First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Can you speak more than 1 language?
2728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/21/08
I can SPeak English,Nepali,Sherpa[my mouthertounge],Not that fluent In spanish and jaPanese, hindi
5227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 4/21/08
I can speak English, Filipino and a little Japanese (about level 3 Japanese).
10520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

windleon wrote:


coollook wrote:

english and chinese(all 3 dialects)


english and chinese (all 2 dialect) i didnt know there was a third one ... is it the old village funky one? if that so i understand that too


the 3 dialects are
canto
mando
fujin
6598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Colorado
Offline
Posted 4/21/08
I can speak English, Filipino/Tagalog, Chinese (Mandarin/Fookien), and Japanese (but I'm not that fluent in it).
I could also speak a wee bit of French and Spanish, just wee bit.
55905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/21/08
Spanish, English, German and a bit of nothing of Japanese
85095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 4/21/08
no i cant only english its suck i forgot how to speak cambodia man its suck only english and my dad his a american so i have to talk with him like that
501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / lurking.
Offline
Posted 4/21/08
I speak High English as well as Commoner's English. That, and a smattering of Mandarin and Japanese...let's just say if I was dropped in either Japan or Taiwan I wouldn't starve...aside from that I make no promises.
6866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

coollook wrote:


windleon wrote:


coollook wrote:

english and chinese(all 3 dialects)


english and chinese (all 2 dialect) i didnt know there was a third one ... is it the old village funky one? if that so i understand that too


the 3 dialects are
canto
mando
fujin


what is fujin?
10520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

windleon wrote:


coollook wrote:


windleon wrote:


coollook wrote:

english and chinese(all 3 dialects)


english and chinese (all 2 dialect) i didnt know there was a third one ... is it the old village funky one? if that so i understand that too


the 3 dialects are
canto
mando
fujin


what is fujin?


a chinese dialect. the chinese ftom fuzhou
6866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

coollook wrote:


windleon wrote:


coollook wrote:


windleon wrote:


coollook wrote:

english and chinese(all 3 dialects)


english and chinese (all 2 dialect) i didnt know there was a third one ... is it the old village funky one? if that so i understand that too


the 3 dialects are
canto
mando
fujin


what is fujin?


a chinese dialect. the chinese ftom fuzhou


never heard of it..........

Posted 4/21/08
i can speak irishenglish and can understan some cantonese
1104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / VA
Offline
Posted 4/21/08 , edited 4/21/08
english
tagalog
and learning spanish!

plus i know some basic
korean
mandrian
french
japanese
3257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / U.S.
Offline
Posted 4/21/08
I the languages that i can speak are
-HMONG ( I KNOW BASIC AND NEED SOME ONE THAT CAN HELP ME LEARN THIS ONE AGAIN!)
-ENGLISH (EXCELLENT)
-JAPANESE (BETTER IN THIS ONE)
-FRENCH (STILL LEARNING)
-SPANISH (STILL LEARNING)
205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/21/08
I know Bulgarian, English and French.
One year, I studied Spanish, but I am not really good in it. But it is enough so I can manage to spend my holidays in Cuba
4027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / mission viejo,cal...
Offline
Posted 4/21/08
english an 001001001010101010100
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.