First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply host club
Member
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

Ninnki wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:


Ninnki wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:

I have an a couple guys in mind to be the hosts


yeahhh who is it?? could u invite them?? arigato^^


Sure no problem
*giggles*


thank you soo much^^ i need host ppl!!! hahaha


So far I invited 2 people, Satoshi and Ryo
*smiles*
I will ask more guys!
Posted 5/12/08

liliacantu wrote:


Guardian07 wrote:

Can I join this club?


like ninniki said hehe what would u like 2 be in? Student council or the group


yep yep what she said!
Posted 5/12/08

Guardian07 wrote:


liliacantu wrote:


Guardian07 wrote:

Can I join this club?


like ninniki said hehe what would u like 2 be in? Student council or the group


Well,the host club.


okey dokey then welcome!!
Posted 5/12/08

favesage wrote:

no offense, but I think we did a bad job of the party T.T...its all my fault!!! I'm the chatty type and I should have been here!!(I'm vice president of student councikl, too)


aww dont say it is ur fault u diid a great job all of you guys!!!
Posted 5/12/08

Esther_Blood wrote:


Ninnki wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:


Ninnki wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:

I have an a couple guys in mind to be the hosts


yeahhh who is it?? could u invite them?? arigato^^


Sure no problem
*giggles*


thank you soo much^^ i need host ppl!!! hahaha


So far I invited 2 people, Satoshi and Ryo
*smiles*
I will ask more guys!


aw thank you soo much!!!!
Posted 5/12/08

liliacantu wrote:


Ninnki wrote:


ello :3

sry, HOST CLUB is close for now!!!

write now~, the student councils are going to decorate this room into a beautiful PROM !!!

so then invite ur buddies, and lets PARTY ^^^^^


for more informations, contect :

liliacantu -------------- Jazz


(this is kinda like Oruan High School Host Club)



okey girls!!!! if u feel any saddness , want to chat with somebody!!~~~, or just some girlies chat!!!!

here is the PLACE!!!!

feel free to come by here sometimes!! haha,

i need 7 BOYS workers pweese!!~~ come and join!!! plz only boys join the host club, girls can only be guest!!!!

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)


now all i left to say is:>>>......

WHO IS UR HOST?



hey ninnki got 2 guys that wanna be hosts put thier names up its blckdox07 and Guardian07


okey dokey!!!
Member
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

Ninnki wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:


Ninnki wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:


Ninnki wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:

I have an a couple guys in mind to be the hosts


yeahhh who is it?? could u invite them?? arigato^^


Sure no problem
*giggles*


thank you soo much^^ i need host ppl!!! hahaha


So far I invited 2 people, Satoshi and Ryo
*smiles*
I will ask more guys!


aw thank you soo much!!!!


*smiles*
No problem, I will get more guys to help!
Member
29277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

Ninnki wrote:


favesage wrote:

no offense, but I think we did a bad job of the party T.T...its all my fault!!! I'm the chatty type and I should have been here!!(I'm vice president of student councikl, too)


aww dont say it is ur fault u diid a great job all of you guys!!!


arigato....but did only that much people come to the prom?
Posted 5/12/08

favesage wrote:


Ninnki wrote:


favesage wrote:

no offense, but I think we did a bad job of the party T.T...its all my fault!!! I'm the chatty type and I should have been here!!(I'm vice president of student councikl, too)


aww dont say it is ur fault u diid a great job all of you guys!!!


arigato....but did only that much people come to the prom?


yeah not much but we chated a little.. hahahahahhahahahaahhaahahhaha
Member
29277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

Ninnki wrote:


favesage wrote:


Ninnki wrote:


favesage wrote:

no offense, but I think we did a bad job of the party T.T...its all my fault!!! I'm the chatty type and I should have been here!!(I'm vice president of student councikl, too)


aww dont say it is ur fault u diid a great job all of you guys!!!


arigato....but did only that much people come to the prom?


yeah not much but we chated a little.. hahahahahhahahahaahhaahahhaha


o that wasn't a great prom then was it?
Posted 5/12/08
yeah it was ha ha ha ha

but no worry we are going to have anoth prom next time ^^
28712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Dream Box
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
cool a host club!
mmm could i just sit here and drink tea xD
i'm kinda shy~desu! .x
Posted 7/9/08

butterflyluvsky wrote:

cool a host club!
mmm could i just sit here and drink tea xD
i'm kinda shy~desu! .x


yeah all of us is... me think?
28712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Dream Box
Offline
Posted 7/14/08

Ninnki wrote:

yeah all of us is... me think?


yup yup hahas *drinks tea*
but that's why hosts exist xD
or something like that ._. haha

Posted 7/14/08

butterflyluvsky wrote:


Ninnki wrote:

yeah all of us is... me think?


yup yup hahas *drinks tea*
but that's why hosts exist xD
or something like that ._. haha



lol. me think so. better watch ouran HSHC again.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.