their so cool but their not
5274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Lowell,MA
Offline
Posted 4/22/08

favegirl13 wrote:


Chrustie wrote:


charli3112 wrote:

big bang and dbsk!!! <333333

who are the jonas brothers?


Their a popular boy band in America


Jonas Brothers suck. they think their so cool but their not


so agree wit you...one day some girl came up to me at skewl and said that the jonas brothers are way better than Big bang so i got mad
9085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / thats a secret!!!...
Offline
Posted 4/22/08

Chrustie wrote:


favegirl13 wrote:


Chrustie wrote:


charli3112 wrote:

big bang and dbsk!!! <333333

who are the jonas brothers?


Their a popular boy band in America


Jonas Brothers suck. they think their so cool but their not


so agree wit you...one day some girl came up to me at skewl and said that the jonas brothers are way better than Big bang so i got mad


NO!!!!!!!!!!!
Jonas Brothers are not even on the same radar as BIG BANG

BIG BANG RULES NO QUESTIONS
5274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Lowell,MA
Offline
Posted 4/22/08

favegirl13 wrote:


Chrustie wrote:


favegirl13 wrote:


Chrustie wrote:


charli3112 wrote:

big bang and dbsk!!! <333333

who are the jonas brothers?


Their a popular boy band in America


Jonas Brothers suck. they think their so cool but their not


so agree wit you...one day some girl came up to me at skewl and said that the jonas brothers are way better than Big bang so i got mad


NO!!!!!!!!!!!
Jonas Brothers are not even on the same radar as BIG BANG

BIG BANG RULES NO QUESTIONS


true dat
9085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / thats a secret!!!...
Offline
Posted 4/22/08

Chrustie wrote:


favegirl13 wrote:


Chrustie wrote:


favegirl13 wrote:


Chrustie wrote:


charli3112 wrote:

big bang and dbsk!!! <333333

who are the jonas brothers?


Their a popular boy band in America


Jonas Brothers suck. they think their so cool but their not


so agree wit you...one day some girl came up to me at skewl and said that the jonas brothers are way better than Big bang so i got mad


NO!!!!!!!!!!!
Jonas Brothers are not even on the same radar as BIG BANG

BIG BANG RULES NO QUESTIONS


true dat


if i were at your school i will so smack the girl.
no one insults big bang in front of me.
i have gotten so many people to like big bang
I HATE HATERS OF BIG BANG

5274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Lowell,MA
Offline
Posted 4/22/08

favegirl13 wrote:


Chrustie wrote:


favegirl13 wrote:


Chrustie wrote:


favegirl13 wrote:


Chrustie wrote:


charli3112 wrote:

big bang and dbsk!!! <333333

who are the jonas brothers?


Their a popular boy band in America


Jonas Brothers suck. they think their so cool but their not


so agree wit you...one day some girl came up to me at skewl and said that the jonas brothers are way better than Big bang so i got mad


NO!!!!!!!!!!!
Jonas Brothers are not even on the same radar as BIG BANG

BIG BANG RULES NO QUESTIONS


true dat


if i were at your school i will so smack the girl.
no one insults big bang in front of me.
i have gotten so many people to like big bang
I HATE HATERS OF BIG BANG



I wanna do dat but she's not worth hitting at all...shes a typical all amrican boy band girl
9085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / thats a secret!!!...
Offline
Posted 4/22/08

Chrustie wrote:


favegirl13 wrote:


Chrustie wrote:


favegirl13 wrote:


Chrustie wrote:


favegirl13 wrote:


Chrustie wrote:


charli3112 wrote:

big bang and dbsk!!! <333333

who are the jonas brothers?


Their a popular boy band in America


Jonas Brothers suck. they think their so cool but their not


so agree wit you...one day some girl came up to me at skewl and said that the jonas brothers are way better than Big bang so i got mad


NO!!!!!!!!!!!
Jonas Brothers are not even on the same radar as BIG BANG

BIG BANG RULES NO QUESTIONS


true dat


if i were at your school i will so smack the girl.
no one insults big bang in front of me.
i have gotten so many people to like big bang
I HATE HATERS OF BIG BANG



I wanna do dat but she's not worth hitting at all...shes a typical all amrican boy band girl


figures

708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / some where in the...
Offline
Posted 4/22/08


DBSK!!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.